Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm
"You already have the vampires on your side no matter what happens because our kids our to be married." Hikaru's father looked at Kenta and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 pm
"And i will get the strongest memebers of the fei family besides my kids...i do not want my son and his friends finding out about roy...."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:23 pm
((Yes, Do it!))

"And I'm sure the denizens of the dead would rise up if I asked, though I can't wait to see what Kyo is going to do with all that talent he has, you guys remember back when my wife, Maria was pregnant with him I said I was going to try and summon a demon?" Ryo began then downed the contents of his glass in one gulp. "Well the real purpose was to increase my Necromantic powers to impossibles levels, however, something happened, Kyo, in his Mother's womb accidentally activated it, if he trains he could become more powerful than me, and if I told him he could destroy the balance between living and dead I think the jackass would actually try." Ryo said with a sigh.

"I dunno dude, I mean I think destroying the world could be kinda fun if we give it a shot." Kyo said with a smile and Vin smacked him again. "Fine, we won't destroy the world, but I am so gonna blow some s**t up." Kyo said and crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am
jinbei laughed"kyo would do that..but i think Vin would keep him in check."he said drinking his wine."I never thought techno would be able to work with his guitar..thats one of the most difficult cursed weapons to master. I believe its tahnks to kaimei that he finally did."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 am
Kenta smiled and swirled his wine in the cup "Me and Sakura wanted Kaimei to live a normal life as a human but im glad that his sword found him and Kaimei is the string that brought everyone together" he said sipping his wine and finished it putting it down on the table

Kaimei held Hikaru and rounded up Techno, Kyo and Vin outside "Guys we have another Knight its Hikaru" he said showing the mark on her shoulder "so What's the plan" Kaimei said leaning on the wall as he looked at his mark as it looked clearer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 am
techno sighed"the events right now ar eputtign a emotional stress on her...if somethin were to happen..her knight may be released which may be a bad thing for her child. We cannot let that happen until the child is born."

Jinbei began thinking"now this is a long shot...but what if we asked the seven warlords for help...i know it may be a long shot seeing as how we are not a peaceful terms with them but we have warlord 2 with us..hes second in command so maybe he can convince warlord 1 to help us.."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm
"Another of my kids is one of the warlords, he's number 4 and his name happens to be Kyle, this was back before I met Maria too so I don't know how he'll react to me asking for help." Ryo said with a sigh, remembering how virulent he had been when he was younger.

"Well I would say destroy the world but SOMEONE won't let me." Kyo said grumpily, he wanted to blow something up or summon a giant monster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm
"I believe you remember my nephew Neku....he is number 5 hes the one who hates my kids especially tehcno because they are royalty.He hates techno becuase he always bested him."he sighed and rubbed his temples"i hope they will help us..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:48 pm
"I really hope so too." Ryo said with a sigh, wishing things were less complicated. Why does Kyo always seem to have trouble hanging around him like a tenacious fart? Ryo thought as he downed another glass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 pm
"How much longer do I have before the baby is born?" Hikaru knew that a vampire baby grew quickly but she did not know how fast it grew.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm
((Well we could go a few weeks RP time and have it then.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm
(works for me)  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm
((sure that works...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:25 pm
Kenta thought for a second "Well I dont think we can have support of the Number 1 Warlord..." he said "But after that last mission I dont think he would forgive us" he turned around "Master Regozi Emperor of the Warlords" he said holding his amulet

Kaimei concentrated "Well the aura is still small so it will be a while until the baby is born" he said "My Father kept talking about this Ruins called The Ruins of The First Ones what is that" he asked  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 pm
(um yeah Hikaru as a character was asking that not me literally.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games