Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 pm
Dr. Stanfield went to the area where the animals that had been used for healing training were kept in their cages. He noticed a few of them were open and the animals were missing. "Well that explains a few things around here" he said, scratching his head. He then frowned and went to check who was in the room last. The students always had to sign their name in a book and there was surveilance footage just in case. He went to check that. Who ever it was would be in trouble for their carelessness and neglect.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 am
Avery stepped back, tired but happy. She had almost fully healed the kid, who at this point was just sleeping. As she stepped back she got a bit dizzy and reached out with a hand to steady herself. But then it went away. Wow, I used a lot more power than I thought. Avery felt a bit tired, but she smiled, happy she was able to help the kid. Nothing a little lunch wont fix. The teacher told her she aced the test, and she grinned. "Level 6, here I come!"

((I'll go update ranks now. Humdeedum~))  

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:00 pm
((So now that my test is done... What else to do? XO Gotta find someone or something to do... Ooh! I know! The library wink ))

Rock cracked his neck as he picked up a map at the library. He sighed as he folded the paper into his pocket and headed down into the library, where he thought there might be clues. He got down to the level under until hearing some chattering...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 pm
((rawriiiiing... :3 ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 am
((hey guys, I'm going on a trip starting tomorrow (thurs) until next Friday. Some hotels I'm staying at have internet, so I should be able to check in now and then. Sorry, real life calls and whatnot))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 pm
((bump))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:25 pm
((bump again))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:41 pm
((People missing are making this post die )= ))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 pm
(Aww has someone kept up as Ali too? awesome!, I'm stuck on page 43. But will try to read more for tomorrow. Has anyone posted as Whit? If not, I'll be happy to bring him in. )

Avery hummed happily as she headed for the caf. She wondered if Jordan or Shige might show up and see how well they'd done. Or if they'd been tested yet. She was starving and tired, but hoped the sugar train she planned on ingesting might fix her up enough to get her through classes. They should get some textbooks today hopefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Alex finished his picture and it was almost exactly like the little image he was given to replicate. The examination teacher came over to give it a look over and see if he passed.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 am
"Hmm," Michishige hummed in contemplation. He kept his mouth open for the doctor as his teeth were polished. Michishige patiently waited for the doc to finish.

((Sorry, I keep missing this RP. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. >.<))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 am
Dr. Sullivan polished around Michishige's teeth, rinsing a bit, then polishing some more.

After a minute or two, Dr. Sullivan was polishing the last part of Michishige's teeth when he said "you didn't have sealent put on your molars when you were younger, did you? That may be the reason you have a couple small cavities". He took the electric toothbrush out of Michishige's mouth so the boy could speak.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:11 am
Michishige thought for a moment, before answering the doctor's question. "No, not that I recall..." he said after a while. "But I don't recall much, though," Michishige added with a laugh. It was true, Michishige was horrible at remembering things. "But I seriously don't think I had this 'sealant' put on my molars when I was a little kid," Michishige continued.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 am
Wolfyofthesky
vampiricbloodgirl1
"you have to be kiding me right now" she mumbeled as she finished climbing and was trying to catch ali "i thought you wanted to see your brother pluse get food you can't very much do that while your up her now can you" she asked as she saw ali pause for a sec treya ponced and managed to catch ali smiling she tickeled the girl a bit then said " come on we should get down from here it's a bit to dangerouse to play up here especially with every one staring up here at us"

((sorry, I caught the rwaring XP plus I wanted to wait on the possibility that Zetao might get a chance to post while she was on this weekend))

Shrieked a bit and giggled. "Awwww, but it's fun up here!" she said to Treya.

((I was at my friend's birthday party on saturday, and one of her friends -who I don't know very well- who's name is 'Terra' I kept calling 'Treya'. I don't think she noticed -___-))

((wow this thread been lying in a grave for a bit hasn't it o.o and lol XD that's funny pluse sorry i haven't been here in a bit real life was calling me for the whiles that i was gone am back now though......o.o i think maybeh))

"i guess it kinda is" treya smiled a bit "but i thought you wanted to go find your brother and to add to that i think we should get you some food soon cause i think i heard your belly grumble pretty loudly just now"  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm
Dr. Sullivan resumed polishing Michishige's teeth. "Ah, well then there's one more thing to add to the list" he said as he finished polishing. He rinshed and suctioned.

Dr. Sullivan then flossed Michishige's teeth. "You should actually floss after every meal, same with brushing. However, once a day is probably more than most people do" he said as he did so. As he was flossing, he used his manipulation power to open up the cupboard with the fluoride and the trays to put it in. "So, what flavour fluoride do you want?" he asked as he kept flossing.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games