Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 pm
I'm catching up late to scavenging and I was wondering, if the upper class gets a max of 15 items, do protectors get 15 as well or is it limited to 10 for us as well too? O_O~

sorry if this question was already asked ;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 am
Zoobey

I'm getting an SE that's part bulldog, part bull, and starts out as a guitar pick, so I just realized it could have been Tex's first, and given to Roch later. But is it possible for a box of first stages just to sit there for twenty years?

Or should they have just disappeared and reappeared one day?

((Anyone can answer this, srsly, but chat told me that Liz will stare evilly at me if I ask her.))  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:20 pm
OK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT I MUST KNOW

SO THAT MAHIR CAN KNOW

WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM FOR HORSEMEN??

PUMPKINS OR SOMETHING ELSE you know maybe woven and basketlike?????????  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:09 am
Iizbot

SO THAT MAHIR CAN KNOW

qft  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:54 am
Nio Love
Iizbot

SO THAT MAHIR CAN KNOW

qft

QFE  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 pm
I'd like to know if the background of my quest character is appropriate. Thanks. :3  

Kaiki

Distinct Shapeshifter

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:02 pm
I have an RP-related question. In the To Trance or Not To Trance side quest, if we're PRPing with someone and we summon a minipet to battle, do we have to fight that minipet and the other RPers keep rolling for themselves, or can everyone join in to defeat it??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:09 pm
Its ~ not, the afterlife of humans (not counting ghosts and zombies) is not something TiHers have access to. (Certain religious issues are more of a can of worms than we're willing to open)

So ~ its possible that prior to humanity evicting gods/monsters/demons from the world, Anubis went about weighing the actual hearts of the dead folk in certain countries (more ceremonial than anything) ~ but afterward, once they all settled in Halloween ~ that would have been not so much either ~

Now humans fear of death, and their fear of certain afterlife's DO create various underworlds and creatures like your Jackal. It's just that they don't go about actually dealing with human souls. In TiH setting they'd be more likely to either just hang out in their underworld, enjoying the ambiance or ~ those actively part of Halloween would probably go into law (if they were of a traditional bent, your character wouldn't need to be bound to such) becoming lawyers and judges and the like ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm
xoxomenai
I have an RP-related question. In the To Trance or Not To Trance side quest, if we're PRPing with someone and we summon a minipet to battle, do we have to fight that minipet and the other RPers keep rolling for themselves, or can everyone join in to defeat it??

Anyone and everyone in that thread can come in to join in and defeat it!

Horsemen babies dont actually... aren't actually born they just come into being. WHEN YOU FEAR VERY HARD THEY EXIST. POOF. ONE STAGE ONLY. NO FOAL OR BASKET STAGES. They can start off younger though.

That's fine @ Ice QUeen, its possible tey haven't been icly discovered until now @ minis.

@ RA: Protectors actually HAVE NO LIMIT!

@ santime: You can still do the stage 1 stuff right NOW before moving to stage 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 pm
I have a question about Pach's ending for the FEAR Healing class.
She said that, "Anybody who helped in this gets the healing bonus from the Battle Roll thread"
Does this mean the healing Learned Ability or...?

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm
Reeshie Hack
She said that, "Anybody who helped in this gets the healing bonus from the Battle Roll thread"

Open Classes were put up after that grant, however I can't, for the life of me, remember the specifics of the original posted grant because I didn't make it. I'll have to figure out the specifics of what it was and how it would work now with the Learned Abilities grant. Let me ask Admintrio about that before I give you a straight up answer, alright?

Sorry for any confusion! That grant was just thrown up before last Christmas and I can't remember that far back with specifics.

EDIT: Maru found it for me!

The skill gained from Cricket's classes is an out-of-battle heal for 1d4 that can only be used once per RP (As opposed to an in-battle heal which you would need to have the Learned Ability for)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:05 pm
demon_pachabel
Reeshie Hack

Open Classes were put up after that grant, however I can't, for the life of me, remember the specifics of the original posted grant because I didn't make it. I'll have to figure out the specifics of what it was and how it would work now with the Learned Abilities grant. Let me ask Admintrio about that before I give you a straight up answer, alright?

Sorry for any confusion! That grant was just thrown up before last Christmas and I can't remember that far back with specifics.

The skill gained from Cricket's classes is an out-of-battle heal for 1d4 that can only be used once per RP (As opposed to an in-battle heal which you would need to have the Learned Ability for)

Okay, so by "once per RP" does that mean once per thread?

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:44 pm
Reeshie Hack
demon_pachabel
Reeshie Hack

I'd say so, yes. In the case of something like the Metas I wouldn't know if those would be reset or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:50 pm
demon_pachabel
Reeshie Hack
demon_pachabel
Reeshie Hack

I'd say so, yes. In the case of something like the Metas I wouldn't know if those would be reset or not.

Okay, thanks!

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm
If I wanted to do a "walkabout" a solo mini-plot (for lack of another term) with my horseman, could I? Like he just decides to up and skip for a week, take in various parts of Halloween, check out the flora and fauna--and most importantly, get away from the lost clans for just a bit, can I?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games