Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya mimicked her friend's snort at his comment and actually began to laugh at his request that she keep Gypsy at her table permanently. "You know that if she sits at my table permanently that would just give her more reason to 'visit' you at this table. And then she would bring the others to come with her." she teased jerking her head towards Jer and the twins who usually flock around her like they're the new Marauders or Rainbow Quartet. Huh, that last name wasn't so bad. Maybe she could copyright it and give it the metamorphagus. Her ideas of logos and color schemes were paused when the Headmaster stood to announce the winners of the Cups. She beamed proudly when Gryffindor was said to win the Quidditch Cup, of course, and when Ravenclaw was revealed to have won the House Cup her eyes widened in..shock? Happiness? She really didn't know. However she did allow her head to thump soundly on the table at Echo's sass as he threw her words back at her as well as adding that she was also a nerd. Tanya lifted her head from the desk to give a fake glare at her friend before breaking out into a sly grin as she piled some of the nearby pasta on her plate. "Oh I'm sorry, gremlinsayswhat?" she asked rapidly taking a sip of her pumpkin juice inwardly giggling.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw tableWith: Echo and others Thinking: NotthatnotthatOOC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Ravenclaw Table with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This year wasn't half bad... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho sighed dramatically. Tanya had a point; the only thing worse than Gypsy and Jer was Gypsy, Jer, Jess and Toby, after all. He groaned; his sister had invited Jess to spend the Summer, or at least a decent chunk of it, at their house. And she was dating Jer... he had to wonder how much of his sister's friends he was going to end up seeing this Summer. Then again, part of why Gypsy was inviting Jess over was to get her away from her brother, and she wasn't an awful enough friend to ditch Jess to hang out with her boyfriend... So maybe Jess staying with them would save him from having to watch his sister snog Jer on the couches all Summer long. He could dream.

spaceHe watched her head hit the table with faint amusement, figuring she was just being dramatic and smart enough not to've hit it hard enough to hurt herself. He snorted lightly at her attempted revenge for his snark. "Oh, please. Like I'd fall for that trick. My sister bloody wrote the book on that trick," he said, nudging Tanya in the arm with his elbow. He then blanched a bit, hiding it behind his own glass as he took a drink. The Ravenclaw was suddenly making note of how he and the Gryffindor were seated. Namely because he couldn't help but notice they were sitting closer than they usually did. His thigh was barely touching hers, and he was nudging her in the arm... it reminded him of the way Gypsy always was around Jer before they'd started dating. She was always touching him... apparently, it was an inherited trait, because he was doing it, too, he realized with a small scowl. And Tanya had always been unusually quick to point out whenever his sister was doing it. They'd all watched the pink-haired girl with her best friend and snorted about how obvious the pair of them were. Which meant... ugh, that he was being super obvious, too. And she was going to notice. Oh, bloody hell. But, he couldn't move, that would just draw attention to it! So, he just had to stay in place, and act normal. Whatever that meant.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:17 pm
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya pouted and mentally cursed Gypsy for jading her younger brother. That was her job dammit! Granted, at the time when she first met him she couldn't have known her job was to carefully (read forcefully) drag him out his man-made horror turtle shell. Looking back at the Echo she met at Obscurus and the one she's looking at now she can honestly say she's done a heck of a lot of groundwork for just four years. She even got him to go on a random scavenger hunt done by a ghost. If he wasn't out his bloody shell by now then at the very least she made it bigger for them to share. Not that this meant she wanted to get in his pants or anything! Or shell! Or anything! Dammit, why was this so hard?! The Gryffindor placed a forkful of the pasta in her mouth hoping that the chewing action would stop the flow of stupid in her brain. She noticed he was starting to edge away from her which made her curious until she spotted the shrimp by her elbow and snorted. She didn't understand why he didn't like shellfish, maybe the faces creeped him out which was stupid considering the stuff he watched for fun. But hey to each their own. She also realized that she hadn't actually touched him since the initial eye covering and began to have a mini freak out. She was the touchy feely Gryffindor who couldn't keep her hands to herself, wouldn't he notice if she suddenly stopped touching him?! Tanya began to think of different things or ideas that would warrant physical touch when her prayers were answered. Conversations of summer plans began to buzz around her and filter in and out her brain she realized with a start that she had no plans whatsoever. Well, there were the obvious ones of getting to meet the twins of Chris and Ada and also getting to meet Chalmes toddler (which had apparently been a HUGE surprise to the family and considering Mr. G she could understand how and why) but besides being on diaper duty she was a blank slate! Even Timothy had plans! He was gonna hang out with that Benjamin kid at his bookstore (only Cookie would find a friend who's family freaking owned a bookstore) and bum around Diagon like a good little mischievous pre-teen. And here she was an actual teenager and what did she have planned?! Binge watching Sherlock and Doctor Who and the box set of the Alfred Hitchcock Hour?! Not bloody likely! Seeing her chance Tanya very dramatically flung herself at Echo laying her head on his shoulder dangerously close to his neck (which she did not sniff because she liked his natural scent nopenopenope) and did a mixture of a groan and whine. "I'm gonna be completely bored this summer! Timothy's got plans, Mum's gonna be nuts with wedding plans, and Eretria's got games an'll probably be too busy anyway to hang out, I'll be completely barmy by the end of July! Promise I can drop by anytime and watch whatever?" she tried to pose it as a question but it came across more as a request. It didn't exactly help that she was starting to rub her head on his shoulder a bit like a cat. Mission complete.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Great Hall~Ravenclaw tableWith: Echo and others Thinking: NotthatnotthatOOC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:43 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho's eyes went as wide as the dinner plates when Tanya chose that exact moment to throw herself on him. He'd barely been making good on his escape (if moving less than six inches to the left could really be called an exit... he just didn't want their thighs to be touching anymore, dammit!) when she'd done it, causing him to stiffen. He shouldn't have been surprised, she did it all the time, after all. It wasn't a big deal. The only reason the other thing had been a big deal was because he'd initiated the contact. He didn't initiate contact. She did. That was how it worked. Nothing weird about it... except her face was really close to his neck. The Ravenclaw closed his eyes, praying that she couldn't feel his pulse racing. He didn't need to be found out, he didn't need her to know. Suddenly, he almost felt a sense of kinship with his sister; she'd been waiting for her feeling for Jer to blow over since Christmas, after all. Of course, in her case, it hadn't worked out quite that way. But, that was different, because Jer liked her back. Which wasn't the case for him. Because Tanya didn't like him. She was just being Tanya. So this needed to stop. Preferably sooner rather than later. In the meantime... he just had to act as normal as possible. Which meant letting her initiate any and all physical contact and being annoyed when she did it.

spaceThat thought in mind, he attempted an irked expression, glancing down at her. Gah, her face was really far too close to his. What had he been about to say, again? What had she even said? It took him a second to remember. Probably a second too long, but it would only draw attention to it if he acknowledged it. "I'm sure you'll find something to do to occupy yourself," he said with what he hoped was a wry tone, rolling his eyes. The gesture didn't quite pack the same amount of punch as it usually did. "Don't you have a bunch of new babies in the family to visit with and give horrible nicknames to?" he asked. He did wonder how long it would take the Gryffindor to give the new additions to the Whitethorne clan whatever ridiculous nicknames she would end up calling them for the rest of their lives... probably to their annoyance, once they were old enough to find her annoying. Three babies... or, two babies and a toddler, wasn't it? He did wonder about the toddler bit, but then, it wasn't really any of his business. In any case, he gave it less than a week of being home and she'd probably have driven their parents utterly insane and granted all the little ones nicknames that had something to do with baked goods or fluffy animals. Hopefully, none of them would be unfortunate to get saddled with anything like Gecko. Being dubbed as such at... twelve? had been bad enough. He couldn't imagine growing up with the moniker. "You can come over whenever, same as always. Just do me a favor and let your new stepdad-to-be know where you are so he doesn't think I've kidnapped you or something." Echo shuddered at the thought. Hmph, another reason he needed to get over this crush on Tanya; he'd spent rather a lot of energy trying to convince Mr. Whitethorne that they were just friends. It'd be a bit odd for it to come out that, actually, no, he did fancy her. Inwardly, he shook his head at himself; he was being ridiculous.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall : Ravenclaw Table

Leonette thought David had a good point, what Slytherin ever told the truth unless they had a good reason. Looking at Sapphire with a puzzled look when she said no and then said she could learn something she questioned what. “Learn a thing or two about what?” she asked somewhat curious. Chances were anything Sapphire said Leonette wouldn’t really believe her at least not entirely. “You’re right I don’t.” she said simply.

Hearing Sapphire comment about her sister having Gryffindor qualities as well as Slytherin ones Leonette began to think but didn’t say anything. Sure she did have some after all they used to be practically the same in every way. That happened to be the reason she wasn’t a fan of Mira’s behavior since their mother’s death. Leonette just wanted her sister back the one that was brave and did want to help people. Sadly that Mira didn’t exist anymore.

Honestly Leonette didn’t know who would want to be hated but then again her sister did seem to take pride in that as far as she knew. Shaking her head at Sapphire she didn’t see how she’d ever have to answer to her. Then again there were jobs out there that gave those opportunities to some extent. Really it didn’t matter like David said, it wasn’t going to affect them any. “I for one would love to see that.” She chimed in just before the headmaster started his announcement.

“Yes...” Leonette said a little hushed when she heard Gryffindor won the Quidditch cup. “See it takes more than just winning games to get the house cup.” She said looking over at David with a smile. “Congratulations, just remember only five points off.” She added the fact Sapphire was there didn’t matter to her anymore. “My family’s pretty sane if you ask me.” She said she didn’t even think there were any crazy people in the family. The Mitchells were all pretty grounded much the like Clarisse family. “Then again there aren’t any snakes in it except my sister that I know of.”

With: David, Sapphire

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha
mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:08 pm
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya felt Echo stiffen as she threw herself upon him and had to stifle her grin of achievement. He usually got uncomfortable with her random displays of affection and hopefully wouldn't think this display was any weirder than the others, that is until she realized that her hand was dangerously close to his and felt her breath quicken. Yes she might have held is hand once or twice when they were eleven but that had been different, they were children! Now they were hormonal teens and holding hands meant different things now compared to holding hands back them. For a second she just froze and tried to think of way that flinging herself off him like he had suddenly turned into an acromantula wouldn't come across as offensive. Thankfully his dry offer of condolence gave her the reason to back off and give him a look and pout and his non-helpfulness without seeming weird. When he brought up giving the new babies their nicknames she brightened and began to smile thinking about the little babies and what she could possibly name them. The last baby she had been around was her Cookie and back then she had barely been out of her toddler-hood when she was being handed this incomprehensibly tiny blanket of blue and told that this was her new baby brother. However Echo's words finally caught up to her making her frown and poke him in the side with the opposite end of her spoon. "Hey! My nicknames aren't horrible! They're funny and creative! And so help me if you bring up 'Cookie' let me remind you that I was three ruddy years old when he was born and in my defense I thought he looked like the most adorable chocolate chip I had ever seen. And as for you...c'mon. It had been entirely too easy!" she laughed. Tanya had just taken another bite of her meal when her friend told her she could come over whenever she liked causing her to do a moderate air fist pump before he asked that she tell Mr. G where she was going causing her eyes to roll so far in the back of her head she swore she was seeing memories. "Come off it, I already told you! Mr. G is intimidating yes, but it's Eretria and Chalmes you should really look out for." she informed him with an innocent smile. It hadn't been too difficult for her to come to terms that she and her brother were about to be the younger siblings, in fact she was ready for it! She hadn't really thought about wanting older siblings but since meeting the Whitethorne's she really saw the appeal. Until she realized that this meant she would have older siblings who would do that horribly embarrassing thing of interviewing any possible dates or boyfriends she might get in the future. Even the idea of that made her wince. Well, Echo already had Timothy and Mum in his back pockets and she was sure Chris would also like him if only because they're both quiet book lovers and...and why was she bloody thinking of introducing him to her family! Uggghhhh, she couldn't wait for this crush to just be over already!

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho barely stopped himself from sighing in relief when she moved away. Yeah, that wouldn't have looked awkward at all, he thought, annoyed with himself. Ugh, but she really had been way too close to his face. Her hand had also been weirdly close to his, which of course she hadn't noticed because why would she? The combination, though, had almost made him do something very, very stupid. He shoved the thought aside, trying to keep from turning as red as a tomato. He doubted if he was succeeding at it; he could feel the heat in his cheeks. He hoped she just assumed he was blushing because he was thinking about how annoying and embarrassing it was to be called Gecko all the damn time (which, it was, really, so it wasn't that far of a stretch). He winced lightly at the jab to his ribs with her spoon, shooting her a glare. "Oi, knock it off," he muttered, brushing her hand away from him. "And, actually, they are horrible. And you've got my sister calling Timothy Cookie, by the way, which you know he hates. The 'I was three when I came up with it' excuse stops working if you keep calling him by it his whole life." The Ravenclaw wasn't even going to mention how aggravating his own ridiculous nickname was. Gecko. Sheesh. He would ask where the hell it'd come from, since he did not in any way resemble a reptile of any kind, but it rhymed with his name, so obviously it was perfect. Echo the Gecko. Ugh. Kill him now.

spaceHer continued insistence that he had nothing to fear from 'Mr. G' made him groan. He couldn't help but find the man intimidating... he'd figured it out over the holidays, when they'd done their obligatory visit to his grandparents. Gearvin Whitethorne, while undoubtedly a perfectly nice person given that he was dating Nicole and Tanya and Timothy both loved him, reminded Echo far too much of his grandfather. All that old, proper, Regency-era attitude rubbed Echo the wrong way, precisely because the only people he'd ever been exposed to who were like that were his grandparents, who were truly awful people. Gypsy would find the behavior infuriating... he just found it off-putting. And yes, intimidating. So, no, he really didn't want to get on the man's bad side. "I haven't met Eretria and Chalmes," he said with a small frown. "But, thankyou, it's nice to know that if I ever do happen to meet them, which I probably will have to since you're my best friend, I will find them utterly terrifying. That's very comforting." From what Tanya had said about Gearvin's children, which admittedly wasn't much with the possible exception of his daughter, who she seemed to idolize, Echo had no doubt that they would dislike him. Well... at least Tanya's mother knew he was a good influence. He had that going for him.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Ravenclaw Table <3
With : <3 David and Cathy <3
Who : <3 4th and 2nd years <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Like i'm a pretty damn good wretch now <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire smirked. "Well I'm just different I suppose. But I don't mind telling the truth since it wouldn't get me anything to lie either. And again, she wouldn't believe me even if I were telling the truth to save my life." She said shrugging. "Maybe things that your little boytoy hasn't told you. Or possibly a better way to understand him. He is such an open book after all, I'm surprised that you even came over. But I'm also not surprised I suppose. Since it is me. I wouldn't trust me either."

Sapphire smirked. Well his words sort of sent something aflutter but she wouldn't ever admit that. So he cared. Even slightly. That was interesting. "I can understand why you would think that but there is sometimes a reason good enough to deter the reasoning of Ethics and morality." She responded. As they talked Sapphire smirked about Leo saying she would love to see that. But David's response surprised her. "No actually. I don't plan on using you unless needed."

When the Headmaster gave his speech, Sapphire smirked, clapped, and looked to Leo. "Good job Leo. You must be happy." She said still smirking.

"Actually, I'm the first Slytherin in a few generations. I believe my father's Great Grandmother was a Slytherin. I'm not completely sure. I don't keep track."

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

"Five points... yeah," David said with a shrug. "Problem is I quit caring about house points about half way into my first year. I guess it is nice Ravenclaw won the house cup, I was getting bored of the same house winning the quidditch cup and house cup. No offense, of course." He smiled at Leo, pretty sure she pointed out the five points because while David earned several in class he was just as quick to lose them for being what most would define as an obnoxious arse.

He tried to ignore Leo's question about learning a thing or two, because David was fairly sure Sapphire would come up with something fairly annoying and problematic to say, though, it was true she wasn't considered the most reliable source. And Sapphire's answer was very much the case though when Sapphire labeled David as a 'boytoy' he choked on the sip of water he was drinking and set down the glass and once recovered said, "Boytoy? Did you seriously refer to me as a boytoy? Good God... I'm not someone's bloody pet. And, even if I might be an open book according to you it doesn't mean you can actually read the book."

He sighed in regards to Sapphire's statement that she didn't plan on using him unless needed and said dryly, "Well, if you ever decide that feel free to get in the line of using me for your own profit. It's a long list though, so you just might be there for a while." He shook his head and listened as Leo said she thought her family was fairly sane but there were no Slytherins and then Sapphire pointed out that she was the first Slytherin in a few generations. "God, so apparently the insane pureblood families all go into Slytherin. Good to know that was my family's problem all along," David said shaking his head. "Hmm, maybe I'll figure out how to get my youngest sister to end up in Gryffindor just out of spite for my family and maybe she'll have a chance not to be nearly as insane as the rest of the lot. No, my mother was a Slytherin and she is fairly sane by all means. And, my father of course wasn't in any of the houses."

David shrugged and pointedly looked at Sapphire for a moment and said, "I'd really hate for you to feel like a third wheel and since my sister has already decided to return to her own table maybe you should follow her lead?" He raised his brow and then turned his attention mostly to Leo and said, "Anyways, what's your grand plans this summer?"

shabatha
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:36 pm
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and didn't mention that not only did she have Gypsy calling her little brother Cookie, she had half the girls in years two through four in just her house doing it as well. But Echo didn't need to know that little tidbit of information. "It's cute?" she said questioningly with a chuckle at the end. She knew he hated the name, it was part of the appeal, but wasn't like she tortured him with it or something. She knew when to draw lines dangit. Another chuckle came from as she heard her friend's groan about her continued insistence that her new family wasn't all that scary and or intimidating. They just looked it! Chris and Chalmes were the biggest nerds she'd ever met...herself, Echo, Elsie and Kas notwithstanding of course. As for Eretria, she was the most amazing spectacular person she'd even met under the age of thirty! There was literally nothing she either couldn't do or didn't know about and she was striven to become just like her in the future. Tanya made an audible scoff at her friend's droll words and just shook her head. "Eretria's fine if you take her silence for aloofness and Chalmes is....Chalmes? He's sorta hard to explain. All I know is don't talk about him being a squib, or his relationship with his dad, or his new toddler other than that you're golden. Actually, I'm sure you and him would have great conversations once you find out about his radio he got to work around magic." she added in a sing song voice hoping to catch him in her trap.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho snorted and rolled his eyes at her, expression finally reaching the appropriate level of exasperation for the conversation at hand. "Cute. Hah. I think you need to check a dictionary," he told her. He really did hope, for Timothy's sake, that Tanya eventually grew out of calling him Cookie all the time. He was sure there were some circumstances under which it was appropriate, but honestly, Echo felt like he could count the number of times he'd heard her call her brother by his actual name on his fingers. Which was bad, considering how long he'd known her. He sighed. "Just do me a favor, think of the children," he said dramatically, hand crossing his heart. He was serious, though. She needed to think of the children. Specifically, she needed to think of how awful it would be to have to grow up with an aunt always calling them something ridiculous.

spaceHer descriptions of her future step-siblings made him want to roll his eyes, although, he had to admit, his interest was peaked by the mention of the radio. He took a bite of his roll, expression thoughtful. "Any idea what he did to it? What kind of radio was it? I wonder if something similar could be done with a laptop or something." It was far-fetched, but hey, a guy could dream, right? He really didn't need to worry about his movie stuff, all of that stayed at home, for obvious reasons, and his house was practically a magic-free zone, with the exception of his mother cleaning the kitchen after a big meal and the random spell here and there. But, portable electronics? It'd be really great to get that to work around magic-heavy areas. "Hm, maybe a laptop would be too complicated. I bet my dad would be willing to fiddle with one of his old cellphones, though. That'd probably be easier..." Echo wouldn't lie, having the ability to text during the school year or while he was at Diagon Alley would be amazing. Of course, he doubted very much if the radio Chalmes had messed with would work at Hogwarts, given that the school had some of the highest concentrated magic in possibly all of the UK, but, working in a magic-heavy household was a nice staring point. It proved it could be done, at the very least.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:58 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall : Ravenclaw Table

“I know you have and no offense taken. It was close anyways so I don’t mind coming out of this with just the Quidditch cup.” Leonette told him with a smile. She honestly wouldn’t have had it any other way. If Gryffindor had to lose to someone she’d prefer it to be Ravenclaw because at least then they both won something. “I am actually.” She replied to Sapphire even though coming from her it really didn’t mean all that much.

It wasn’t until Sapphire called David her ‘boytoy’ that Leonette went into shock. “David is not a my boytoy, he’s my boyfriend and I understand him just fine thank you.” She told her in defense. “And another thing, I didn’t come over here because I don’t trust him, I came over here because I wanted to see him and quite honesty no, I don’t trust you.” She told her Slytherin classmate. Shutting up after that, Leonette tried to calm herself down before she completely lost her temper she didn’t need to be doing anything blindly because of it.

Getting back onto a much more, friendlier topic Leonette smiled at David’s idea. “That’s not really hard. Just turn her into a brave and daring individual with a thrill for adventure and she’ll get sorted there no problem. Of course I don’t really know how easy it would be to do that.” She replied before nodding in agreement. “I’d take David’s advice if I were you.” she told Sapphire with a small smile.

“My plans…? Let’s see… family reunion like always, my birthday, hanging out pretty much all the time at Diagon Alley, unless I’m at home. Aside from all that fun stuff studying for our OWLs next year, I’d like to get a jump start on them so that my grades will be at least a little higher then I expect.” Leonette rhymed off. “Oh, speaking of the family reunion, family or not you are more than welcome to come for it.” She added, nothing like a small invitation for your boyfriend to meet your family. “That’s if you aren’t on like lock down or anything all summer.” Leonette sure hoped not.

“So what are your plans beside being stuck at the Avery Manor?”

With: David, Sapphire

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:03 pm
Ever since I was eight or nine
I've been standing on the shoreline
Always waiting
For something lasting
Lose your hunger, you lose your way
Get confused and you fade away
This town kills you when you are young
I'm not the boy I used to be

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - Third Year -
[feeling: gloomy] [thinking: ...] [with: Ravenclaws] [at: Ravenclaw Table]

Eleazar looked up warily as Inigo sat down next to him. He knew the boy, had plenty of classes with them, and while they'd probably spoken before at least once or twice, they weren't exactly friends. Eleazar usually saw him with a pretty dark haired girl named Lexine, and they seemed very close. Completely taken aback by the greeting of "Hey man," the blond boy gave a half shrug and muttered a hello. Honestly, he probably could have been a bit more congenial, but he certainly wasn't feeling up to it tonight. He didn't even know what to say. Remark on how they'd actually won the House Cup? That was the least of his concerns right now.

People don't get better. They just get smarter.

RedEagleEye007

This town has got the youth of me
All eyes turn hollow
From the work of sorrow
Standing on the paving
By the office building
They've got so much to do
Never time for you
We are shadows

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:04 pm
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya let out a self depreciating sigh at Echo's plea for her to reconsider on the cutesy nicknames and nodded in dramatic agreement. "I suppose since it's for the children." she made her voice wobble and wiped away an imaginary tear before she finally succumbed to her peals of laughter. She didn't want this to change just because her hormones were going screwy! Not everyone could be lucky like Gypsy and crush on their best friend and actually have their best friend crush on them back. Life wasn't a Disney movie, no matter how many times she had wished for that particular wish for four of her nine pre-ten years of life. She could think off the top of her head the numerous songs she would have sung just before breakfast! Her musings were cut short as her friend took her bait and began questioning her about how her soon to be step-brother managed to magicafy (yes she knew it wasn't a word) his radio and inwardly did a fist bump with herself while outwardly grinning and shrugging. "I don't really know. Timothy listens more to him when he goes on about that stuff than I do, but from what I overheard he basically just fiddled with it until it like...evolved." Tanya answered unhelpfully. She did agree that a laptop or cellphone would be awesome to have working around a magical environment. Her Mum had been paranoid about her sperm donor finding them their first few years of freedom so they had basically lived muggle with all magical artifacts and doing being locked away in the cellar and shed. So she and her little brother had grown up with all the modern comfort of muggle kids complete with Saturday morning cartoons and blu rays of random collections of shows and movies. As the years past her mum got more comfortable to do magic or add wards to their home so that their magic wouldn't affect the muggles around them but not enough that it also couldn't disrupt their electronics since she had a secret love of the culinary channels as well as TLC. "If Chalmes ever finds out a way to make cellphones work around magic you'll be the first to know since I'll probably call you right then and there and try to capture pictures of you to put as your ID." Tanya replied with a grin.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceEcho really, truly wished that he could say he believed Tanya. But, she was Tanya, after all. Those kids were doomed. Ah, well. Maybe their parents would be kind enough to try and put a stop to it. Although, hell, he didn't know. He'd never met any of them. Maybe they'd think it was funny, too. He didn't know; he was pretty sure his own annoyance stemmed from having an older sister who'd teased him mercilessly as a child. Chris and Chalmes Whitethorne were twins... technically, one of them was older, but, he didn't know if they wouldn't instilled the same dislike for such teasing in one another. The thought didn't last long, though, because she'd burst out laughing and suddenly he was thinking about how pretty she was when she laughed. The flushed filled his cheeks again as he looked at her, and then he was burying himself in his food to hide it.

spaceThe Ravenclaw rolled his eyes lightly at his friend as she talked about the radio and her lack of information. He shouldn't have expected her to know anything, of course. She had the attention span of a kitten with ADD. He was a bit surprised that she said she'd call him first. They were best friends, yeah, but... well, she was best friends with Kas and Elsie, too. Wouldn't she want to call her girl friend? Wasn't that what girls did? Then again, Elsie might not have a phone at all, and Tanya knew he did, so maybe that was why. Yeah, that had to be it, right? He managed a scowl at the idea of her taking a picture of him for her phone. "Yeah, and knowing you, you'd probably wait until my mouth was open or I was making some ridiculous face, and then never let me live it down," he said with a roll of his eyes. But, he couldn't help the small grin that quirked at his lips. If he were honest, he'd admit that he liked her teasing... but, he wasn't going to be honest. He might enjoy it... but that was only in small doses. If she knew he liked it, she'd either stop all together because he'd ruined her fun, or she'd never stop. He wasn't sure he wanted to find out which it would be.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games