Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

❝Heart beats fast... Colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?❞

Iяɪs looked at Tobi, who was mimicking her position and questioning it. She managed a smile, before shrugging her shoulders. "I dunno. I'm just thinking, is all." she replied, sitting up straight and stretching her neck. The girl took note of the gray cat walking back and forth between the Hufflepuff table and the Gryffindor table, and blinked her strange amber-colored eyes when it came up to Tobi. "Uhh, Tobi? There's a cat around your ankles." Iris had never owned a cat, or known anyone that owned one. Her aunt kept a squirrel as her pet, and of course she had her little tree frog, Neon, but no cats. She watched it, puzzled by it's attendance to the End of the Year feast.

❝But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer...❞

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsTaken by Bradley♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi grinned in success when he managed to pull a smile from Iris and sat up with her twisting her head slowly feeling a crick about to form. A sudden thought came to mind and he pulled a scrap of paper from his pocket as well as a short quill and wrote a short message to his female friend stationed at the Gryffindor table. For a split second he contemplated ways of getting it to her, even devising a complicated plan involving peas, socks, a necklace when he heard a distinct meow come from his left to see his cat staring back at him. With a wide grin he attached his note and directed Lionel to take the not to Anna with a well placed cat treat for him to make the trip. Tobi then paid a scant amount of attention to the Headmistress as she announced the Quidditch and House Cup winners rolling his eyes and twirling a specific finger in joy when the winners were, of course, Slytherin again. He did perk up when the food appeared allowing him to pile a plate of fish and chips and a goblet of water. He still hadn't completely warmed up to the taste of pumpkin juice. Tobi of course had an entire chip in his mouth when Iris informed him that Lionel had come back making him grin and bend to receive his familiar and his note. "Much thanks Lionel, I'll be sure ta include extra kippers for the ride t'morrow." he quietly thanked the cat smiling as he licked his nose and proceeded to drinking out his own goblet. Reading the short note he snorted, then nodded in bemused acceptance, before smirking and placing the note in his pocket. Turning back towards the redhead besides him he saw her stare at his cat in almost confusion and chuckled. "He's a cat, not some untranslated spell book. Wanna pet him?" Lionel looked up from the water goblet to stare at the girl besides his master. After a few seconds of uninterrupted eye contact he turned back around clearly uncaring towards the situation.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell spluttered into her juice giggling at Ada's monologue about the Powers getting her involved with a handsome stranger. She had to agree, compared to the other's adventures her ending was a bit more...pleasant. "I definitely wouldn't." she answered. A wicked smirk crossed her lips as a random thought came to mind. "I wonder...what would happen if you were to just happen to see this mysterious man of yours on your way to Hogsmeade?" her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with mischief and barely concealed mirth.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Great Hall | With: Ada | Thoughts: Mayyybbeeee | OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fifth Year // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This sleeping thing has got to stop...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide blushed again at Nell's comment that she might run into him again in Hogsmeade. She took a quick drink to quench her suddenly dry throat, and shrugged. "I doubt it. I mean, I've never seen him there before, right? What are the chances that I'll suddenly run into him only after what happened the other night? If it were going to happen, it already would have, right? Although... he didn't look that old, so I guess he might have just arrived..." The thought gave her a little spark of something in her stomach... but she wasn't totally sure what it was for a moment. Then she realized that it was hope... which was incredibly stupid of her. After all, she'd made a total fool of herself when they'd met. She certainly shouldn't be hoping to run into the guy, not after the way she'd embarrassed herself before. She bit her lip a bit before grabbing more Pumpkin Bread, her expression thoughtful.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana made her way down to the Great Hall after changing into her school uniform. The prefect hummed a song which had been stuck in her head while she walked towards the Hufflepuff table. Not very many students or professors arrived yet, but the redhead always tended to get to the school feasts early. Hopefully, this year will start off better than last, she thought, remembering how a first year passed out and had to be taken to the Hospital Wing. There was also that nasty rumour going around that the girl's sister was going to get revenge on every Hufflepuff student who were the reason for Olyvia's fainting. So far, this year had been a lot better than the last. Hopefully, it would stay like that.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: No one | Thinking: I'm not thinking about that! OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell walked to the Hufflepuff table clad in her uniform with her prefect badge pined accordingly. She had hopped into a carriage with Rose having seen Claire jump into another with a friend of hers. So she decided that she'd just wait for the young second year to give her the gift. With a sigh she took a seat and waited for more students to fill the large room while also waiting on her girlfriend and Ada. It astonished her that she could see her one minute then lose her the next. It made her wonder what the rest of their lives were going to be like...not that she thought that far ahead! Although it's not like she hadn't thought about it either...
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Amadeli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

After the Sorting Hat had been removed, Nora floated down the steps and found her way to the Hufflepuff table. A wide grin slowly found it's way to her face as she slid onto the bench. 'Mum'll be so pleased! Dad will say he is, but he wanted me to be in Ravenclaw...' Nora's mouth turned down slightly, wondering if the hat had really gotten her right. Just as she was starting to wonder, her stomach growled and distracted her. She would dwell on her place later - send her parents a letter, and see what they thought. For now, she was resolved to make the best of it - she was finally sorted!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl sat at the Hufflepuff table, a half smile on his face. Electric blue eyes were glossed over, the teen seemingly half asleep. He didn't really care about the sorting, except perhaps Heather and Remy's younger brother, Terren. It was almost expected of him to join his sister in Hufflepuff. Then again, Dhyl had more than expected Minn to join him, but instead the girl went with the Lions. Yet again, he himself had wanted nothing more than to be a Ravenclaw, but was instead plopped with the Badgers. He still had no idea why. Not like he was the nicest person ever, in fact, he'd become less and less social as his years went by. Maybe he was just the one that didn't belong anywhere.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Ariana Hawthorne

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked into the Great Hall, somehow losing his girlfriend within the time of the carriage ride. He wasn't sure how he did it, but maybe it was the random hi's everyone had been giving him as of late. He didn't know, but he walked in, taking a seat next to Ariana.

"Hello gorgeous," he said to her, smiling at her. This was a new Steele, one that actually was confident with himself. He had to keep his promise to Ari that he made over the summer, and that meant being better, more optimistic. So, he did that. And with that promise...good things seem to come to him. He had recently won England the U-19 World Championship by scoring five goals...in one game! Which was absolutely over the top. It was nice...but of course, he would get know recognition from her. So now he had the drive to not only achieve in the Muggle World, but somehow achieve in the Wizard World as well. He would be the best that he could be from now on.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William found himself in the Great Hall just before the sorting. Ever since the accident at the Masquerade, he has had definitely a more confident nature in his dueling ability and a generally happier outlook. He never knew when it was going end, but he still wasn't happy at this very moment. Why? Because Belles wasn't here of course. He would have to go through his seventh year without his 'Fiance' or at least kids that he have became acquainted with over his years. No, all sixth years, who would obviously be staring at him, thinking that he graduated, thinking he was lesser than they were, despite the fact that his intelligence was probably extremely higher. But it's okay...he had to look at the good side. Well...there is no good side, but William didn't know that and tried to come up with one.

William, instinctively sat down to the right side of Ariana, but he did not say a word to his sister from another family. He just kept to himself for a bit.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nellspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to see things so normal...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

Adalaide took a seat next to Nell, smiling as she eyed the group of first years lining up to be sorted. After the events of the Summer... it was so nice to have things back to normal. Michelle's 'father,' the baby, and, God, the bloody Masquerade Ball... she shuddered at the memory. It'd been horrible. But it was over. It was over, she was fine, Michelle was fine, Nell and Rose and Damien and Marina, everyone was okay. With each familiar face she'd spotted on the train, at the station, on the carriages, she'd felt another jolt of relief. Everything had ended up being alright... at least, in her little world. She was sure there were people who'd died, people who'd suffered. She was fairly certain Michelle might have killed a couple people. And that it wasn't the first time.

But it was in the past, Ada thought, brushing the painful memories away. She smiled as she watched the first years, cheering when they were sorted, waiting patiently to see the new Hufflepuffs. Not many, so far... a lot of Slytherins, she noticed, which made her wrinkle her nose. What, had all the pureblood families all had kids at the same time? Was there some weird pact to ensure that there was a ton of Slytherins in that one year for some weird reason?

She shook her head. Her brain was weird sometimes.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:44 am
--Georgette--Signor--
User Image

.:Muggle-born:.:First year:.:Hufflepuff:.
User Image
==================================================
Georgette almost bounced off the stool. She was extremely proud to have been sorted into Hufflepuff. Known for the kindness they show, she was sure she was going to make many friends. when she looked over the table, she saw that they were scattered about, leaving seats open, but all were close. Seeing that as no challenge she waltzed up to the near open seat she could find, which happened to be next to an upperclassmen; her year, she didn't know. "Hello there!" She beamed brightly. "I was hoping it'd be alright if I sat next to you? Unless you have saved this seat, which would be completely fine and understandable. I just wanted to get a jump start on introducing myself to my housemates." She smiled. Her vivacious tone and movements settled down a bit towards the end as she awaited the verdict from the older girl.
==================================================
Cara MiaKitty

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 am
User Image

Bonnie Tybalt
//Single//Second Year//Half-blood//

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie sat down and watched as the first years were sorted. Gosh, it seemed like just yesterday she was that little nervous wreck being sorted into Hufflepuff. With a smile, she reminded herself that it was only last year. She still had about seven more years to finish out until it was all over. That part made her a little sad. she was really enjoying her time. No matter! It is only her second year after all. As she gazed around, she noticed she lost sight of Uriel in the cross fire of getting into the castle. Shame. She enjoyed hanging out with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:26 am
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada and new firsties | Thinking: It's definitely a weakness OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell was broken out of her thoughts by Ada joining her at the table making her grin happily seeing her friend. "Ada! Hey, I didn't see you at the station or on the train I was beginning to think...well never mind. So! How was your summer?" she had to physically stop herself from travelling down that dark road of thoughts surrounding the circus and its subsequent attack. She had remembered seeing her friend, mostly due to the fact that she had seen Michelle and could only guess that the short prettily dressed female next to her would be her fellow Hufflepuff, but in her haste to get Rose and her out to safety and back to Claire she hadn't stopped to think about her friend. Just then a few new first years joined them at the table causing her to grin and wave to the incoming students while one made her chuckle at the enthusiastic speech she began piling upon her friend. As her friend responded to her Nell looked around at the other students, new and old, grinning and or waving at them before finding a girl of surprisingly familiar red hair sitting alone and talking to no one. It as probably the red hair that softened her, she as beginning to think of that particular color as a weakness. "Hello there, welcome to Hufflepuff! My name is Nell Ellis, what's yours?" she asked graciously.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Amadeli

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Amadeli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:06 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora was startled out of her reverie by one of the prettiest girls she had ever seen. Was everyone here just naturally gorgeous?! She stared for a moment, then caught herself. "Nora McKenny. I am very pleased to meet you!" She knew she was babbling, but it was hard not to! She tugged on one of her fiery curls nervously. She looked around, as if to see if anyone was listening, before leaning in towards the older student. "Is it normal to feel nervous even after you've been sorted?" she asked, her grey eyes wide as she wrung her curls tighter.

Yukina101

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games