Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:28 pm
Akila nodded stepping out and grabbing a cloak from the trunk. She gave the woman one last hug with a kiss to her cheek, before she closed herbup in the closet, locking it. Gulping, she leapt from the window to avoid being seen in the hallway, and she clutched the cloak around her as she booked it into te forest. Aleera was amazing... And she felt guilty for leaving her to deal with Clorogne on her own.

Clorogne was dressed in fine black velvet when he came to Pull the slave from the closet. Grasping her arm, he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, "Lord knows you'll get what you deserve." and with that he began leading/pulling her towards the wooden stand near the middle of the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera returned the hug, then settled herself in the closet. When Clorogne came for her, she fought silently, pulling at his grip. She didn't want to raise his suspicions. She dug in her heels, making him drag her rather than walk.

Markus stood at the edge of town, waiting. His dark eyes flickered around anxiously. He had a bad feeling about this. So many thing could go wrong. He watched for Akila, Aleera having set word of what would happen.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:00 pm
Akila stayed in the trees for as long as she could. The open was a frightening place right now. Only once she spotted Markus, did she step out into the light, headed low so that the shadow of the cloak covered her face, and the material was gripped to her chest but being so large billowed around her legs as she walked carefully to his side, watching nervously.

Clorogne pulled effortlessly, and lifted her onto the box, fitting the rope around her neck, and backed a few feet away, to the lever that would open the 'trap' door. "Today we rid ourselves of the only piece left of my brother!" And he pulled the lever.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Markus swept her into a hug, holding her close. He'd been so worried when he got the news about her execution. "Are you alright?" He asked her in a whisper. He too, wore a cloak, one that covered his wings and hid them from the world.

Aleera fought and fought but it was to no use. She glared at Clorogne just as he pulled the lever. Her stomach gave a sickening jolt as she fell, the crowd cheering. They were ready for a "new' king. Aleera's body twitched for a moment before falling still and hanging limply.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 pm
Akila held herself close to him, and sniffled, avoiding looking directly at the execution. She nodded carefully, and refused to look up from his chest/shoulder, scared of what she'd see.

Clorogne stood back for a few full minutes before cutting the rope and saying, "And now, to bury the misguided one....a request from my sweet fiance."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am
User Image

Markus rubbed her back softly, not forcing her to look. In fact, he was holding her so that she wouldn't have to. He couldn't imagine seeing "yourself" die. It was hard enough to watch "Akila" be hung, even when he was holding on to her.

Aleera used the moment when she was cut down to subtly fix her broken neck and crushed esophagus. She took the faintest breath and a single heart beat. Just enough to keep her mind alive.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:21 am
Akila nuzzled into him securely, ears going back. After they took Aleera down, she looked up at Markus and lightly touched his cheek, and looked at his wing. Things were getting harder again.

Clorogne took the limb body a dumped it into the pre-dug shallow grave, murmuring, "Rest with the rats with what you know." and with that, they started covering the body with soil.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Markus followed Akila's gave, then shook his head. "It's healing, but it's useless right now." He told her quietly. Keeping his arm around her, he drew back into the forest. Aleera was on her own now. There was nothing more they could do.

'Oh I'm not the one who's going to rest with the rats. That's YOU.' Aleera thought viciously. She lay still though, letting the dirt cover her. As soon as she was certain the crowds were gone, she shifted into a mole. Burrowing, she made her way out of the ground. Then she turned into a cat, racing back to the inn.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 pm
"Aleera?" Clorogne called as he got into their room. Nothing, he washed his hands before headed over to the room she'd originally gotten, which had been unoccupied for a while now.

Akila let herself be led back into the forest. She stayed close to him both for her own comfort and for her safety. The other rebels didn't know about her with the somewhat except of the guard that had 'attacked' her that one time. Without a voice, she wouldn't be able to say the code, so best she stayed close to Markus.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 am
User Image

Aleera paused outside the inn, shifting back to human. Then she entered and padded upstairs. She paused, seeing the door to her old room open. She peeked her head in the room. "Clorogne?" She asked, her soft voice confused.

Markus kept an arm firmly around Akila. This time though, he lead her straight to the main entrance. He kept her hood low though, not letting anyone see. As they passed the guard, he murmured to the man, "Gather everyone up. I need to talk to them." He said, slipping inside. The man nodded, giving a sharp whistle to call in the guards. Markus led the way to a large meeting room that was quickly filling up. Everyone glanced curiously at the cloaked figure beside Markus, whispering amongst themselves.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 am
Akila never strayed from his side, watching the growing crowd with nervous eyes. She reached out to hold his hand securely.

Clorogne stuck his head out, "I was looking for you. I trust your day has been well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

"Yes." Aleera told him with a smile. "I went for a nice long walk in the woods. Is everything taken care of here?"

Markus held her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Once he got the nod that everyone was here, he turned and addressed the crowd. "I know many of you saw the execution today, and wonder how much of what Clorogne accused the girl of was true. He claimed she was feeding information to the rebels. The answer to your questions, is yes. It was true. Akila was one of my most valuable sources of information." There were small gasps around the crowd. Few people had actually believed Markus had gotten a spy so close to the king. "I could not just sit back and let her pay for a war I started."

He tugged Akila's hood down, revealing her. More gasps and whispers ran through the crowd. "So I set up a ruse. Akila will be joining us here. She was NOT hung. That was a decoy, who I assure you, is perfectly safe despite what you saw."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 pm
Akila fumbled with her free hand, and stood maybe just a little closer to him. Being the center of attention hadn't been even close to a good thing in a very very long time. She lifted her hand in a half-wave, not really sure what she was supposed to do, since there were no words to be spoken.

Clorogne nodded, "Everything has been dealt with, and today we're taking a half day off because of the....process. It upsets the villagers."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

"A wise decision, love." Aleera agreed with a nod. "I knew it had to be done but it upset me too. I couldn't bear to watch."

Markus looked around the group seriously. "Akila is to be left alone. By everyone. No harassing her, no nothing. I am dead serious. She has paid a high enough price for everything she has done for us." Slowly the crowd nodded. They were still having a hard time believing what they were hearing. Markus nodded to them. "Dismissed." He turned and left the crowd to gossip, leading Akila back to his room.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:44 pm
"That is alright my love. You're eyes don't need to see such impurities." Clorogne wrapped his arm around her.

Akila blinked. Wow, was it really that easy? Geez, Markus should be king if he could rule like that. The more room between her and the crowd, the more she relaxed, so that the time they got to his room, she was completely back to normal. For the most part. She was still pretty shaken up, glancing to the door every few seconds, merely out of habit.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games