Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:23 am
Ergo War

Winterwolf78

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San stood up, giving a salute as he took the now barrier letter with him to the door. He smiled, knowing that Bast knew exactly how he had made the armor just perfect for her. She had to hate Jame's little invention by now, and San took a small bit of satisfaction in the humor involved in the push between Bast and the Biosense technqiue.

"Understood Ma'am. Ill let you know when i have chosen the animals to get to go. And im glad you like the armor. Holler if you ever need anything. James, ill need to talk to you whenever you get the time..."

San would then open the door, seeing both Knives and his little Shiroi in the waiting room. Patting knives on the shoulder, San reached down and gave the the adorable genjutsu user a big hug and a smile as he spoke before leaving the building.

"When your done with your meeting, come find me okay? Ill be in the University, you know, where i usually stay...."

[exit]

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave a good chuckle at the gift. Biosense had given him a great many wonders, and knowing the exact workings of all the bodies around him and how they were shaped. James smiled at Sanshi's use of the technique as well.

"Sure thing San, I'll walk the the academy with you."

[Exit]  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ After a short period of time, they would soon hear the Kazekage call out for the shinobis who waited patiently to finally enter the room. Shiroi smiled and stood up straight as the door opened revealing Sanshi as he exited the office. As he approached her, Shiroi looked up to him her smile still apparent while he reached down to hug her. She hugged him back giggle lightly as she listened to him speak. When they broke the hug Shiroi nodded before speaking. "Yes, Oto-san." It had been a year and much had changed between Sanshi and Shiroi most noticeable was that Shiroi had finally been fully adopted by Sanshi and grown closer. Along with this she also began to call Sanshi Oto-san, Japanese for father which happened shortly after the incident in the old capital.

Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 20200

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 pm
Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

pliokiju

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ken just nodded to San as he and James left and turned to the door of Kage's office.
Ken allowed the much smaller Shiroi and Doc to enter the Kage's office before coming in and standing with the other Suna nin that were here to talk to Kage. It had been strange the last time he had been in here he was only here for maybe five minutes tops to grab his head band, that he wore more around his neck more than anywhere else really and he had left to practice his sword and knife play. And waited for the others to speak their mind as he was tired and figured he'd let the others go first at least  

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
pliokiju

James Clone slipped into the Kage's office building and gently made his way to Doc, and lay a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Buddy, I need you to come with me to the gate with your traveling gear, we need to take care of some business i'll explain in person."

He would then head towards the door. "I'll fill you in at the gate on what happened."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:10 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc smiled when knives let him in first, but Doc was really uneasy about this monster that was inside of Knives. Doc spoke first out of the three, but when he said just one word, James clone would come in and tell him that hes needed right away at the gate with my stuff. That was quite odd for Doc. He has never been one to be called upon, but merely one to do the calling. "OK Ill be right there." Doc said to the clone as it was leaving. "Sorry Lord Kage, this can wait, I'm needed at the gate." Doc said to the Kage as he quickly did a spin around from the Kage to the door. "See you later." He said as he ran out the door.
(EXIT)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am
Bast took a sip of tea as the room's occupants changed, but nevertheless could not help but feel slightly insulted when Doc blew her off for something else. She was certain it was important, but something deep inside her was irked at his actions. She set down the teacup, stretched, and then yawned.

It's all this goddamned stress, she told herself. The kid was perfectly reasonable and respectful.

While she mulled over the possible causes of her irritation, it slowly dawned on her that the other two who were here to see her were waiting awkwardly for someone else to speak first. This was certainly a change from the usual approach that people took to speaking with her, but there was a certain efficiency about addressing everyone at once, even if it was annoying and sometimes infuriating to do so.

"Shiro-chan," she said, addressing the young girl, "what brings you here today?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

_ Looking back as the Nara clansmen left the room, leaving only Ken and herself in the room. Shiroi wasn't sure on the order which the Ken and herself would speak. There was an awkward silence that filled the room until. It took a bit of time but eventually the silence was broken by Bast who addressed Shiroi. Shiroi smiled and stepped forwards, bowing before she readied herself to speak. It had been quiet a while since she had seen the kazekage. "I'm here to check in, Miss Kazekage."

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 am
"Consider yourself checked in," Bast responded to the girl. "Is that all? If so, then you're free to go."

The Kazekage sincerely hoped she was not somehow oversimplifying the girl's visit in any way. It was so rare for someone to stop by for such a simple courtesy anymore; it had thrown the woman off guard. Perhaps the girl needed a new headband? Maybe there was something more intrinsically wrong, like a botched operation? Shiroi didn't seem to have a third arm, but it could be difficult to tell, especially through heavily tinted lenses.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Knives was slightly surprised as well that Shiroi was only simply coming to check in, while it might put the Kage in a slightly better mood. It was clear that Bast was not in the greatest of moods, but who would be after Rouran and all that was happening with the upcoming exams, which is what was the main point of discussion. San had mentioned he'd rather now have Knives take the exams. Knives himself was rather annoyed with all the new found protection everyone had over him in Suna. It seemed impossible to go around without being followed by someone from ANBU hiding in the shadows.

Knives really had wanted to discuss the matter of how he was still a Genin after the rouran conflict, he knew that James had jumped quickly in rank after his first own mission and to him it did not seem fair that he should be stuck as Genin, particularly since everyone seemed to want so much from him since he was the holder of the Ichibi, which he still had no made contact with at all.  

Jaxdrill

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

_ Shiroi paused; the kazekage was correct in her assumption, this wasn't the only thing she was here for. Her demeanor seemed to change to more adult. "No, Lady Kazekage. I wanted to ask if the village has any upcoming events that I would been need in? As well as ask about a potential rank advancement." She asked. "Because I had planned on traveling to the Sage land."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:37 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

"Seems I'm not the only one to ask about rank advancement" Knives said loud enough to be heard after hearing Shiroi ask about rank advancement. He adjusted himself against the back wall that he was leaning against  

Jaxdrill

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:50 pm
And now they were getting to the meat of the issue.

"Advancing a rank is always possible. I encourage you to attend the Exams, if you managed to sign up in time. If you did not, however, then I'll need you to first learn as much as you can at your current rank before allowing you to become Chuunin, barring any extraordinary circumstances," she addressed both of them simultaneously. Their collective needs addressed, the woman turned again to Shiroi: "While there aren't any major upcoming events, I'm afraid I must decline your travel to the Sage Lands until--as you wisely assume--you have reached Chuunin rank. Have you any qualms with this decree?"

Ranking up had always been thus, as far as Bast could remember. Her predecessor had put the requirement in place during his reign, stressing the need for a complete experience at each rank. The lady would make exceptions in times of war or in extraordinary cases, but with the shenanigans that had happened recently in the country, the line was beginning to blur as to how much experience a Shinobi of a certain rank should have. Genin went off to war and came back with experiences fitting a Jounin, sometimes even more, but unless they could properly be observed, it was difficult to justify increasing their clearance. The mind was one of the most important things to develop, and in the Sand, that meant studying hard at whatever fit best.

Mint filled the woman's nostrils as she sipped on her tea. Some days she felt she had experienced too little before becoming the Kazekage, and that she was just riding on Mamoru's coattails. Other days she felt angry because there were no usable pens. Today was a toss-up. San had chosen well when he adopted Shiroi, and Knives--though he was known as the "Butcher" of Sunagakure--was remarkably level-headed compared to some of the other people who had come through in the past few years. Both of them had greatness ahead of them; that much was certain.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

A black-cloaked figure landed in plain view outside the window, and gently rapped on the glass, politely indicating that it would like to come in. The prodigal son had returned, so to speak. Once given leave to enter, Hare would move to one of the couch's behind the two talking to Bast, noting with great interest that Shiroi was there, looking all the better for the past year. At some point he would need to talk with her, as she'd expressed interest in his Hares some time ago. After, of course, he himself talked with Sanshi about the advanced summoning techniques.

Hare would wait until the two before him were done, gently sipping a beverage from a flask.

OOC: Yup, I'm back...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:30 pm
Ergo War
]

Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

"With all due respect, ma'am, it's been a year since Rouran. I should have made Jounin almost immediately after we got back. If not that then I should have been Chunin and should be taking exams for Jounin right now instead of Chunin." Knives said tensing his muscles looking at Kage trying to control himself, and the lack of sleep lately wasn't helping. "But if that's how you feel I'll go to the dojo and learn a bit more tajiutsu before heading to the city. I assume you're going to allow me to go to those exams, but not alone I'd wager to guess." he said with a smug smirk knowing how valuable he had become to the Village since Rouran.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games