Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:35 pm
IIiiii remember.... When Rai took Snicks out to the Desert and had Taze almost kill him with a Chidori.
I don't think I've ever seen Siniku Pissed.... I don't THINK... Then again I have horrid memory  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm
lol. poor people. HV has great memories for me. so... guess what. i remember a lot.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm
Flawed Anubis
IIiiii remember.... When Rai took Snicks out to the Desert and had Taze almost kill him with a Chidori.
I don't think I've ever seen Siniku Pissed.... I don't THINK... Then again I have horrid memory
scream scream glomp scream scream dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 pm
dreadno
ok. will go gan. wait... that's not me. darn. and yes. sorry about the signing off winter. but my mom stole the laptop for a few.

It was chill man, just perfect time for a Monty Python quote. I had to dip for the gate anyway.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm
lol. so true. anyways. i'm gonna see if i can tag. a little drama between me and winter shuold be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm
and i'm off guys. see you tomorow.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:01 pm
Chezmonkey
It's odd to say, but in the last guild I died 3 times... and came back to life each time. >_> May seem like I was dragging things out, but there were tasks left undone...
Like messing with the Miyamoto's for a long time...

You're welcome. ^_^ I think I did the first two life-savers, ne? with Shisha Ku'utsu? And one of dreadno's rpcs too, I think, was saved in that fashion. To make things even more confusing, Mamoru will recall all of those if you ask him about it. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:14 pm
That reminds me of the time Six saved Siniku from Dying by transporting him Via that thingy that six does to the Akatsuki Base ... <3 Siniku should still have the Akatsuki robes actually.

I had the thought all the while I was there to break that statue and release the Bijuu trapped. I thought that would easily destroy the Rain Village... Too bad that would have back fired though.

Not a bad I dea though... .Bijuu Bomb  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 pm
^_^b In the HV it would've not worked, but anywhere else it would've. A bijuu bomb? Like as in releasing a crap ton of bijuu all onto one village at the same time? XD Those poor, poor citizens not of Sunagakure...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 pm
Not only Bijuu... Piiiissed bijuu.

And yeah I knew that much or I would have done it haha... And It would have been awesome.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:24 am
lol, everyone is lame for not being in Suna....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 pm
I'm very sorry, but the next antagonist I play as WILL try to kill all of you, without distinction or hesitation. It won't be like in the Mini-arc at all... there is a real possibility that several of you may die. Before you ask, 'Yes' is the answer to 'Does this involve the main guild arc?'  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:31 pm
....ok....good lucks....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 pm
Well One person shouldn't stand against All of us at once... Or At least I think we would have a grand chance against him. Or is he S+ Strength?  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:05 pm
It's not one person: It'll be several people acting as the antagonists. Don't forget about those 319 Jashins, too. XD

@Flawed: Can't tell ya their relative strengths~ ^_^ Just assume that rank so that you guys & gals don't underestimate them.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games