Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked at his daughter's fiery words and patted her shoulder condescendingly. "We shall see, my dear. We shall see." He turned and exited the room, heading back to his throne room. He passed Sahiel in the hallway, and hissed but three words to him.

"Do it now."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:10 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I desire...

Sahiel nodded and motioned for a young servant boy to bring him a tray of food, lightly coating it with Worm's Breath. He nodded to the trembling young Dragon and pointed to the Princesses door, hearing him knock and enter, saying, "Your Highness? I have some food for you."

...The throne. I want it and will do what I must to get it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 am
Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias watched the boy walk the tray of food over to Harmony and rush out, making him oddly suspicious of the food. He sniffed and suddenly snarled as he threw the food off of the table in front of the girl and to the floor. "It's poisoned! Princess, don't touch it. I don't know what it is, but it's not good." He told her strenly, his eyes a bright royal blue in his anger.

He saw the look of shock in Harmony's face and glasred at the normal looking food. "Someone is trying to poison you Your Highness. It might be that wvyern Sahiel. I don't have proof, but I can guess. Perhaps the King his behind the whole thing, but I can't confirm that either. Don't eat anything unless I am here, understand?" Tobias said and saw her nod, the bright blut flecks showing her fear.

...Doesn't really matter though. Either way, someone's gonna die.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri finished patching Nina up once again, her heart aching for her lover and Sirrah. Sirrah had come back with nothing but marks from the shackles and a worn-out voice this time, but Nina... It was obvious that he'd been trying to break her. 'On her birthday, no less...'

"Gomen... Honto ni gomenasai, watashi no ai,*" she whispered, letting her fingers linger on the little bare skin on Nina's back after she bandaged her.

(*Sorry... I'm really sorry, my love)

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:36 am
User Image
Maria

Maria watched with a smirk as Yuri lovingly took care of her wounded companion. 'Such fools... To fall in love after making an enemy of me... Very unwise.' Maria sauntered over toward the two girls, ready to take her vengeance.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:44 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina shivered slightly from the touch, biting back a soft soft sound as she trembled. She glared at Maria as she strutted over, her face almost back to normal aside from the bruises. She stood, ready for the usual bout of words and empty threats..... Until she saw the look of triumph in the demon's eyes. She shifted nervously, unsure of what Maria would do until she saw her sneer at her. "You are very tough for a human. Very strong willed. Ryuu-sama has never been able to find that one thing to break you, has he?" She heard her ask slowly.

"Because I don't let el Diablo Merde break me. I won't ever break for him, or you Cujo." She snapped back, the chains that attatched her to the floor clanking loudly as she moved into a better position to defend herself if an attack came.

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 am
User Image
Maria

Maria smirked viciously at her and saw Yuri glaring at herself and her two friends. "Oh, but you most certainly will break now," she said in a voice laced with contempt and loathing as she moved faster than either of the two mortals could track, and stood back in her original place once more, holding the nymph to her body by the waist and gripping her throat tightly. "Little miss water fountain here is how I can do that. Bet she won't be so pretty with her head popped off... What do you think, Nina, shall we find out?" Her claws tensed, making shallow little cuts on the whimpering nymph's throat.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina watched in horror and fear as Maria held her lover captive, seeing the pain in Yuri's beautiful purple eyes as she fought weakly against the hand at her throat, her own face going as pale as the dryad's skin. "Yuri! Maria, let her go! This is between you and me, not her! Just let her go!" The woman said, half begging, half demanding.

She watched the very thin trials of blood run from the cuts, thinking desperately for anything to get her to stop hurting Yuri. "Please Maria! Please! Let her go! Por favor, I can't let you hurt her, por favor..." She began to beg weakly, tears pricking at her eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
Maria

Maria grinned more, her teeth glinting in victory as she watched the human grow anxious. "Nope. I'm gonna kill her, and then Ryuu will love me more than you. I'll be his favorite and you will be forgotten." Smirking, Maria moved her head to lick the shallow wounds she'd just inflicted on Yuri. "Hm... Rather tasty... Perhaps I won't take her head off... Perhaps I'll just drain her of blood and let you have the corpse to play with... You asked so nicely, after all..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:05 am
Nina Seldiat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina shook in anger, straining at the chains that bolted her to the floor as she finally cried in fear. "Is that why you hate me?! I don't want him! I hate him! I hate him looking at me! You want him, ******** take him! Just let Yuri go Maria, please!"

Her mind was moving faster than it ever had before, that thought of losing Yuri was like a blanket that was threatening to smother her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
Maria

Maria laughed and let her fangs grow longer, preparing to bite Yuri. She was venomous, so Yuri would be in horrible pain from the moment the fangs pierced her delicate skin. "Oh, I'll let her go, Nina, don't you worry. But I want you to suffer first." She smirked and tightened her grip on Yuri's throat, speaking to her captive now. "Sorry about this, dear, nothing personal... Oh, wait, I guess it is."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri trembled and fought weakly against the much stronger being holding her, shuddering in disgust at the creature's tongue and fingers on her throat. "I-iie... Onegai...*" she squeaked in fear as Maria spoke of killing her. She knew that if she was killed, it would break Nina beyond repair. She didn't really care about her own life, but to see the life leave Nina's eyes with her own... It would be unbearable.

(*No... Please...)

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:15 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah watched in horror as the little scene played out before her, finally realizing that she needed to act or Yuri would die. She stood slowly, not wanting to attract the attention of Maria or her disciples, preparing to spring and grab Yuri before Maria could hurt her.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:19 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina knew that if she didn't do something fast, Yuri would be killed. She suddenly felt a switch in her head flip and she thought of something. If I make Maria attack me, I can get her to let her go. If I do this right, I can kill that puta and then we'll be safe. If I can't kill her, she'll kill me, but then Yuri will be safe. Either way I save mi amor. Fair trade. "Hey, Medusa! Tu estupida slut! You know that Ryuu will never love you. You don't give him any reason to be interested in you. You're a bore to him. Yo se tus. You don't give him anything he hasn't had before you leech." Nina said loudly.

She watched Maria growled at the her, seeing the demon's anger rising and she spat a ball of thick acidic slime at her. Nina dodged it skillfully and watched it begin to eat away at the base of the chain that linked her right hand to the floor, giving Maria a plainly disgusted look. "Damn girl, that don't even LOOK healthy! You should get that checked out. I'm sure they have pills for that you know."

Nina heard Maria snarl more, losing her focus on the horror struck woman in her grasp as she continued. "You know why you got the maid outfit? Cause Master ******** didn't find you worthy of the queen outfit, or even a slave one like mine. He thinks of you as a lowly, plain, estupida servant. You ain't worth a single chain to him, vaca!" She shouted at her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:22 am
User Image
Maria

Maria threw Yuri aside and lunged at the restrained girl, her voice a furious howl as she advanced. She watched as Nina wrenched up on her right arm and broke the extremely weakened link near the base and swung it at her. Maria felt the links wrap around her neck and watched as the girl yanked on her shackle to pull her in even faster, feeling her body fly towards her.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games