Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Ash stepped out and fixed her gloves, she had missed the feel of the leather against her hands. "And don't count us humans out either. You kids are gonna need all the help you can get." She looked at Erin and her startled and scared look, blowing her a kiss and saying, "I'll only fight until I find out if the thingy worked and I am pregnant, okay? If something happens, it happens. But I won't sit on the sidelines and watch Erin. You know I can't... " Ash told her husband.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin crossed the room to put an arm around her wife's waist, kissing her cheek softly. "I know. I couldn't ask you to stand aside. I know you couldn't do it. We'll fight together. And when you find out you're pregnant, we'll wait and hope together." She nuzzled Ash's neck, a shiver of fear running through her body that she refused to give voice to. She would not be separated from her wife until this was all resolved. Erin had nearly lost Ash way too many times to let her guard down.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Ash kissed Erin's lips gently and used her index fingers to trace a heart of fire in the air, winking at her. "I'll be careful babe. Remember, we still gotta start a family. And I bet you Nina, Amilia, Den, and all three 'Ra's will be along side me minimum." She told Erin and held her tightly. "I won't die on you baby.... I love you too much to die on you...."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and kissed Ash back, her water tattoo tingling on her ankle as if to remind her that she had a bit of power as well. Nowhere near as much as her wife, but perhaps enough to be of some use. "I love you too, Ashika... And I'll protect you. I promise I won't die on you either. Our baby needs a mommy and a daddy." Erin blushed slightly, immensely pleased at the prospect of being a parent. Before she met Ash, she'd never considered it, but now she waited for that little boy or girl with eager anticipation. 'Our baby's just one more reason to win this thing... Our kid will need a safe place to grow up...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria stepped into the room with her Don by her side, Ra wrapping her arm around her waist in a protective gesture. She swiftly kissed her cheek to comfort her before she said, (Thankfully Ra had been helping her with English) "Nyet. We must fight as well. All of the Dirinoffs will be doing the fighting with you." Her blue eyes focused on the Demon. "I am also not just going to sit by and do the watching from the sidelines. We must do something." She told the group, feeling Ra squeeze her waist in approval.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy bit her lower lip and held Harmony a bit tighter, feeling completely torn. She hated violence, even if it was necessary, and had no real desire to go into battle. The girl knew she wasn't strong, or brave, or much of a natural leader. But it was the other, smaller part of her that won out. "I... I will fight too," she said softly, uncertain if anybody but Harmony could hear her. "I won't let my husband fight without me... I want to stay by her side."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm
Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia walked in, Kirrah following behind her with a slightly dazed and satisfied grin on her lips as Mili herself finished yanking down her shirt. "Hey! Did you kids start without us?! Rah! Get your kids and drag 'em out here. We got a briefing." And kept walking until she was able to sit, an empty spot on her right side for Kirrah when she got back, Den ruffling her hair with a smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah quickly obeyed Mili and got Sirrah, Yuri, and Nina out of the backyard where they'd been playing with the little twins, Sakura, Kina, and Artemis. She placed herself beside Mili on the couch and beckoned Satoshi over to sit on the arm of the couch so she could rest her head on his leg. "What's going on?" she asked a bit sleepily.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:29 pm
Tyler Graham

User Image

"Darrion, the next in line for the throne of the Weres, is amassing a large attack on all the Realms. He has already started on the Were Realm, and is trying to now take the Dragon Realms. Hayley is leading a good defense, as is the Falier family..." His words died off as the King of the Dragons kissed her Queen and then rushed off, biting her finger and activating her Realm-jump pendant. She vanished into the Dragon Realms without a single word, obviously going to defend her kingdom. "A-and...... They will soon spread to the mortal Realms, whether or not thy can take the other two Realms first. They want power, not order. I doubt they even have a proper strategy, but we don't have time to create one if we want to stop them in time." Tyler finished.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:36 pm
Hayley Falier

User Image

"Your Majesty! Take cover dammit!" Hayley yelled as she created a ball of fire in front of her chest before taking hold of it and hurling it at a Dark Angelic over head. She grabbed Harmony and shoved her into the armory, looking at her with sandy eyes. "What the Flame is the matter with you?! Have you lost your mind?! You cannot jump into a battle zone! You coulda been killed!" She yelled, hearing the sound of a young male Dragon screaming in rage. It was likely Grell, as he had been trying to fight off the incoming hordes. He had lost a few fellow Dragons in the attack. "My Lord, you must at least be smart if you want to fight." and then felt the walls shake as someone went full Dragon. "Come, we haven't much time and I must get back out to Mom and Dad. They are fighting in the east wing." The girl commanded and then rushed out, launching fire at oncoming weres.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony raced out after the girl, releasing the fire at the fighters coming at them, and at the others in range as she ran on. The palace was a war zone. There was not a hallway, nor room that had not seen death. As she ran into the Great Hall, she saw a were bat attacking a small Dragonette no more than ten and she roared as she threw herself at it, trying to save the child. She heard Hayley and Breddik enter and start to fight in the masses of rouge Dragons that had tried to swarm her, slashing at the man-beast to get to the girl. She slashed at his throat, feeling his blood spraying onto her skin and then feeling the heat of a few other Dragons attacking her, Hayley fighting with six as Breddik took on ten. "HAYLEY!! LOOK OUT!!" She heard the girl's father cry out in a roar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 pm
Breddik Falier

User Image

Breddik saw the masses of children's bodies behind the debris pile of the tables, then his King trying to get to one little girl that was barely breathing. She looked half crazed in sorrow, trying to slash through the never ending stream of enemies. Hayley didn't see the Dragon behind her, Leo aiming a deadly claw thrust at her source. "HAYLEY!! LOOK OUT!!" He yelled, attacking with a renewed vigor to try and get to his daughter. To save her despite the impossible odds. If he could just kill these two on his left... If he could just....

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:59 pm
Hayley Falier

User Image

Hayley didn't hear the call from her father until she could hear the incoming strike at her back. and by then it was already far too late. The claw ripped through her spine, Source, and chest, blood spraying out as she choked on the very air in her lungs. "Huuurraaakk!" Was the only sound she could make, blood dribbling down her lips and chin as she vaguely heard her father roar, "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Her body suddenly weak and cold as she dropped to the floor, her legs unable to support her. The claw withdrew and she barely saw the form of Leo moments before his head was missing, the item now in her father's hand. She looked into his eyes and was able to choke out, "F-f-fath..... er...... F-flame.. Guard you.. all........................" And the blacks of her eys swiftly took over and she was gone a limp body in his arms.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony started cutting down the rebels with wild fury, her talons slicing them apart until she was now near the girl on the floor. She didn't hear the yell of Breddik, but she turned to see a large blade flying at her, with no time to get her hands nor her pendant clear to defend herself. She held the child closer and then heard a grunt, opening her eyes to see Breddik standing with the blade through his chest, blood running down onto the floor as he said, "T-this... is for... Hayley... Y-y-you b*****d...." and sent a fire ball out that engulfed the Dark Angelic too quickly to even think to scream. Harmony watched him smile to her, watching as his eyes slowly turned all black, and he dropped to the floor.

As she felt tears welling in her eyes, she looked back at the child in her arms, her heart breaking as she saw her breath come to a stop, her mint green eyes now black as well. Harmony felt the tears flow steadily from her dull grey and green eyes, her arms coated in blood and her left forearm marred with a large gash. She held the child close to her as she cried, silently wondering what kind of cruel war had just been brought to her Realm, her people, her home. And why she couldn't even save one child.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy followed immediately after Harmony, pricking her finger against her dagger and letting the blood fall on her realm-jump pendant. Unfortunately, she found herself in the middle of the throne room, which had been taken back by her husband's soldiers, and they wouldn't let her leave the room without a five-man guard flanking her. So she lost several precious minutes arguing with men who supposedly ranked beneath her.

She found Harmony fairly quickly, her heart sinking when she did. Hundreds of dead lay around Harmony, the closest being a tiny child in her arms. Lizzy ran over to her lover and knelt down, wrapping her arms around both Harmony and the child and whispering a soft Angelic rune. She pressed her lips to the girl's forehead and gently eased her out of Harmony's arms. "She's all right now, Harmony... She's not suffering, she's happy and safe..." she whispered, tears running down her own face in spite of her calm words. So much death... How could the rebels want this? To rule a bloody, barren wasteland? It would never make sense to her.

Lizzy drew Harmony into a tight embrace and kissed her softly. "This isn't your fault," she whispered into her husband's lips, knowing that the dragon would try to blame herself. "You did everything you could to protect them... This is the fault of the evil ones..." She fell silent and just held Harmony, stroking her hair and back in a soothing motion, ignoring the impudent guards behind her.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games