Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am
Jack saw someone walk by and out of manners he greeted him (lol sorry fabled I couldn't think of something he would do to grab your attention other than that lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:09 am
Tobias turned to look at the person who greeted him. The man was easily much taller than himself, as he was only 5' 2". Toby knew he'd seen the face somewhere before. He wasn't going to be mean so he returned the greeting. "Hello. How are ya?" Toby said and rested his paw on his Desert Eagle due to sheer habit.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 am
Jack noticed the gun "Hm, Desert Eagle, I normally see the military or sheriffs with that model. Though I doubt thats the case with ya"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 am
Tobias pulled it from the holster and spun the gun in his paw. "You'd be correct. These Desert Eagles belonged to my Father, and the katana, my Mother." He noticed a wall about 50 meters away with several bottles sitting on it and stopped spinning his gun before he quickly shooting five away, with four bullets. The last bullet curved to hit a second bottle. "I'm not a bad shot either." What was strange was that the recoil didn't seem to bother the boy in the least either. Either he was gifted, or had a lot of practice. "So anyway, what's your story?"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am
He observed the bottles being shot then looked back at Tobias once he asked "Oh, I'm just wanderer" as he turned to him one of his revolver gleamed to giving notice of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:04 am
Tobias noticed the glimmer and motioned to Jack's holster. "What model ya got there? Don't bother me with that 'wanderer' nonsense neither, I'm old enough to know that means darn near anything." The boy asked as he looked around, as if he was expecting to see someone. "By the way, Name's Tobias. My friends call me Toby, and my enemies tend to call me Tabby Kat. You don't seem too bad a guy from what I can tell." Tobias didn't care about people knowing his name, he just hated the horrible pictures of him in the posters.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 pm
"I see" Jack smiles "The names Jack. i suppose there is more to me then just a wanderer though I'd prefer that lifestyle" he then replied about his gun "They're.... custom made revolvers. Reload is old fashion but they get the job done and thats all that matters, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:57 pm
Tobias nodded in agreement before he noticed a large Canine, Doberman, approaching him. The Doberman pulled a shotgun off his back and aimed it at Tobias, claiming that the bounty on the cat's head would be his. Tobias laughed and put his gun away. "You would be a waste of bullets runt." Tobias' Demi power kicked in just then, and then the feline disappeared. The doberman was dumbfounded when he was knocked on his rear-end. Before anyone could tell what happened the dog's throat was cut and he lay dead, just as Toby reappeared just past the body. "So sorry about that." Tobias said and pulled a red cloth from his pocket and wiped the blood from his katana before sheathing it. "Damn dogs. They've been hunting me for weeks, more or less. I've only managed to dispatch around ten or so. It gets to be a pain really."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 pm
Jack stood there as the scene unfurled infront of him "I see your Demi, and apparently you have a bounty on your head. he approached Toby  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 pm
Tobias turned quickly, pulling his two Desert Eagles out and aiming them at Jack's chest. "Is that a problem?" Toby asked quickly. There was something odd with this scene; in his mind at least. "You gonna try and kill me now too?"  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:04 pm
Jack simply lifted his hands up "Calm down now, I'm not a bounty hunter" he spoke like the guns to his chest didn't faze him. He showed no hostility the whole time, if anything he seemed like just a nameless nobody that Tobias just happened to run into.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Tobias didn't put down the guns but he was open to what Jack hd to say. "So spit it out. What about me being a Demi and having a bounty?" The fox was playing it too cool for having guns pointed at him at point blank range. Toby was starting to have a few questions over that behavior.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 pm
"I meant nuthin by it, friend. So you happen to be a demi, very well, so you have a bounty, ok then. I was just curious is all" he smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm
Tobias gave a small grin. "I think I got you figured out Jack. If I compare your reaction to past experience I'd say your in the same exact boat as me. Demi with a bounty. So what's your price then?" Toby was a clever cat, that was certain.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 pm
He smiled "Last I remember.... 700k" he lowered his hands sensing the hostility dispel.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games