Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Adrian scowled as he rubbed his back as he stepped in the arena, the pain having worsened considerably. He would have rather stayed in bed, but there was no way he was going to let Sikes throw Calista into the ring. It felt wrong somehow to be there as if nothing happened, just another day and another fight, after Amaya died, but he had no choice in the matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 pm
Just as Adrian stepped into the arena, half the lights shut off. Suddenly shouts were heard among a thunderous sound of footsteps. In mere seconds it seemed, the entire arena was surrounded by soldiers that were pointing guns at every single person. People screamed, and the larger vehicles rolled in, boxing off the arena. Every monster's collar beeped, the red flashing light turning green before the collars released and fell off their necks.

With everyone subdued, a voice came over the loud speaker of the arena. "Do not move. We are here to shut down this illegal operation. All mutates, please remain calm and remain still, we are getting you out of here." The voice said.

Soldiers rounded up the owners, they would be put away in federal jail for a long, long time. Then they began evacuate the mutates.

Calista ran through the controlled chaos now, trying to get to Adrian. She was afraid of being put with strangers, and she was afraid if the soldiers took her, then she'd never see Adrian again. "Adrian! Where are you!?" Calista cried, feeling rather lost and alone, the soldiers not seeming to see the small child running around in the hellish cavern.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:10 pm
At first Adrian looked up and around in worry and confusion before he realized what was going on. Then a big grin spread on his face and his eyes started to water up. She must have done it. He wasn't sure how, but that was the only explanation. "Come on, I think it's time we got out of here." he said finding and picking up Calista as they made their way out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 pm
Rock finished getting his stuff ready when the lights went off. Rock got into the living room and ran out the door. He jumped into the air and kept a hand in front of him as he started to skate towards the closest border as fast as he could. He was like a speeding bullet and quickly got to the gate, Kierra on his back, ignoring whatever she had to say; they were getting out and there was no stopping him  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm
A solider who had been directing monsters to different evacuation groups stopped Adrian. "She can't come in this group." He said, nodding to Calista. The monsters were being split up by gender and then broken down into even smaller groups.

"That's fine...she's with me anyway." A voice said from behind Adrian.

Calista cheered, looking over Adrian's shoulder and wriggled out of his arms, running to the person.

Amaya smiled and scooped her daughter up, kissing her forehead. "Merry Christmas, Calista..." She whispered before walking over to Adrian. She gave him a small smile, kissing his lips softly. "We can't leave together...but promise you'll find me someday...okay?..." She asked, a few tears in her eyes before a soldier pulled her over to a different group.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:24 pm
"You idiot!" Adrian cried pulling her into his arms in a tight hug, pulling her away from the soldier for a moment, as his own eyes flooded with tears for what would hopefully be the last time for a while. He just got her back; he wasn't ready to say goodbye just yet. "Why didn't you tell me about all this?! I thought you were dead!!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 pm
"If you knew I wasn't dead, Sikes wouldn't have believed it. I needed to be dead so I could get out." Amaya murmured, unable to really hug Adrian back since she was holding Calista.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:31 pm
"Just....promise you're not going to die for real before I find you again...." Adrian said softly, not wanting to let go of her just yet.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:36 pm
"I promise...just promise you'll find us..." Amaya told him, resting her forehead against his.

"You won't forget us will you?" Calista asked, looking up at Adrian, tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 pm
((I'm just gonna keep posting ninja ))

Rock's ice started to creep along his body really quickly as he charged straight for the gates. Men were in the way, but that was not a problem. At the speed he was going, he could easily have a little jump to clear the crowd AND plow through the actual gates to freedom. Some men had already noticed him and didn't exactly know what to do. Seems they never had to face a monster before, especially one covered in ice shards bolting across the pavement carrying another monster.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 pm
((I don't think an rp has ever made me tear up before. cry ))

"Promise. One I fully intend to keep." Adrian said giving her one last kiss on the lips, letting it last for what felt like eternity before he reluctantly let her go, mouthing the words "good bye" as they were split into their separate groups.

((At least iTunes came through in the end with fitting music for once. c:> ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:44 pm
((Lol. Poor Zelly. *hands you a tissue*))

Amaya kissed him back until he let her go, looking after him sadly for a minute before she went into her group, Calista waving goodbye to Adrian over Amaya's shoulder until they disappeared into the crowds that were being taken out of the cavern.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 pm
Rock stretched his arms forward forming a plow-like form of ice in front of him before rising to make the ramp. "Hyah!" Rock jumped over the men trying to stop him easily and laned onto a ram he had just made for a safer landing. He didn't pay attention to the people around, he was determined that they were all there to stop them, that Jabir had warned of his collar being ineffective and tried to stop him. But it wouldn't work. He zipped through the crowd, managing not to hit anyone despite the plow, Turns out the crowd was bigger than he thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:21 pm
((Closing on page 100))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 pm
- OOC: Hmm, Idk if I should join the sequel cause like I totally got lost in this one and Angel didn't have any character development. >< Decisions, decisions... -  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff