Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 pm
Zackory nodded before looking to his crew "im sure if i ask ya all ta stay here, ill find ya in the local pub, so im not going to tell ya ta stay..."

Rano smiled slightly before following her onto deck and tried to ignore all the grins from his ex-crew members and the looked to Zackory. "you wanted us?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:56 pm
Sebastian blinked and chuckled "I stand corrected" he moved so she rested on him as he kissed her sleeping lips and closed hsi eyes as well  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:56 pm
The town seemed pretty cozy, the wonderful smell of wintery lands and burning wood lofting through the thick smell of sea salt. Most buildings were of wood and looked very victorian, obviously coated with a thick layer of snow. The pub, the Broken Tankard, was a big building which sat about in the middle of the town and was the biggest building after the Town Hall. Most were small cottages and was known for it's tourism for the past century. However, ever since the raid on the mountain, which was looming high behind the town that had happened 2 decades ago had, for some reason, upset the weather greatly. Thick black clouds had been a constant thing on the mountain itself, and it was mostly shrouded in blizzards and never resting winds. They were lucky the village was in an okay climate, though their breaths froze before their faces and some snowflakes started their dandy decent onto the Sea-Witch.

The faint howl of the wind shoving around within the blizzard could be heard from the ship. The mountain was huge and could take days to search if you didn't know where to go. Perhaps the locals could help them out...

((My masterpiece! Muhahaha! XD I like being in this position, since I'll probably take care of the locals here and other such things happening on this part of land XD Since I'm the one who thought it up. Of course, that's going along the lines of Molly letting me do so or not XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm
Sophie laughed. "No we got to come with you." she said.

Eva glared at the crew before looking at Zackory.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:08 pm
Zackory looked to Sophie before laughing and crossing his arms "That wasnt aimed at the two of ya, i was just telling my crew that im not exspecting them to stay on the ship." He looked to Rano and Eva before shaking his head at them "because i doubt either of ya have had enough rest to even think about coming with us, im going to leave ya here to keep an eye on Molly."

Rano stared at Zackory before finally speaking "so....we're babysitting,while you 3 get to go on some amazing journey to up a snowy mountain.......oh the fun filled life of a pirate."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm
Rikka rubbed her head into his arm as she slept, her tail slowly moving under the cover.  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm
he smiled and let her rest and closed his eyes "Love you" he then fell asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 pm
((i have know idea what to type next!! gonk crying ))  

uki-katzugowa

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:46 pm
((Me neither.... should I type my dreams? you could play Kira in them... or you can explore Scott's inventions...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm
((oooh, ok, now let me just think of what to type in reply to fox.))

Rikka smiled as she cuddled up to Sebastian, happy thoughts filled her dreams as she breathed gently, slowly opening her eyes as sun light shone throught a window onto her face and she stretched slightly, before settling down again and leaning her head on Sebastians chest, looking up to his face as she did.  

uki-katzugowa

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 pm
Scott wriggled a bit as he dreamed.

Water. There was so much water. And he was breathing it? Cool. Looking around, he could see an ancient city. It looked like the buildings in an old video game. Those were cool too. He wished Kira was there. All of a sudden, she was. Well, most of her. Her top half was 100% Kira. The bottom half was fish. Irony, beautiful even with Kira.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:08 pm
"You know it." Sophie said to what Rano said with a laugh. "We'll be back soon." she added.

"Hey, it wont be so bad here." Eva said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:16 pm
Zackory laughed before patting Rano on the shoulder " Ya will be need the practice anyway if ya keep up with ya bedroom antics."

Rano sighed before giving a slightly annoyed look to Zackory " I so badly want to hit you right now......" He looked to Eva before sighing again and turning back to go below deck "guess ill go check on molly....."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 pm
Eva blushed then watched Rano leave. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

Sophie smiled. "Nah, he's just cranky he's stuck with the baby." she giggled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Rano stepped below deck before getting to Molly's room and gently pushing the door open and looking in,sighing as he leaned against the doorframe and watched Molly sleep.

Zackory looked to Eva before crossing his arms "watch Molly, no sweets.....dont want her clinging to the ceiling."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff