Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:46 pm
"Hey, we both have friends that make us special clothes." Star said with a laugh.

(Should we do a little skipping in here? Pass by the mundane clothes shopping scene?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 pm
((Sounds good to me.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 pm
After some discrete shopping Star suggested they head back to the tower. It was comforting to know that she now had some comfortable training clothes and civilian clothes, should she need them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm
Draco, stuck carrying all the bags, agreed, and followed Star back to the car. "Damn... Looks like I still got stuck with the bags. Good thing I'm strong enough to handle it, huh?" He laughed heartily as he put them all in the backseat of the car. He then radioed in to Snow. "Snow, it's Cryogon. We're fixin' to head back, now. Sorry it took so long."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm
"Would it help; if I said I appreciated it?" Star asked ith a laugh as Draco was putting everything in the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena heard Draco through the comm link and pressed a button on the monitor in front of her to reply. "Got it, Draco. Thanks. We're just waiting for Ghost here."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

omgIisonfiyah

Xistund

((I'm waiting on you, boys.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:17 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos was laying on the couch, waiting for Ghost, Draco and Star to get back so they could have their little staff meeting.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 pm
Draco let out another hearty laugh. "Sure, darlin'! I still got a small fee for all this, though, but it's one I'm sure you could deal with." He smirked a little as he looked over the car at her. "All I need from ya is one little kiss, Fireflower."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 pm
Star laughed shyly and leaned up to give Draco a kiss on the cheek but stopped suddenly when someone called her name.

"Esther!?"

Star quickly looked over and her eyes widened behind the mask at the sight of her parents.

"Crap! Let's go!" Star hissed. She gave Draco a peck on the mouth quickly before throwing herself in the passenger side of the car.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Draco laughed as he started the car. "You know you didn't have to kiss me right then. We could've waited 'til we got back to the tower." As he floored the gas, he could hear the stereo start up with the most appropriate song for his current driving: "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf. "So, what made you hurry so much, darlin'?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 pm
"Oh thank goodness, he didn't notice," Star thought to herself before saying outloud, "Trying to keep the past from catching up with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm
Draco was confused, now. "Care to elaborate? If it's all that bad, you know you can trust me." His eyes definitely showed concern in them, and they were glowing slightly to confirm his statement that he could be trusted. "You know I'm always here for ya, Fireflower."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 pm
Star watched her parents dissapeare in the side view mirror before saying anything else.

"It's not something I want you to worry about." She said. She then turned to Draco and added, "I'm noticing a theme with the Titans. Even with the previous Titans, no one's parents are in the picture. For one reason or another they never have to concern themselves with anything like over protective guardians."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 pm
It didn't take Draco long to figure out where Star was going. "I get it. You ran away from home, didn't you? And you just happened to see your parents back there?" He briefly closed his eyes, but then let out a smile. "No worries, darlin'. I won't force ya to go back to 'em. Your secret's safe with me." He chuckled a little. "Besides, if you hadn't, we never woulda met."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am
"Thanks," Star said with a smile. "You're kinda charming, you know that?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games