Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:55 pm
(ok, sounds like a plan!)

Farah smirked as some sense of relief seemed to wash over Hectors face.

Though the girls still clung to him tightly in the vain hope that they would be able to stop him from leaving "maybe you can write to him?" Obviously she seemed to be enjoying the discomfort of the moment far more then she first let on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:59 pm
"O-Oh yes! We'll write you every day!" On smiled, gripping Hector tighter.

"I actually never go home so um... I wouldn't be able to get them or reply." She replied.

"Aww... Poor Hector." They replied.

"H-how long until we reach Luin?" Hector asked, trying not to sound desperate.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 am
[~should Hannon or Norra be attacking Luin?? c:]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:45 am
((I was thinking pirates actually. lolz. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:49 am
[~oh snap! Awesome :3]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:52 am
((*nods* ... *has a test tomorrow and doesn't understand anything that's going to be on it, even after 5 hours of studying* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 pm
(( -hugs lollie- It's ok I still don't understand what half of my course is about and I've been at this thing for a year now))

"We've been sat here for approximately..." Farah fished into the pockets of her harem trousers and produced a small, silver pocket watch. The room was filled with a shrill tinkling noise as a music box tune sprung forth the moment the front was unclasped "1.5 seconds"

The floorboards of the large cargo vessel shuddered and ground as they ground to a stop. Shouting on the upper decks confirmed that they were now in Luin.
There was a brief snap and the music was cut short as Farah tucked the watch back in her pocket, a thin chain connected to her belt made sure that it wouldn't suddenly fall out or get pinched.

"Well then Lord Hector, Ladies. Welcome to the famous desert stop town of Luin"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:12 pm
Eviz patiently waited as the ship came ever closer to the town. He couldn't stop fiddling with his fingers, anxiety coming over him, although he knew Hector was okay he couldn't be certain of anything until he saw her personally.

"stay behind me captain." Liam said as he stepped ahead of the large man, they were entering Norra now and they couldn't make it seem like Liam was a Hostage. As they walked into the city they were greeted with gasps of the people recognizing the MIA prince. The town began to cheer and clap, excited to see the heir back. They reached the castle entrance which was immediately opened by the guards "come captain, your reward awaits" Liam walked into the hesitant to be greeted by his 'father'

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:00 pm
"Alright then. I will get out of your way. Thank you for your kindness." Hector told Farah before going up and looking around the ship at all the crewmen staring at her. She then walked towards the exit and descended the side of the ship. 'Eviz, I'm here. Find me.' She told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 pm
"we're on route, well be there in half an hour" He said, he had spoken to the navigator earlier so his info was accurate. Through the window they could see land appear, Luin would be coming into view shortly.

The king wasn't present at the moment so Liam wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing him, no matter, he still had business to attend to. Liam went up to the kings throne and took a seat, this felt right, fitting "listen captain, I have a proposition for you"

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm
'Alright.' She replied, when suddenly she heard a voice ringing in her head.

'listen captain, I have a proposition for you.'

'L-Liam?' She asked, starting to see things from his eyes. She leaned against the ship and rubbed her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:25 pm
[~It should be Liam who sends the pirates 3nodding ]

Liam thought he heard somebody call him, he waved it off as nothing as he finished speaking with the captain. "So, we've come to an agreement then, correct?"

"ay..." The captain said, juggling with the small bag of gold in his hand, the captain had been hesitant on accepting his offer, but he knew it would be the only option he had to get out of the country alive.

"excellent, take whatever you need... Liam turned his head to his chest, he reached up and tore the Mithran emblem off his chest, tossing it aside."

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 pm
'Liam...' She called to him. 'What are you planning? Are you going to kill your own father?!'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 pm
"hello Priscilla, it's so good to see you're keeping in touch" he said, hiding whatever thoughts he had from her "I almost thought you had forgotten about me" Liam began to pace around the throne, his finger dragging along the age old stone, he thought back to the ancient kings of Norra, his ancestors, the blood they had spilled for this throne, for the kingdom, it made him laugh.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 pm
"Why? Did you miss me?" She asked emotionlessly. "Because you seem to be in a rather cheerful mood." She continued to walk, trying to focus as she tried to find a good spot to sit down and rest until her men came to pick her up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games