Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:26 pm
Broken Heart Production

Same here, just using Gaia to fill in the time I have to waste.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:34 pm
Clasela
that username

Welcome back! How was your day?

the best! I had to do testing today though D:

What's your name?

Btw mine is Luz c:  

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:34 pm
Clasela
Forever_Rose09

Well apparently, women don't stop growing until their around 20, so you've still got six years before you have to worry. Haha, true, I guess. But when you find someone who really loves you, they don't care what you look like or how much you weigh.

Yeah... That's true. Too bad I don't do so well in the love department. sweatdrop I always end up falling for the wrong guys, so how can you ever tell which one really loves you? I've never kissed anybody or started dating anyone, and I won't act like I feel a little left out seeing all the others in my grade meeting with new people and dating and whatnot. But I guess good things come to people that wait. ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I'm about to watch Supernatural with my boyfriend before he goes to bed, then after that I'm either going to work on my quest thread or this Role Play I'm making, really I'm too lazy to do either but there isn't much else to do. Lol.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 pm
that username

How do you think you went?
        Aminah (A-meen-a), but everyone calls me Mina or Minnie~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:36 pm
Broken Heart Production

What's the role play about? I know how you feel. There isn't much on my to-do list this week. I've only got one more response to write and submit now.
        So I'm hitting up towns and jigsaw, looking for someone random to talk to.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:40 pm
Forever_Rose09

Oh, you've got plenty of years for that. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 17 and I've still got him. It was worth the wait. Hm, I guess the ones who love you will support and accept you for who you are. That's what I believe, anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

This one is about these poor people who get gender swapped and have to go to a school like that, basically. Lol.
      This thread not supplying you enough people to talk to? xD

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:48 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, sounds fun. <3
        It does, but it gets quiet every now and then.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

It will be once it starts, I hope. xP I'm being really lazy at making it. Lol.
      Yeah, I can understand that. xP

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:08 pm
Broken Heart Production

You can't be anymore lazy than me. I have a role play that's been sitting in my testing thread for three months. >.<
        Yeah, I just had a nice chat to a girl in jigsaw, but she had to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:48 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I've done something like that before, but only because I became disinterested in the idea before I finished making it. xD
      Aw, that stinks. D: I hate it when that happens. Hopefully you can chat with her again later.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:56 pm
Broken Heart Production

xD I haven't lost interest in it though, I just haven't had the time to go over it. >.<
        I hope so. Time to hit the towns again. It's funny in towns how guys talk to you all friendly and what-not and if you make an intelligent remark or talk about your boyfriend, they'll disappear.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

What was the idea?
      Really? That used to happen to me on this other site, eventually that's all that would happen so I just quit. Lol. Though one time in a Rally that happened to me, the guy was being all nice and then randomly said he had to leave, because my friend was there with me and started to message me, originally he was being nice but then he flirt with me and I was like "Oh I have a boyfriend" and then he kept pressuring me to cheat and I was just like "No. ._." But he wouldn't quit, so I was finally like "Hey... Guess what... I got a secret for you... F--k off. Bye." Lol.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:16 pm
Broken Heart Production

Introduction post:
        We all have secrets; a part of us that no one else knows because it’s embarrassing or even illegal. But how would we feel if our privacy was invaded and our juiciest secrets were shared with our colleges? As well as competing for the title of valedictorian and a full-ride scholarship; the girls of Rosevale Academy have to deal with their biggest scandals threatening to being exposed by an anonymous offender. And if it couldn’t get any worse, fatal accidents have begun to occur around campus. Is someone trying to scare off her competition? If not, then why? Who is the one behind it all? Dark times lie ahead, but will the mysterious offender be stopped before someone gets killed?

Wow! Did he keep the secret? Lol. I had a guy messaging me the other day to do a request for him. I told him "I'm not interested. Good day." and reported and ignored that sucker. Men can be such losers.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games