Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:23 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Madelyne gave a bit of a relieved sigh as the male said that the phone would be fine. She would have felt even worse if it had been broken! Running her fingers through her dark hair, the young woman then looked at Akira and tilted her head to the side a little bit. Craziest? He'd obviously never been homeless and living on the streets of New York, now that was crazy! There were many close calls where someone tried to rob her or worse. Shaking her head a little bit at the thoughts, she then looked at the man again. "Yeah... I will be sure to do that... Again, I'm sorry.." She said softly before she glanced around. She saw a couple buildings around, one of them being what seemed to be a hotel, there also appeared to be a bar and a smoothie place as well. "Hey. What if I buy you a smoothie to make it up to you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little bit. The smoothie place had an outdoor seating spot that she could leave Zeus at while they bought the smoothies. She would have offered to buy him a drink at the bar, but she couldn't leave the dog outside and she was sure Zeus wouldn't be allowed into the building.

ooc
                                                              profile here
                                                              dating nobody
                                                              wearing day out
                                                              money $1000
                                                              extra Zeus, dog collar, leash
                                                              ooc ...

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:33 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beachfront
With: A dog?
Mood: Surprised
Apparel: Sandals, tan shorts, red shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

The woman seemed to be way too panicked over a simple prepaid phone, almost like it was the end of her world. "Sure..." he agreed reluctantly, if only to calm the woman down. Besides, while he waited he could clean out the sand even easier with a napkin.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || usu || ❤-Decently okay. ||Thought: I feel so... So childish.

User Image
                                      You loved him like a mouthful of whiskey.
                                      He numbed your lips, as well as your heart.

~✰`★ ~ ☄CAsey listened to what the man had to say and he thought to himself. He was low key serious about have Camil hear him play. How would he do it. Apparently headphones are a thing but he didn't have an electric piano at home. He was sure he'd find a way after sleeping on it for a while. "I'm a relatively handy man, again I'll find a way." He said, giving a smile. From here for a few moments he fell back into thoughts, he couldn't help but bring up this morning in his head and he could feel Pedri cringe. Why had no one cared? Why hadn't they put in even the minimum of effort? Would this be they way all of his friendships ended? Silently... No goodbyes, no I'm sorry's just-just nothing at all.

"It sounds amazing. The galaxy." Case heard Camil say, his voice like a welcoming song. Casey looked down at his tattoos. "Doesn't it?" He's always wanted to just float in space. He knew it was impossible but as a child he used to dream of it. No space suit just him and the stars one on one. The void of space like a blanket around him, coating him and making him feel safe and warm. Stars like pillows. Planets like old friends. He'd just float there, he was safe and no one could harm him. He looked up towards the sky as they stepped into the night. It was a dream he always had and yet a dream he'd never reach. He owned two telescopes and that would be the closest he'd ever get to it. And as if Camil could read his mind he asked of the shade. Casey felt the corner of his lips curve into a small smile. "Honestly, a little bit of everything's. Blue's and red's with swirls of green and purple. With a backdrop of a black so dark it seems to be glowing."

They stepped onto the beach and Casey took off his shoes. He hated the feeling of sand in his shoes. He stuffed his socks in them and held them in one hand and walked on the cool sand with Camil. The salt in the air burned at his eyes and he stared out at the ocean. The question came and Casey looked over at Camil, eyes wide in surprise. He hadn't expected something so deep, though it wasn't completely uncalled for. He felt the question wasn't directed at him but he wanted to answer. "Intermittent white noise." Casey said them hummed to himself for a little. "I think I have the wrong angle at this but..." He sighed, trying to think of how he wanted to say this. "Waves can be different at certain times, sometimes due to the day others due to you." He never liked the sea, the salt burned at his skin and the ocean itself scared him, says they guy who dreams of floating in space. "It's like if you punch someone in the face and they hit their head on the wall and on the other side of the wall a picture falls and lands on somebody's toe and they scream which causes your boss to spill hot coffee on themselves and they scream into the phone which causes the person on the other end to drop their phone from thirty floors up off of a building construction and the phone lands on a guy working a jackhammer which gets away from him and hits some rebar which then vibrates so hard, everyone in the downtown area here's it and complains that there needs to be more sound control."
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

And like bourbon he burned
                                      the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC: I decided to just make the next post here since Camil was already on the beach. Also, can I tell I don't go to the beach, lol.
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
Lyeisander
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                          ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling Indifferent
                                                                          ●I'm speaking to Casey at the moment.
                                                                          ○I'm currently wearing leather weather.
                                                                          ●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                          ○I currently have feelings for no one.

It certainly is. He wondered what it looks like. He's heard about galaxies, mainly how Casey had described it. Made up of purple, blue, with a hint of green and streaks of red and whatnot. He doesn't know what shades of colours those were until he mentioned black, and realization dawned his features. The only shades he knew were black, gray, lighter shades of gray and white. His world was dull, it lacked beauty but he supposed that's why he had such passion in composing. Music scores were the colours in his life.

"Black. Gray. Those are the shades I see. Nothing more, nothing less." he paused, parting his lips in attempt to speak before closing it once more. It took around a solid minute for him to continue his sentence, "I'm unable to understand what colours you're talking about. I'm sorry. I just wanted to imagine what it was like. I'm sure the galaxy's very beautiful." his golden irises flickered towards the ocean, watching the waves 'silently' crashing onto the beach, how the water glistened under the soft rays of pale moonlight. He turned around, just in time to catch the second half of what Casey was saying. His eyes widened as the seconds ticked by, struggling to apprehend the large amount of words coming from his lips. When he finally stopped speaking, Camil was stunned. His eyes blinked a couple of times before he finally broke out into a mild laughter. "That is a very unique explanation but I suppose you make a point. Everyone hear's things differently, waves may be perceived as horrifying to some, soothing to others." like music. Everything he learned about life was through music. His siblings often described to him what rainbows looked like, what it feels like to them and he'd enjoy listening to every single detail about it. Which is something he'd do, right about now. His eyes flickered back towards Casey.

"Well, tell me something more about the galaxy, something you like. Tell me anything, to be precise." to be honest, he enjoyed their small conversation. He didn't have much of a chance to converse with people without having them giving up halfway.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I was supposed to post him at the Beach- then I forgot- //sobs
spicy meme boy

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || usu || ❤-Heartbroken. ||Thought:I don't want to think.

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey frowned a little, realizing this guy had the worse of it. Hard of hearing and color blind. Everything must be so.. So quiet and so dull. Casey wanted to change that. Who knew, maybe from here they'd grow to become great friends and Casey can spend his time horribly describing colors and Camil can give him tips on how to play the piano. Camil then apologized for not being able to fully comprehend Casey's galaxy. Casey shook his head. "No no Cam don't feel sorry. There is no need to apologize." Casey explained. He then kind of realized he had subconsciously give the male a nickname 'Cam' He hoped Camil wouldn't mind. It felt like it'd be something to stick.

Casey heard laughter and he looked over at Cam, eyes wide. He wondered what was so funny and as Camil spoke he understood. He supposed his idea of it was quite strange but this was coming from someone who didn't like the beach all that much, though right now he seemed not to mind it.

Casey watched the man look back at him and ask his question. Case thought of what else to talk about with his universe, or galaxy. In his mind there was always a lot of planets, all varying in size and color. Colors that bloomed. But Casey had a better idea, and hopefully Camil would enjoy it. He placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "I have an idea, sit down with me Cam." He said, sitting down onto the sand, his hand running down Camil's back, his touch gentle, hardly able to feel through a leather jacket. He didn't really mean it, or mean it to mean anything but to take a seat. Casey waited to see if the man would sit down and he held out his hand, tattoo'd palm open and up to the sky. "And let me see your hand, if you will?"
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC: gg m8. nah but it's cool, no biggy.
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Lyeisander
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:39 am
User Image

❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

○I'm feeling Indifferent

He remained silent, feeling as if he had revealed too much regarding himself to someone he had just met. But nonetheless, he was thankful for Casey's effort to make it possible for him to hear his performance. He appreciated it a lot. There isn't many people who'd do something for him, let alone a stranger and for that, Camil is extremely thankful. He refrained from speaking of his condition any further, in case the mood turned sour. He didn't want anyone to pity him. He's received far too many pitiful stares throughout the years and he knew very well what people said behind his back despite his lack of ability to hear. They didn't know he could lip read and he kept it a secret from them. "I'm starting to feel a little homesick. My family addresses me by 'Cam'" His golden irises reverted towards Casey, noticing that he had addressed himself as 'Cam'. It was what his family called him and it felt strange someone else address him so but he didn't mind. He didn't mind at all. Following his instructions, Camil sat himself down beside Casey. It's been a while since he last went to the beach, the sensation of the soft sand felt foreign to him.

Now being in an area illuminated by nothing but the soft moonlight, the man was able to see the galaxy tattoo much clearer. He followed after the man, flipping his palm upright as he extended it towards Casey, curious over what he had intended to do with his hand. "What is it you're looking at?" he asked, voice filled with anticipation.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
spicy meme boy

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || usu || ❤- Happy? ||Thought: This is really nice.

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄"Oh." Casey said. He didn't think the nickname would make Camil homesick. "I'll call you Camil now, if that would make you feel better." He said. He didn't want to make the guy feel homesick every time Casey talked to him. Camil sat down next to him and did as he did. Casey smiled and said nothing to answer his question. Instead Casey placed his palm on the back of Camil's hand. He closed all of his fingers expected his index one. Casey searched the sky for a moment and then took Camil hand and pointed to the sky.

"Right above your finger is Orion's left foot. They sky around him is a navy blue, but closer to the horizon it's more purple. The star itself if a pale blue and it's pretty dim, compared to the other star." He fell silent for a moment and he moved Camil hand more to the right. "Now about you is his right food.Compared to the left it's much brighter but nothing to stunning." He moved Camil's hand up again and swiped his finger up and down in a horizontal pattern. "Here is Orion's belt. On some night these are the only stars you can see. They're all roughly the same size and have about the same glow as his right foot. They're about the same shade of a pale blue as well. Over here," He said, moving Camil's finger up. "This is his head, which is made up of two star close to one another." He said pointing Camil's finger to Orion's left shoulder. "This is is left shoulder, and this is how I normally find Orion if no by his belt. You see, most of the stars are small little specks of blues and yellows surrounding this constellation so they become hard to find but Orion's left shoulder is a decently sized star with a yellow glow to it." He explained to Camil. He could feel a smile playing onto his features and the bitter salty wind had an almost sweet sense to it. He showed Camil the rest of Orion, explaining each star as best he could. He finished of Orion with his shield and then let go of Camil's hand. Casey looked over at him, trying to read the other man's expression. He felt.. weird. His checks had a hint of red to them and with it he felt like his entire body was flushed. He felt... Intimate. He had no idea why, probably just due to how his day has played out. Or maybe just due to the fact that he's sharing something so close to his heart with someone whom he just meet. He couldn't figure out if he liked the feeling or not. The bubbling in his chest, the butterflies in his stomach, the wanting to add more to a sentence just for a longer conversation. It seemed almost foreign.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Lyeisander
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:16 am
User Image

○I'm feeling intrigued

"Oh- no, I don't mind you calling me that. Don't get the wrong idea-" he answered, gently shaking his head in the process. He jumped at the sudden touch and his face flushed fifty shades of red as he prayed for the moonlight to be dim enough to let it go unnoticed. His skin tingled at the unfamiliar sensation. This is the closest he's gotten with someone besides his family and his past lover who had apparently cheated on him. He lowered his head and stared at Casey from underneath his raven locks.

"Orion's belt." He recognized the words and he leaned towards Casey to get a proper view on which star he was pointing at. They all looked the same, some shone brighter and some dimmer but for Casey, it was probably different. Camil nodded, gaze following his finger that slowly moved up to the next point, Orion's head, where the two stars connect. He's seen the picture of the constellations in books but it was only a quick browse through the pages out of curiosity. However, the pictures were still clear in his mind and the constellation had started to become more visible to him. The next was his left shoulder, then his finger pointed towards the belt made out of three small stars. A smile slowly stretched across his features, finding this conversation rather enjoyable. He couldn't remember when was the last time he's had such a conversation with people. He paid close attention to every single detail regarding Orion, letting the information burn itself into the depths of his mind. He wanted to remember it. He wanted to remember this moment of conversing with someone albeit a stranger. His gaze trailed towards Camil as he felt the grip loosen around his hand, only to realize that Casey was already looking. His eyes flickered away and he nervously cleared his throat, still finding this situation a little awkward. He could feel the warmth of his skin lingering on his hand despite the fabric of his glove that stood between their hands earlier. "It's beautiful. The stars, the way you described them." 'the way your soul shines as you spoke of the galaxy' was left unsaid as his gaze returned towards the sky. Some things were better left unsaid and Camil felt that he knew what he was going to say, despite not saying it aloud. "Thank you for accompanying me. It means a lot, this moment, this conversation." The night was slowly coming to an end and soon, they were the only two left on the streets. He stared at Orion, looking at the stars surrounding the hunter. Nothing lasts forever, even Orion is bound to disappear some day. It was one of the reasons why he cherished these moments so much, because once they're gone, he won't be able to relive the moment anymore and even if he did, he can't recreate the emotions he once felt. His gaze scanned the night sky, wondering if there were any other constellation lingering about in the nightsky filled with stars.

"So.. where are the rest? Gemini? Big and Little Dipper?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
spicy meme boy

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:49 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || usu || ❤-Happy. ||Thought: --.

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey scanned the skies for nothing in particular. He looked over at Cam. His cheeks a light pink with a fading blush, hair dark and soft looking yet somehow shone in the light of the stars, eyes bright and beautiful. Casey found it much more fun to look at Cam. He took it in, writing down every detail in head head and tucking it away. Sketching the memory, burning the image in his mind. If he was to never see Cam again, he wanted to remember this. If he and Cam were to become good friends he wanted to remember this. Cam cleared his throat and Case drew himself away from his daydream and listened to what he had to say. Casey blushed, just hardly. The night sky was his guilty pleasure. He could name a huge majority of the star, always knew how to find constellations. He was better than a 101 book. And his childhood dream of somehow going to space was still there, hidden away sure but there. This was a passion he normally thought twice of before he let people know about it. It was to close to his heart.

What Camil said felt somehow left unfinished, Casey understood. Camil thanked him and Casey gave him a smile, lying down in the sand, blue eyes staring at the sky like they could read it secrets, like he could see all that's happened under the dark blue void. He ran his hand through his hair. "There's no need to thank me. If it wasn't for you I'd be mopping around my house doing this alone. So thank you, for trusting a strange space nerd." He said, looking over to Cam and smiling, hair a little dischuffed now that he had messed with it. Casey looked down at his watch. Sooner or later they'd have to go home. Casey made note to offer to walk Cam home. Not because he thought the male couldn't make it on his own but just for an excuse, just to get a little more time in with him. Camil asked him about what else was there. "It's winter, so big and little dipper aren't out but Gemini is." The twins were right next to Orion Casey always thought they looked Like they were dancing. He gently took Cams hand once more and pointed up to the sky. 'Right there is Castor." He said and moved Camil's finger down the sky. "And right over here is Pollux. The twim look like they're holding hands and that's that star right here." Casey went on to explain Gemini to Camil, giving ever star his best description and also making sure to point out Betelgeuse and Procyon and how close this all was to Orion's belt. And let me tell you his Geek Mode™ was completely activated. Camil seemed at the least relatively interested in this and Casey was going to pour all the information he had out in an attempt to intrigue the man. He set his hand on the sand next to him but decided to test something out. He kept hold on Cams hand, or more let it settle in his palm. "Let's see. Out tonight is Cancer, Monoceros, Taurus, Auriga and Perseus." He named them off, tapping his index finger on the back of Cams hand as he counted them off. "Anyone in particular you'd like me to show you?" Casey asked, turning his head to get a better look at Cam.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC: Write about the stars and watches nasa live stream video from iss
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Lyeisander
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:26 am
User Image

○I'm feeling intrigued

Trust. Camil smiled. Trust is a big word and yes, he does trust this man who calls himself a space nerd. He's truly impressed over how long their conversation lasted and he hoped it wouldn't stop. It's been quite a long while since the man had truly enjoyed being in the company of others.

"You have a kind face." He shook his head and signed the words, shifting his gaze back towards the sky in a bashful manner. It's alright if Casey didn't understand. He wouldn't feel so embarrassed that way. Camil's face fell slightly upon the mention of Little and Big Dipper's disappearance. Apparently there were seasons, the man never knew that. He doesn't read much regarding astronomies to start with. Perhaps he'll give them a shot in the future. Casey works at Bookworm's, so he'll know which astronomy book is best recommended. His attention returned to the sky as Casey took hold of his hand once more and his gaze followed his finger. Castor. Pollux. He memorized their names, eyes slowly trailing each and every single star, especially the one where their hands connect. It's beautiful. So, amazingly beautiful. "Is there any story behind them? Gemini." he asked, and he had not realized Casey has yet to let go of his hand until he finished speaking. The man's face flushed red once more however, his head was well hidden behind his raven locks. It was hard to tell unless he took notice of his now reddened ears though he doubts anyone would pay that much attention into the details. Camil fell silent, he didn't mind the touch, the tapping of his finger against the leather fabric of his gloves as he listed out the constellations one by one. Camil's not going to lie, he's utterly intrigued. The nightsky looked strangely alluring tonight despite being able to see only black and white. Camil laid down on the sand beside Casey, grunting at his neck muscle that was straining to keep his head up. His golden irises glanced towards Casey as he asked, then glanced back up to the sky. He lifted his hand Casey held, and spread his fingers open, palms upright. And he answered.

"Everything. Tell me everything. I'd love to hear every single thing about them."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
spicy meme boy

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || usu || ❤-happy. ||Thought: --.

User Image

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey read what Cam's hands had to say. You have a kind face. He thought about it for a moment. He always thought his face looked nothing really more than tired. He had problems going to sleep which resulted in dark lines under his eyes. Case thought of how to respond for a moment. "You have a kind heart, a kind soul." He signed. He felt he was seeing past Camil's face. They were stripped away of their external looks and were left to nothing but who they really were.

Casey thought for a moment, trying to remember the story behind the twins. "Castor and Pollux. Both were mothered by Leda, and were therefore brothers of Helen, but they had different fathers: In one night, Leda was made pregnant both by Jupiter in the form of a swan and by her husband, the king Tyndareus of Sparta. Pollux, as the son of a god, was immortal and was renowned for his strength, while his mortal brother Castor was famous for his skill with horses. Both brothers voyaged in search of the Golden Fleece as Argonauts, and then fought in the Trojan War to bring their sister home to her husband Menelaus. They are traditionally depicted as armed with spears and riding a matched pair of snow-white horses.

The most common explanation for their presence in the heavens is that Pollux was overcome with sorrow when his mortal brother died, and begged Jupiter to allow him to share his immortality. Jupiter, acknowledging the heroism of both brothers, consented and reunited the pair in the heavens.

Castor and Pollux were unique among those placed in the sky in that they are not represented merely as a constellation but as actual stars which mark the twin's heads in the constellation. Castor is bright white binary star, while Pollux is orange. They're found between Cancer and Taurus."
                                      Casey explained. If there was more on the two he didn't know about it. Though he always thought their story was interesting. He really liked looking at the stories behind constellations. Always curious of what you had to do for people to want to permanently burn you into the sky. What an honor it must be, to become a constellation. Casey noticed cam made no attempt to move their hands and this made Case feel happy. He felt like a total child for getting giggidy about holding hands with someone but at the same time he felt it was justifiable, somehow. Cam laid down next to Casey and reached for the sky, fingers opened. Casey looked at Cam, giving words to his details. The way his hair moved as he lie, where it settles now. How his eyes scan the sky flicking back and forth as they take in information. Casey looked back up, staring at the sky through Camil's fingers, like the male held the skies in his hand.

Everything Casey smiled a little and pointed up to the sky, keeping his fingers lose if Cam were to want to hold his hand again. "Let's start with Cancer the." He said, first pointing out Lota Cancri, a double star in the cancer constellation. He went down, naming the stars he knew, Altarf and Acubens. He then went on to point out the other constellations. Monocerus, Auriga, Taurus, and Perseus. Giving the name of the specific stars he knew and making sure to talk about the others in detail. His eyes were full of light, they seemed to reflect the sky. He was happy. He was enjoying this moment so much and he didn't know if it was more geared at the stars or at Camil, Case like'd to think it was an even blend of both of them.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

the whole way down.

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Lyeisander
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:33 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
[

User Image
==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"Huuuuraaaarrgh!!"
The monstrous cry rang out across the beach , drowning out the sounds of rain pelting the sand and surf, but just under the sound a pair of voices could be heard , panicked and frightened.
"Don't look back! Just run!"
"Oh god she's catching up!!"
Two figures, a young man and a young woman , neither particularly dressed for the beach ,given the weather it was understandable, sprinted from the nearest grove of palm trees to the beach. From the trees the sound of snapping trunks and roots tearing up the soil was clearly audible under a low growl and what sounded like heavy footfalls. Moments after the couple reached the sand a ten foot tall female , naked but featureless, burst through the treeline with a grunt and stumbled on the soft soil before it could adjust to the more loose terrain. The giant caught itself on its hands before it could fall and snapped its head up, bright green eyes glaring through the thick blonde hair matted to its face from the rain, and bared its teeth as it got to its feet and lumbered toward the couple. On its shoulder was a series of messy red holes that released a consistent stream of steam, likely injuries of some sort by the way the giant female kept touching it gingerly with her opposite hand as she stared the two smaller people down.
The man withdrew a pistol from his back pocket and aimed it at the giant, screaming incoherently his warnings and threats while the girl hunkered in terror behind him . The giant either did not understand or did not heed the warnings and with a terrified yell the man fired off his last shots, two struck the cheek while one lucky shot punctured the eye sending a spurt of thick , off white fluid into the air.
The giant paused after the last shot rang out and slowly reached up as if just noticed something felt a little off, and touched a hand to its face . For a moment it sounded as if it was whimpering as it slowly started to realize what happened and that something was very wrong with it. the whimpering grew into cries and moans as it felt blood pump out and over the hand that covered the ragged mess what was once its eye, but the sad sounds quickly turned into a growl before the creature threw back its head
"UuuuraaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaah!!"

"Nothing will contain my anger"...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:34 pm
                    User Image

Single ¤ 1210 Pasadena ¤ $954
                    ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ:
                    Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:
                    Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ:
                    Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Finally! It was the day that Lola had been waiting for for soooooo long! A big smile was on her face and she thrummed in jubilation. She was on her way to start her shift at her new job. And since the diner was on the beach she decided to enjoy the view on her way there. Even if it was raining it didn't really bother her all that much, although showing up soaked wasn't such a good idea either. So the huldra held a big umbrella over her head and wrapped herself up all snug in a thick raincoat just in case, which made her feel especially cosy.

As the huldra walked on the joyful atmosphere she had created for herself shattered in moments when the sounds of an ungodly howl rattled the inside of her skull, leaving a furious ringing in her ears. She let out a small cry of her own as she held a hand over one ear, her grip on the umbrella too tight to even let go and cover the other. Uncertain of what was going on, Lola simply stayed put as she looked all around her in hopes of seeing something that could possibly make sense.

Not so far off in the distance she could make out something coming from some nearby trees. And... Was it her imagination that she was seeing a giant head over the treetops? No, apparently not. As it came closer to the beach she could clearly see the trees toppling over in its path, meaning whatever it was could definitely be big enough. However, two people came bolting out of the tree line ahead of the creature, appearing hysteric as it stalked after them.

As it fell onto the beach, Lola was able to get a better view of it. The giant creature reminded her of a forest or mountain person of some kind. Like a troll maybe? No, that didn't seem to make sense. Trolls had tails and were much more stalky than tall! So maybe a giant? Whatever she may be, she felt some sort of connection and wanted to help the situation. Except without knowing the situation she couldn't say if the giant was in the wrong or the people, but still she felt that if she could only get a chance to talk to her then maybe she could try to prevent any harm to either parties involved.

At least, she had it in her head that she could do that before she heard the sounds of shots ringing out. Seconds later there was another loud cry, this time much more deafening, and the creature looked to be in pain. Witnessing such a display, it was hard not to side with the giant and put blame on the two others for using something so violent. After the initial shock Lola immediately began running towards them without fear, dropping her bag and umbrella so she wouldn't be slowed down.

"Wait!" she screamed at the top of her lungs to try to get the couples attention, "Wait! Stop! Don't shoot her!" She could resolve the problem, she knew she could! If they just wouldn't anger or hurt the giant anymore than they already were! It wasn't her fault for being something else! "Don't shoot! You're hurting her!"

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

konaustin
[

Sweetest Sweetheart

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:32 am

[

User Image
==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

The giant continued wailing as it clutched the red mess of its missing eye, stumbling clumsily back and forth and eventually dropping to its knees as it made what sounded like a blender full of gravel sobbing. It only seemed to stop when it heard the voice of a familiar green haired huldra.
the giant pulled its hands away from its face to see Lola running toward them, eager to put herself between the giant and the man holding the gun at it.
Protective of someone that, to her knowledge, she didnt even know , such a sweet girl.
With a grunt the giant reached across the distance between her and her supposed prey and gripped the gun between to fingers and pinched it flat with a brief screech of distressed metal before suddenly picking up Lola and holding her to her chest.
"Rooohaaaaah" was all the giant managed to coo through it's mouth, apparently not made for speech , before glaring at the two humans and barked out a simple but clear order.
"Go!"
As the human couple turned and sprinted almost comically down the beach the giant turned its now one good eye back on the huldra it held in her hands, whimpering and making the same attempt to speak the green haired girl's name again before clutching her to her bare chest once more. The giant's skin was surprisingly warm, like the stones in a hot spring but softer and the giant even began rocking back and forth as it chanted girl's name again and again as a single trail of tears ran from its one good eye.

"Nothing will contain my anger"...

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games