Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 pm
RhymeJW

I have no issues just starting over. You can scratch the post I made in the official RP and I'll start a new character. I do need to know what's going on so if there is something you can direct me too or is it even important in the sense that I can just pick up on things as I RP.
Well you picked a good time to come back then, we just got done with our last story arc so things are in the transition period with not too much going on plot wise, at the moment. The key things I should point out is the team is of course in Mt. Silver, recently saved the Unova region from a takeover by Team Cipher, at the moment story wise they have been taking random mercenary-like tasks around various regions, and I suppose that would be the extent for a new member to know, story wise. There are other things once you get going such as the communication device is called a SNAG (Snagem Network Access Gear) and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW

I have no issues just starting over. You can scratch the post I made in the official RP and I'll start a new character. I do need to know what's going on so if there is something you can direct me too or is it even important in the sense that I can just pick up on things as I RP.
Well you picked a good time to come back then, we just got done with our last story arc so things are in the transition period with not too much going on plot wise, at the moment. The key things I should point out is the team is of course in Mt. Silver, recently saved the Unova region from a takeover by Team Cipher, at the moment story wise they have been taking random mercenary-like tasks around various regions, and I suppose that would be the extent for a new member to know, story wise. There are other things once you get going such as the communication device is called a SNAG (Snagem Network Access Gear) and stuff like that.

And I just noticed you got another new member today so this is perfect timing. I just altered my response to you and will build fresh with a new name. Pasts can easily be erased. Who knows what happened with my poor character being in captivity for 3-4 years hahaha. I had already erased my hybrid status and all that jazz anyways so I had expected to start fresh xp  

RhymeJW

Rishiki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:58 pm
Thank you for the welcome. I'll read Tales of Snagem (guild story)- I have an odd love of back reading sometimes, tis strange- then I'll try to find a way to jump into an/the rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm
RhymeJW

And I just noticed you got another new member today so this is perfect timing. I just altered my response to you and will build fresh with a new name. Pasts can easily be erased. Who knows what happened with my poor character being in captivity for 3-4 years hahaha. I had already erased my hybrid status and all that jazz anyways so I had expected to start fresh xp
You would be surprised, we get new members pretty often, not that I'm complaining. But it will be interesting to RP with you after so many years.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm
Rishiki
Thank you for the welcome. I'll read Tales of Snagem (guild story)- I have an odd love of back reading sometimes, tis strange- then I'll try to find a way to jump into an/the rp.

Hey there ^_^ I want to say welcome too even though I've been gone for I think 4 years could be longer. I just came back today and ganna start new too!

I went to look at that and thought it was going to be the history of how this RP got started but it wasn't hahaha. I will totally have to read it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW

You would be surprised, we get new members pretty often, not that I'm complaining. But it will be interesting to RP with you after so many years.

I really have no clue how many years it's actually been. o.O I came back because recently I was making a comment on Chris' (Sharpedo's) google+ and Joel was taking about how he use to have a HUGE crush on you and then I found out you're married now hahaha. So yeah it's been a LONG time. It's been since I think 2007 at least. But yeah this should be fun ^_^  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:10 pm
RhymeJW

I really have no clue how many years it's actually been. o.O I came back because recently I was making a comment on Chris' (Sharpedo's) google+ and Joel was taking about how he use to have a HUGE crush on you and then I found out you're married now hahaha. So yeah it's been a LONG time. It's been since I think 2007 at least. But yeah this should be fun ^_^
Whoa, wait, Joel had a crush on me? This is the first I heard about this, I can't say I'm not surprised to find this out, also reminds me it has been a long time since I last spoke to him. But man, time flies, makes me feel old now looking back on things.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW

Whoa, wait, Joel had a crush on me? This is the first I heard about this, I can't say I'm not surprised to find this out, also reminds me it has been a long time since I last spoke to him. But man, time flies, makes me feel old now looking back on things.

Well I linked him to your profile here so I think you can expect to hear from him probably in the next few days. And you're getting old hahaha, don't make me laugh. Dude, I'm going to be 30... freaking 30 on Nov 30th. o.O  

RhymeJW

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm
Hi, Rishiki. Don't mind me, I'm just an old dude who doesn't post nearly often enough.

;_;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:17 pm
RhymeJW

Well I linked him to your profile here so I think you can expect to hear from him probably in the next few days. And you're getting old hahaha, don't make me laugh. Dude, I'm going to be 30... freaking 30 on Nov 30th. o.O
I suddenly feel a lot better about my own age, no offense. I'm going to be 22 though on October 23rd.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rishiki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Hello, Rhyme and Trig. (If neither of you like how I shorter your names, please inform me before I get too used to calling you by it).

I usually feel old but seeing as I'm only 21, I don't quite right now. Not that any of you are old.

But I do have a question. I didn't see any pertaining to this but can you post like two places at once? Example would at the Snagem HQ and doing a mission from the filing cabinet (since those are solo-like) or something. Hmmm, I fail at explaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:36 pm
Hahaha well I knew that you were quite a number of years younger then me, but it doesn't feel as weird anymore. I mean back when I was 24 and all the Snagems minus ***** were like teens that was odd. But we all adults now WOOT ^_^

Rishiki, I don't mind at all. I only have the JW at the end because Rhyme was taken it seems. JW stands for Jehovah's Witness and I like being known by my faith so I just stuck it at the end. Plus I was tired of using 27 because I just don't like numbers in my user names hahaha.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:36 pm
Rishiki
Hello, Rhyme and Trig. (If neither of you like how I shorter your names, please inform me before I get too used to calling you by it).

I usually feel old but seeing as I'm only 21, I don't quite right now. Not that any of you are old.

But I do have a question. I didn't see any pertaining to this but can you post like two places at once? Example would at the Snagem HQ and doing a mission from the filing cabinet (since those are solo-like) or something. Hmmm, I fail at explaining.
I get what you are saying, and to answer your question, yes, you may.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:37 pm
RhymeJW
Hahaha well I knew that you were quite a number of years younger then me, but it doesn't feel as weird anymore. I mean back when I was 24 and all the Snagems minus ***** were like teens that was odd. But we all adults now WOOT ^_^
Ha, yeah, things were different back then, but yeah, all of us from back then are adults now, don't know if that's a good thing but it happened.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:39 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW

I suddenly feel a lot better about my own age, no offense. I'm going to be 22 though on October 23rd.
Oh, well happy early One-Year-Closer-to-Death Day!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games