Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:17 pm
Zack froze in his spot and stared blankly after what Strike had just said.

Xixi looked at Zack's expression before giving Strike a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, I'll let you two work it out." She left heading for the kitchen.

"This way..." Zack led Strike into the living room here they would be able to speak in private.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:24 pm
Strike followed him to the living room. "Its been a while since I have really spoken to you. I really just wanted to ask you how you were doing. I have somethings I wanted you to be at too. Mainly the wedding, the rest comes later. So where should we start.... my forgotten brother?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:30 pm
Zack sat down and listened carefully. "Well, Strike...You...really expect me to show up? You helped me steal her money, did you tell her that?" Zack said as he looked around the room. "I don't know why your coming here...I thought we were far from brothers..." Zack rose with a bit of anger still bottled up inside him. "You left...Now you come back...I don't know how or why Xixi, still would agree to marry you. What do you really want Strike?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:39 pm
Strike rose with some fury of his own. "To give our friendship another chance! I came back to talk to you, to apologize for what happened between us, to invite you to the wedding, our union of love, and you blow up in my face. I also came back cause I sensed something was a miss, and it is. You lost my locket. I don't feel its spirit here. I guess it doesn't matter much to you anyway. I'll just lose myself the same way!" Strikes wings flash up with his anger in a loud rush of air. "Wallow in your on stubbornness, but I came back to you as a brother.... Yet you shunned me again....." Strike walked out to where Xixi was.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Tiger keeps on cleaning. "Mr. Strike huh..." She remembers the other wingman easily. Ty finished up quickly then went out the window. I might run into something I shouldn't. Mhm? Whats that? Ty peeks in a window and see's a woman watching the two men leave the room. Tiger leaves the window and goes for a walk in the snow.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:37 pm
Zack shot up as fast as he could and followed him. "Strike wait!" Zack began saying as he reached out to Strike before he reached Xixi.

Xixi turned around and held Strikes locket in her hand and stared blankly at the two guys as they gained closer.

Zack watched as the glimpse of the Geoffry faded away with him when he fully left the room. He lifted a brow wondering what he had been talking to Xixi about.

"Strike?" Xixi said questioning why she sensed so much frustration around him. She hadn't seem him like this before and it was a bit frightening at first.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:10 pm
"My locket? But, Zack had it. When did you get it. I should have known it was on you, I would have felt its faint spirit." Strike turned back to Zack. "I see. I gave that to you Zack, not to Xixi. I see the significance of trust and of a symbol that I thought you would like to keep has faded now... You can do what you want Zack, as always... The wedding will be in the field when the snow clears. If you are there, so be it. If not, then I guess you really have stopped caring. Come Xixi, we have preparations to make." Strike grabbed Xixi by the arm and pulled her along with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:54 pm
"Strike stop." Xixi said and she pulled away from him. Quickly she ran to Zack and handed him Strikes locket. "The butler said he took it for safe keeping and gave it to me the next time I see you, he said I should return it." Xixi handed Zack the necklace and went back to Strike. "Why must you be so difficult." She walked past him and out the door.

"You might want to run after her...usually thats what a guy does to get her back." Zack turned and headed up the stairs towards the room, somewhat happy yet angry at himself for acting the way he did.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:18 pm
Strikes wings went down. This time, he was as wrong as he could be. He turned back to Zack before he left, starting to tear up fearing he had lost the one he loved again. "Guess I was wrong, your not the stubborn one Zack..." Strike turned and left to find Xixi, not know what to do or to say. He would just hold her once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:00 pm
Xixi stood by a tree in front of Zack's lawn fiddling with her shirt. She waited quietly as birds above her spoke to one another in a language she had always wanted to learn.

Zack entered his room and put his necklace on and turned to Tiger and smiled a little and went back to cleaning the mess he created. "Sorry about that, had to clear things up."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:21 pm
Tiger stretches then looks at Zack. "They seem like nice people... Sorry, not my buisness." Ty says as she gets back to folding clothes. Her throat starts to hurt as she thinks about earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:25 pm
Zack stood up straight and thought to himself for a moment. "No they are good people and it's alright." He turned and placed his clothing back into the dressers and took a look around the room. It was nearly close to being clean...He knew he should have just let Geoffry do it but he had already been doing so much already. "How are you feeling Tiger?" Zack asked as he placed the other vases back to where they belonged.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:50 pm
Ty smiles, a little sadly. "Fine." Tiger looks at the obsidian cat statue she placed on the dresser. Then she clenches her hands as she looks at her gloves. "What do you think about genetics?" She fixes the blankets on his bed while asking this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:28 pm
Zack put the paper that he had dumped out back into the trash can and turned to Tiger. "It never was something I had to worry about. Now that you mention it, it's interesting. However, somethings shouldn't be tempered with, even if you might find out something and make it grow." Zack finished up and walked over to the other side of the bed and looked at looked at Tiger. "Why do you ask? And don't tell me your just curious to know a fallen angels response to a random question my dear." He gave her a small smile and tossed her a pillow.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:27 pm
Strike saw Xixi standing alone by the tree. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her before he spoke. "I made my peace with him, I'm sorry for being so stubborn... I think today will be a new start, once things finally smooth out. Don't be upset with me..." Strike wrapped his wings around them both, knowing it was still pretty cold out. He stood there with her for a few moments.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games