Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:03 pm
Mia giggled. "Yes, that would be very nice to have." Mia got off of Feralla and crouched down by her head. "Would you like to stay with us? Or go ahead and have some free time?" The tiger nuzzled Mia's cheek and Mia took that as a stay. "Okay." Mia looked around. "So, um, I'm going to go check out the volcano. An old woman back at the village told me that she found something weird around there."

Mia started to walk towards the volcano and Feralla followed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm
" 'Aight then. Ah..." Tiger says as she slips up and into a harpy shape. "See you later Mia, I will catch up with you later. I think we can get in if you play the innocent kitty cat Nakhti." She then jumps into the air and picks up Natsu around the waist. "Sorry Natsu, harpies aren't very handy in comparison to stormwings. They are less damaging physically."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:07 am
Natsu gasped in sock and awe as he was lifted up into the air. Gently he grabbed onto Tigers legs. Nakhti transformed and leapt onto Natsu's head in cat form curious as to where Tiger was headed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:54 am
"Ugh! Coulda asked about that one to. Tell me whick way to go kid. I don't know my way well yet, just say left, right, straight, down. Kay?" Ty says as she dips for a second and then gets enough alttitude to be taken for something other than what she was and so people couldn't tell what she was carrying. People would shoot me if they knew...  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:57 pm
After a walk through the village, Mia finally reached the base of the volcano. She looked around but there was nothing very suspicious in view. "Maybe we'll find something if we walk around the base." Mia started walking around. She was sure to inspect every rock, crack and foothold in the volcano. Mia put her eye against a crack to take a look if anything was inside.

Mia could see all the way through. That part must've been very thin. She saw a huge vacant space inside and a set of stairs leading downward. She gasped. "Maybe there's an entrance somewhere." Mia started running further around the volcano and a few meters away from the crack was an archway. There were carvings in the arch and there were torches on either side of it. The torches weren't lit. At the top was a ruby red gem that was embedded inside the rock.

"Interesting. Hmm." Mia examined the archway. There was no entrance inside the archway. It was a smooth slab of stone. "I wonder how we can reveal the entrance."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:42 pm
Natsu gripped Tiger's legs tightly and began to call out.

"To the left!"

Nakhti yawned and looked around down at the village below.

Hmmmm them people look like ants.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:14 pm
"Left... Left, left, right, left!" She says as she swings them around gently. "Are we there yet?" Tiger asks as she gets a little higher up. "I have been on my feets all day you know! Well, this isn't the same I know, but it is still hard on the muscles!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:00 pm
Mia kept staring at the archway, as if just staring at it would make it open. She gave up and looked back in the direction of the village. "I guess we should go back and meet up with them. Maybe we'll think of something when we get there." Mia started walking.  

Mia_Amerne2

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:58 am
(sorry i been on and off 4 more days till my b-day i'm a busy guy about to turn 20)

Natsu called up when she reached directly above the orphanage.

"Down now please!"

Natsu then closed his eyes and waited for a massive drop. Meanwhile Nakhti looked at the sky and wondered. If i eat a bird this high up is it an in flight meal?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:38 pm
"Down we go!" She says as she drops suddenly, then catches them a ways away from the ground. "Right here good Natsu?" Tiger asks as she glides down in circles.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:54 am
(Oh, I see. Well, happy early birthday, Nakhti!)

Mia had just gotten to the outskirts of the village when she saw a huge bird-like thing in the air. That's probably them. Mia started running towards the area that the bird was in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:49 pm
Natsu looked down with only one eye cracked open his stomach in his throught.

"Y-yes! Right here!"

Nakhti got ready to bouns off of Natsu's head as soon as they hit the ground.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:42 pm
"Okay." Tiger says as she slowly guides them down. "Three, two, one, Landing!" She calls out, gently dropping her load and landing, not so gently. Ty sits gasping, and falls onto her back. "Water!" She says as she starts rummaging around in her bag and changes into her humanish form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:42 am
Nakhti leapt off of Natsu's head reverting to human form with a water flask in hand bending down and placeing the water in tigers hand.

"Drink fast!"

Natsu on the other hand was doing a vital check to make sure he was not hurt from the landing Natsu started to call out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawsome! that was soooo cool!"  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:57 pm
"Th-Thanks." She manages to get out before chugging the entire container without spilling a drop. "Hhaah." Tiger says as she flops her arm over her eyes and holds the water out to Nakhti. "Sorry 'bout that." She looks over to Natsu with one eye. "Ya? Thats good."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff