Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:15 pm
iheartjrock
OMG WHAT'S THIS BABY DOING NEARLY ON PAGE THREE????? *pets*

Anyways, Sirius post. Sorry it's long and boring and probably doesn't make any sense, but hey I posted xDD

Alsoooo I'm sorry! I didn't know that we were for sure doing DADA next; I knew it had been discussed, but I didn't know that I'd been given the go-ahead. Anyways, there'll be a post tomorrow, I'm thinking. The kids have time between classes to do stuff anyways, yes? Yes? Hahaha we're saying so.

And finally: our James has said that she's still interested in being in the RP; she has just been really busy. So she says she'll hopefully post within the next few days.

But... honestly, I'm putting my foot down. I'm giving everyone who I've pmed like three more days before I'm going to ask you to take them off the list. So they have until the 23rd to post, how's that sound? If they don't post before the 23rd, then they'll have to re-apply. Does that sound fair? I'm just sick of people never posting and/or never telling people when they'll be gone. It's not fair to all of the amazing RPers who do post and do give a heads-up when they're not going to be around.

Anyways.... /bitchy, I guess ^^;;;

i dont know how we're going to regain the people we've lost either D: im really sad abotu lucius. i dont really know what happened to maze. i dont think continually /mentioning/ the missing people in the RP help though. then people have to somehow explain what they were doing that entire time. i wasnt positive we were doing DADA next, i had planned on just switching it if you couldnt do it when it finally became time. which couldnt be till after sirius and bella talked. since they were doing that right after class and yes people should have a few minutes to get to their next class and such.

i would give people a little longer than three days, i know its been awhile and its frustrating but something unexpected could happen in three days, perhaps five is better, or even a week? i mean replacing people all the time is going to get frustrating and awkward.
i dont know :/

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:27 pm
ieatwood
iheartjrock

Anyways, Sirius post. Sorry it's long and boring and probably doesn't make any sense, but hey I posted xDD

Alsoooo I'm sorry! I didn't know that we were for sure doing DADA next; I knew it had been discussed, but I didn't know that I'd been given the go-ahead. Anyways, there'll be a post tomorrow, I'm thinking. The kids have time between classes to do stuff anyways, yes? Yes? Hahaha we're saying so.

And finally: our James has said that she's still interested in being in the RP; she has just been really busy. So she says she'll hopefully post within the next few days.

But... honestly, I'm putting my foot down. I'm giving everyone who I've pmed like three more days before I'm going to ask you to take them off the list. So they have until the 23rd to post, how's that sound? If they don't post before the 23rd, then they'll have to re-apply. Does that sound fair? I'm just sick of people never posting and/or never telling people when they'll be gone. It's not fair to all of the amazing RPers who do post and do give a heads-up when they're not going to be around.

i dont know how we're going to regain the people we've lost either D: im really sad abotu lucius. i dont really know what happened to maze. i dont think continually /mentioning/ the missing people in the RP help though. then people have to somehow explain what they were doing that entire time. i wasnt positive we were doing DADA next, i had planned on just switching it if you couldnt do it when it finally became time. which couldnt be till after sirius and bella talked. since they were doing that right after class and yes people should have a few minutes to get to their next class and such.

i would give people a little longer than three days, i know its been awhile and its frustrating but something unexpected could happen in three days, perhaps five is better, or even a week? i mean replacing people all the time is going to get frustrating and awkward.

Yeah, I mean I was thinking that too, but it's been like nearly a month (or more) since some of these people have posted, so it's not like we haven't given them time. But, you're right, it will be hard filling new people in. But... if there was someone willing to take that spot and be active, it'd suck turning them down because some non-active member already had their spot. You know what I mean? That's hypothetical, of course, but it doesn't seem too unlikely, because some of the most popular characters are the ones who are unactive.

And I'll totally go next; I just didn't know if I could or not xD <33

Freak Show Excess

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:18 am
WEEK I
User Image
WEEK II
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:07 pm
CUTE, WOODY! Did you draw that up? Is it like Bella's schedule (and thus everyone else's xD)? I will get working on my DADA post. I still have to put a few finishing touches on it, cause it's not quite solid enough for my liking.  

Freak Show Excess

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:11 pm
iheartjrock
ieatwood
iheartjrock

Yeah, I mean I was thinking that too, but it's been like nearly a month (or more) since some of these people have posted, so it's not like we haven't given them time. But, you're right, it will be hard filling new people in. But... if there was someone willing to take that spot and be active, it'd suck turning them down because some non-active member already had their spot. You know what I mean? That's hypothetical, of course, but it doesn't seem too unlikely, because some of the most popular characters are the ones who are unactive.

And I'll totally go next; I just didn't know if I could or not xD <33

Well, maybe we should redo the class lists and things and find out whos inactive, and for how long they've been inactive. D: that sounds like a lot of work. and go from there, it would be good to have a more solid list of who we have and who we dont have as well as who's inactive.

and thats EVERYONES schedule, except the 3rd year. if your elective isn't running during a period, you have study hall. and obviously, its two classes, lunch then two classes and dinner

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:52 pm
Short, sweet Sev post just to get him out of the classroom x3;  

un de plus pamplemousse

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:56 pm
jrock can you make your teacher post once comfy postss?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:04 pm
Posted.  

comfylove
Crew

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:08 pm
I can cover for one of the core teachers if it's needed, too, woody...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:09 pm
When does McGonagall post? D8  

comfylove
Crew

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:24 pm
Oh hi I didn't read this before I Sirius posted. Yeah, I can try and get my teacher post in tonight. ^^;;

Also, Sirius post >_>;;

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 pm
K guys, I posted. God sorry it's like the worst. ;_;  

Freak Show Excess

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:34 pm
SEV POST AGAIN :'B  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:39 pm
HAHAHA MY, MY, SEVVY.

"Oakden licks his lips seductively at Severus. 'Come and see me after class, big boy.'"

Freak Show Excess

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:41 pm
iheartjrock
HAHAHA MY, MY, SEVVY.

"Oakden licks his lips seductively at Severus. 'Come and see me after class, big boy.'"

"Sev comes on the spot after witnessing such a display."

OHWAIT. PG 13, yeahhh....

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games