Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
MickeyTenshi
"Hmph." He looks around frantically. "Fenrir?" Leon looks around and sees a window to The house where Shun broken and fur hanging off one of the edges of the broken glass. Leon looks into the window and sees Fenrir eating meat out of the refrigerator in the kitchen and he whistles to Fenrir. "Get out of there Fenrir!" he yells.

-nemu entered the kitchen and screamed at the top of her lungs- WOLF!!!

Shun jumped at Nemu's scream and raced to the kitchen and blinked at the scene. "What the-?" He asked, wondering why wolvies were in here.

-she hid behind shun, shaking slightly, looking at the wolf over his shoulder-........

Shun smiled at Nemu encouragingly as he took a step forward and petted the wolf on the head softly. It licked his hand and he smiled the laughed. "Nemu, its okay. He's harmless." shun stated, beckoning her to come.
-she backed away, then ran off, disappearing around the corner, a trail of tears behind her-

shun gave a worried look as he led the wolf outside and it ran into the forest and followed after Nemu. "Nemu?" shun asked, rounding the corner, seeing if she was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:24 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun jumped at Nemu's scream and raced to the kitchen and blinked at the scene. "What the-?" He asked, wondering why wolvies were in here.

-she hid behind shun, shaking slightly, looking at the wolf over his shoulder-........

Shun smiled at Nemu encouragingly as he took a step forward and petted the wolf on the head softly. It licked his hand and he smiled the laughed. "Nemu, its okay. He's harmless." shun stated, beckoning her to come.
-she backed away, then ran off, disappearing around the corner, a trail of tears behind her-

shun gave a worried look as he led the wolf outside and it ran into the forest and followed after Nemu. "Nemu?" shun asked, rounding the corner, seeing if she was there.

-she was sitting in the corner, arms around her knees, staring fearfully at the ground-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:28 pm
yuki: *lays in her bed feeling ill*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she was sitting in the corner, arms around her knees, staring fearfully at the ground-

Shun went to her side and sat down. He rubbed her back in comfort as he said her name again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun went to her side and sat down. He rubbed her back in comfort as he said her name again.

-she leaned over, cuddling closely to shun-....vampires....are wolves mortal enemies..........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she leaned over, cuddling closely to shun-....vampires....are wolves mortal enemies..........

Shun held Nemu close and looked at her. "They are? I'm sorry. I didn't know." shun said apologetically as he laid his head on hers and closed his eyes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm
lil_emo_lover_7

-severus was in the kitchen, making her some warm soup-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun held Nemu close and looked at her. "They are? I'm sorry. I didn't know." shun said apologetically as he laid his head on hers and closed his eyes.

-she cuddled closely with shun-....he ate all the meat, i was going to make you meatloaf...but we have none left  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: *she stood up and ran to the bathroom and threw up*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she cuddled closely with shun-....he ate all the meat, i was going to make you meatloaf...but we have none left

Shun laughs and ruffled her hair. "Its okay. I'm not that hungry anyway. Why don't we go to bed? I'm a little sleepy." He said, helping her up.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-as he was walking to her room, he saw her in the bathroom, and set the food on her bed, and walked into the bathroom, holding her hair back-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun laughs and ruffled her hair. "Its okay. I'm not that hungry anyway. Why don't we go to bed? I'm a little sleepy." He said, helping her up.

-she stayed close to him until they were in bed togather-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:47 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-as he was walking to her room, he saw her in the bathroom, and set the food on her bed, and walked into the bathroom, holding her hair back-

yuki: *she stoped geting sick and whiped off her mouth* thanks *she said slowly standing up and going to get a drink of water*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: *she stoped geting sick and whiped off her mouth* thanks *she said slowly standing up and going to get a drink of water*

-he smiled- go lay down, i left some soup on your bed, ill get you some water  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-he smiled- go lay down, i left some soup on your bed, ill get you some water

yuki: thanks *she said walking to her room and laying down and eats a little of her soup*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games