Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 am
*turns his head to Showa*
Jhal with the healers of our world, it is possible for someone who is dying to be revived. To allow you to take that opportunity of living away would almost be as if I was killing them myself.

*waves to Black, then looks back down at his hands as he answers Tes*
.... xas... I have decided to remain here....

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 5, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 am
I'm doing well, Black. Just prodding Ryzan here for some information.

*digs a cherry out of his glass and pops it in his mouth, looking back over at Ryzan*
So... how exactly did you reach the decision to stay by being locked in a room with Icy? I'd think if anything, she'd be pushing you out the door herself.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 am
I wouldn't dare claim the years of someone if a person was on-hand and able to revive the person. That would be murder. All I do is ease the person's passing. Makai shinigami don't believe in predestination. Rather, they live off the years the people they reaped could have lived had misfortune not occurred.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:44 am
That..... that is mzilst complicated, Tes sweatdrop

As for reaping, it is not always immediately apparent that there will be someone there to revive the person... *places his hand on his chest* ... I know that all too well.

Ryzan Vixtul

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:46 am
* sits down next to the guys and sips on his drink * Hmm information...sounds intriguing.  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 2, 6, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 am
Intriguing indeed. Seems Ryzan was locked up in a closet with Icy for a while. I'm trying to figure out what happened in there.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 am
It is nothing worth mentioning, I assure you sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 am
Neriak... now that I know the name of a place in your realm I can have dark elf wine without making it from my own life force and energy... I will not reap there if the healers are as good as you claim they are... you can tell me where you come from without worry.

As for whether or not a person will come to the rescue, I can sense life-force. I can sense people from up to 8 miles away. I usually wait for a person to get closeby and see if the person knows how to revive if there is time to wait.

People who are near-unnatural-death especially stand out. The more critical a person's condition, the more easily I can pick up on the person's location.

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 am
* gets up from hi sseat and raises his drink to them all * Well I need to take care of a few matters in my room and I will be back shortly. Take care.. * with that he flitted off in a blink of an eye *  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 am
*after recalling hearing something tacked to the door last night Ayami checks it and finds Black's note her heart sinks and she fights to keep the tears from falling this early in the morning*
But... but... Leko is supposed to pay attention to me...
Leko should be preoccupied with returning me to my original state..
and ONLY preoccupied with that...

*tosses the note on Leko's bed side table then materializes into the bar and opens it for the day*
Bunch of night owls around here... confused
*sighs and makes an espresso*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 am
-had drank all her Roy Rogers last night, listened to Ryzan for awhile and then started nodding off- I'm sorry guys, but I'm gonna head to bed for a while. Perhaps you will fill me in tomorrow? -after the boys agreed, she headed for her apartment to crash-

-A good night's rest later, she walks into the bar carrying a box from Chatty Kathy's and sipping a drink from the same place-

Ayami! Good morning, dear! -smiles and goes straight for the bar, claiming a seat, popping the lid on her food, opening the fork and chowing down on some three cheese penne pasta-

-looks at Ayami- Want some?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 am
*spells the food*
oh sure why not..
*pulls out a small bowl and scoots it over to Dame*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 am
-smiles then grabs an extra fork and heaps a generous portion into Ayami's bowl- It's delicious! Mmmmm -stabs several pasta with her fork and shovels it into her mouth- Yum! -chew chew chew chew-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 am
*looks at the giant mount of noodles in her bowl*
well thank you dear...
*tastes on she pokes on her fork*
oh this is quite good...
From Cathy's?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games