Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:33 pm
yuki: *wakes up 10 minutes later no able to sleep because of the baby kicking she walks outside scensing the presine of 2 strangers and sevurus she walks up to sevurus* hey honnney  
eddie sighed, hearing that they were going inside. racy walked to eddie's diection. "eddie? where did you go?" eddie hoped that they would go in faster, so her can run from racy.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
lil_emo_lover_7
yuki: *wakes up 10 minutes later no able to sleep because of the baby kicking she walks outside scensing the presine of 2 strangers and sevurus she walks up to sevurus* hey honnney

i thought you were taking a nap, love- he smiled, and kissed her-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Emo_lovin_Punk
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

*the baby kicked again* yuki: ow that one hurt a little aparintly it cant wait to see you eaither

-he chuckled- ill take your bowl down stairs, and let you rest, you need your strength after all-

yuki: ok *she smiled* oh and i smell some one by my pond could you go see who it is

-he walked and saw siren-.....who are you?!

Siren: *looks up at him, the sketch already fading* oh.....just a wanderer.....no one important. *smiles meakly*

-he drew his scythe, and pointed it at her-.........this lighting is terrible to draw in, you will mess up your eyes, come inside

((um, dude. Siren is a guy....))
Siren: *looked annoyed* i'm fine thanks....maybe that would be good for me anyway.....*thinks to himself* Damned vampire ancestors....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RCT-1107 sev
Emo_lovin_Punk
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: ok *she smiled* oh and i smell some one by my pond could you go see who it is

-he walked and saw siren-.....who are you?!

Siren: *looks up at him, the sketch already fading* oh.....just a wanderer.....no one important. *smiles meakly*

-he drew his scythe, and pointed it at her-.........this lighting is terrible to draw in, you will mess up your eyes, come inside

((um, dude. Siren is a guy....))
Siren: *looked annoyed* i'm fine thanks....maybe that would be good for me anyway.....*thinks to himself* Damned vampire ancestors....

(my bad)
-he turned and walked over to yuki-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 pm
edddie was going to jump out infront of the peoplr by the pond, but he didnt want to risk. racy was comming closer, that if he got out, she would spot him. eddie just moved around the tree.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:36 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

i thought you were taking a nap, love- he smiled, and kissed her-

yuki: the baby kept me up *she put one hand on jer belli then looked at siren* hello im yuki *she said smiling*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 pm
rena akai
*she lay there with Shira, looking up at the sky*
*she continues to pet Shira's head, while dying of boredom*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

The next day..

Shun continued to sleep peacefully as he had a dream about his family and smiled in his sleep.

(Sorry Sev didn't see ur post. what did u say?)

-she was awake by sunrise, and was downstairs, after waking up at 5 in the morning to go grocery shopping, she started on breakfast, letting out a yawn-

Shun woke up and hour later when he smelled food and yawned. He got up from the bed and went downstairs.

-she was asleep on the couch, the entire breakfast she had set out was cold, but it had quiet the presentation, omelets, toast, hasbrowns, fresh squeeze oprange juice, jam, and everything else a breakfast would normally have-

(Sorry for the late post. Was eating)
Shun blinked at the breakfast then looked at Nemu and smiled. He went into the kitchen and began to eat after he warmed it up. when he finished, he went up to Nemu and kissed her forehead and smiled. "Thank you.." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:39 pm
racy came up to where siren and yuki and severus were. "um...hi..." eddie was going to jump out, and run for it, but didnt want racy to find him. racy saw siren "hi....did you see a guy walking around somewhere?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:39 pm
rena akai
rena akai
-sev appeared above her, about 30 feet off the air, scythe in hand, two figures close behind him0- damnit, they followed me all this way  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:40 pm
angel_eyes200
racy came up to where siren and yuki and severus were. "um...hi..." eddie was going to jump out, and run for it, but didnt want racy to find him. racy saw siren "hi....did you see a guy walking around somewhere?"

yuki: nope sorry  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 pm
((hi)) mary waking up started on her way to her masters house.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Sorry Sev didn't see ur post. what did u say?)

-she was awake by sunrise, and was downstairs, after waking up at 5 in the morning to go grocery shopping, she started on breakfast, letting out a yawn-

Shun woke up and hour later when he smelled food and yawned. He got up from the bed and went downstairs.

-she was asleep on the couch, the entire breakfast she had set out was cold, but it had quiet the presentation, omelets, toast, hasbrowns, fresh squeeze oprange juice, jam, and everything else a breakfast would normally have-

(Sorry for the late post. Was eating)
Shun blinked at the breakfast then looked at Nemu and smiled. He went into the kitchen and began to eat after he warmed it up. when he finished, he went up to Nemu and kissed her forehead and smiled. "Thank you.." He said softly.

-she groaned slightly, awakened by the kiss, she smiled-....id like to have more days like this...where the first thing i see when i open my eyes is you  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
rena akai
-sev appeared above her, about 30 feet off the air, scythe in hand, two figures close behind him0- damnit, they followed me all this way
*she sees Sev-kun and she asks him* do you want help? *she said that with a smirk*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games