View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:25 pm
[kookies]
Diyu
toricmpbll
Diyu
[kookies]
Dont laugh..In ten years things could backfire on you and have hella bad cramps xd
So you're saying...
Periods are like taxes...
You gotta pay sooner or later.
did u not take health scream
I quit when we're forced to watch a video of a women giving birth.
lol. The video they show in health was probably nothing close to the real thing
no it zoomed in pretty close and it showed it growing in the mothers stomach  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:29 pm
[kookies]
Diyu
toricmpbll
Diyu
[kookies]
Dont laugh..In ten years things could backfire on you and have hella bad cramps xd
So you're saying...
Live baby.
Live mother.  

Diyu

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:41 pm
toricmpbll
[kookies]
Diyu
toricmpbll
Diyu
[kookies]
So you're saying...
no it zoomed in pretty close and it showed it growing in the mothers stomach
yummy twisted
that was on behalf of angel muerto..lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:00 pm
Our video consisted of basically telling us what happens from right after conception to the birth. It showed the fetus developing into a baby and then it's grand ******** entrance in the world. It was very weird they had a camera in the womb and was constantly showing us the male baby's p***s!!  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:12 pm
BlackBloodJin
Our video consisted of basically telling us what happens from right after conception to the birth. It showed the fetus developing into a baby and then it's grand ******** entrance in the world. It was very weird they had a camera in the womb and was constantly showing us the male baby's p***s!!
it showed the guy squirting  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:14 pm
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin

I was fortunate enough not to see that portion, but thank you for telling me.  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:02 am
BlackBloodJin
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin

I was fortunate enough not to see that portion, but thank you for telling me.
np anytime  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:24 pm
[kookies]
Pensakura
[kookies]
Pensakura
xd I get hella bad cramps.
Hell yeah me to it sucks a**. The only thing I want to do then is lay in bed and never ever move. Theres medications now that take you down to 4 periods a year...But personally I'd rather let nature take its course no matter how much pain im in. I'd hate to find out in ten years that I have cancer because of it and cant have babies dramallama

Seriously, you don't mess with your bodies like that. 0.0
3nodding

Yeah, I'm not ever going to take birth control because of that... but that's just my own stance. 3nodding  

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:32 pm
goddess_elppy
[kookies]
Pensakura
[kookies]
Pensakura
Hell yeah me to it sucks a**. The only thing I want to do then is lay in bed and never ever move. Theres medications now that take you down to 4 periods a year...But personally I'd rather let nature take its course no matter how much pain im in. I'd hate to find out in ten years that I have cancer because of it and cant have babies dramallama

3nodding

Yeah, I'm not ever going to take birth control because of that... but that's just my own stance. 3nodding

I think birth control for the most part is safe. But something doesn't seem right about that thing that makes you only have 4 periods a year. Where does it go???????????  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:11 pm
BlackBloodJin
rofl
It's a damn shame they didn't show you the actual intercourse wink

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:12 pm
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
wait..lol
are you saying they showed you dude jizzing inside of her? surprised

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:14 pm
BlackBloodJin
goddess_elppy
[kookies]
Pensakura
[kookies]
Pensakura

3nodding

I think birth control for the most part is safe. But something doesn't seem right about that thing that makes you only have 4 periods a year. Where does it go???????????
That's what I'm saying. All these years I've been told it's healthy for your uterus to shed it's lining....I definatly wouldn't do it. I'd rather deal with the pain and mess then find out in 20 years I just ******** myself...seriously how long did they do this study...ya know?

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:57 pm
[kookies]
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
wait..lol
no they guy was jacking off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 pm
toricmpbll
[kookies]
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
wait..lol
no they guy was jacking off
oh lol... rofl

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Gold Mine