Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
SOlved

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:53 am
I'm going through that stage that I feel depressed, sad, and even nervous. My parents are moving to a new place and I miss my friends. I have to go to a new school and I already miss hanging out with my friends. They have their gaia accounts but it's not the same as being with them and giving them a hug. I can't leave the house because my parents are afraid that something's going to happen to me. Sometimes my parents don't even listen to me. I miss school because I was away from depression and I was happy now when I get home that depression stays.

-Love sohot2notb4gotton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:22 pm
sad oahh that's sad...how far away are you moving away?? like out of state or...?
When I was in fith grade i think mabye sixth my best friend since I was 3 she was two moved pretty much all the way around the U.S.

It is going to be a hard time for you.  

XCrunner178

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:25 pm
XCrunner178
sad oahh that's sad...how far away are you moving away?? like out of state or...?
When I was in fith grade i think mabye sixth my best friend since I was 3 she was two moved pretty much all the way around the U.S.

It is going to be a hard time for you.

I'm going to be an hour away driving from where I live now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:01 pm
Not sure what advice I can give missing your friends depression and just busting in to tears at the littlest things depression but maybe try writing poetry it doesn't even have to be structured stuff like haikus or sonnets just stuff to sound good and draw a little of the sadness out of you it might help or it might not. Sorry if my suggestion isn't much help sweatdrop  

Nerevar Fatehand

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:15 pm
Nerevar Fatehand
Not sure what advice I can give missing your friends depression and just busting in to tears at the littlest things depression but maybe try writing poetry it doesn't even have to be structured stuff like haikus or sonnets just stuff to sound good and draw a little of the sadness out of you it might help or it might not. Sorry if my suggestion isn't much help sweatdrop

It added so help. Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:16 pm
Here's another suggestion, I hope it helps you..

Write about how you feel, even if that brings you to tears, then take what you have written, fold it up and stash it somewhere and forget about it. Then when you come across it again, you will find your feelings may have changed since you wrote it. I use this method all the time and it works for me. Hope this tibit helps you. biggrin  

Winter Nightroad

Newbie Entrepreneur

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:16 am
Video games. Don't worry friends pop up everywhere. Use music to remove the depression.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:15 pm
I also recently moved away. The drive is also one hour. I had a shouting match with my dad because I wanted to go to the same school for another year. But my dad said No. It was also the day before Father's day, so I felt kinda bad. But I just came to accept it. Nothing will ever heal the pain of being away from friends. One of my friends said that, "she's not moving halfway across the world." But my other friend countered, "It's halfway across the world if you can't see a friend." Which is very true. All I can stay is: Stay strong, hope for the best, and keep in touch with your old friends, never let go of those closest to you.  

f0rsakenl0veaga1n

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:07 pm
Thanks this has been solved, I am greatful for your kind comments.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:46 pm
Any time mrgreen  

Nerevar Fatehand

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas