Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:08 am
Asuka stoped with her sword pratice and decided that she should go run on a tredmill for a little bit before she headed back to her dorm room. She grabed her bottle of water and closed her eyes drinking it and walked into the weight room not realizeing that Daimen and Kaji were in there, she sit her sword and turned around to see the guys. "Oh hay guys sorry i didnt know you were in here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:55 pm
[[This is an OOC post.]]

Hey guys, I notice that the roleplay is at a standstill, I hope it continues soon. I've decided that I am going to go public no later then January 5th, and no later. If the storyline is at a really bad place to stop, I will move the date back one week. I realize it's hard for people to post more then once a day, but if everyone did, the storyline would be in a perfectly fine place, with time to spare. I hope everyone will cooperate with me on this, you all have been so nice and awesome in this roleplay, and I think it could do better in the public forum. I hope everyone trusts that I have my reasons, and concerns, for going public, and I assure you it won't affect the storyline. How I hope it works, is that we continue the storyline, and next time the day ends, the next day, everyone will be all packed up and ready to leave campus and go home for the Holidays, winter vacation. Then, when everyone says their goodbye's, we'll stop posting here, and I'll start up a new forum in the public forums, in the Barton Town roleplaying area. I have everything ready for the publication on my end, now all I need is to get the story where it needs to be, so everyone can "leave." I'm sorry if I'm sounding bossy, but like I said, I have my reasons, and I'm really anxious to see how this does publicly. If you all help me reach my goal as fast as possible, I promise I'll leave you all alone about posting.

I hope we can work together to achieve a common goal.

Once again, thank you all for all of your help and support making this roleplay what it is today. I am sincerely thankful to all of you.

Oh yeah, Happy Holidays!
-Yuki/Amber  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:00 pm
The rest of the day went by slowly, and before anyone knew it, it was time to leave Mahou and go home for Winter Vacation. The group said their goodbye's, and one by one, they went their separate ways, promising they'd meet back up during the second semester. thye only one that wasn't going to come back after winter vacation was Asuka, who was forced to go to a different school for some unknown reason. She and Damien said their goodbyes, and parted ways, possibly forever. As for Kaji, since he had no place to go, Yukora instructed him on which busses to take to get to the hotel closest to her house. Her plan was to have him stay there until she was able to sort things out with her father, have them meet, get along, and he'd be okay with them being boyfriend and girlfriend at school. And soon, Yukora's father came and picked her up, and she hugged and kissed Kaji one more time before rolling her suitcase to the car and hopping in. She waved goodbye through the window, watching as she got farther and farther away from Kaji, Damien, and Asuka. And so, this ends the first semester of Mahou High Boarding School.

The plan with Yukora, her father, and Kaji went swimmingly. Yukora told her father everything, and he decided to give Kaji one chance. They all got together for dinner, and it went very well. Yukora's father is happy that Yukora found such a nice boy as her first boyfriend, even though he is still a bit upset that she almost got AIDS from him. He isn't going to judge him unless something happens again, and Kaji knows that he needs to be more careful if he wants to keep his trust. Yukora's father also let Kaji stay with them until school started, and everything was going good. So far.

Okay, it's time to go public!!! I'll give everyone until January 1st to send in their profiles, and then I'll open it up for posting. I'm not going to post any kind of reference to what has happened in this roleplay. If anyone has any questions or is confused about something, you can pm me anytime and ask me anything. I hope to see you in the continuation of Mahou High Boarding School, which will now be known as Syntheressa High!!! [Thanks for the awesome name, Toni! <3!!~]

Syntheressa High Boarding School!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:46 am
Name: Angel
Dorm Number: 99
Grade: 10
Powers: Control over all things light,encater
Personality:Nice,caring,and loves to be around friends
Dislikes: Mean people,retards and people who brag
Other: She likes to sing,and play gutair
Bio: Angel's mother was killed by a demon who had wanted to destroy her whole family but had only killed her mother before she had banised him from earth.She had to be rasied by her father,which she hated so she ran away to live in the woods with the imps.She was found by a griffin and rasied until old enough to go to high school.She passed the 9th grade and was nevous because she had been stalked by the creature who had killed her mom and told her when she got in to 10th grade she would die at the end of the year.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/nakashimamiyako/angelSchoolgirl.jpg  

Rouki Padfoot Snape

2,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

turntechNakhead

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:39 am
Name: Shun Momiko
Dorm Number: (Doesn't have one)
Grade: 10
Powers: Demonic powers, moving objects with mind, distorting reality, control over all elements
Personality: Funny, energetic, nice, random, basically a fun guy to hang out with.
Dislikes: Jerks, bullies, stuck up people, people who brag, people who think they're "all that".
Other: He's a great singer and musician and has heightened senses.
Bio: Shun's parents were killed when he was 7, just after he had met his demon. He has been living on his own for as long as he could remember but was never alone since his Inner demon, Kyotsu was with him. Since then, he's been pefecting his powers and trying to learn how to bring his parents back from the dead. He hasn't been assigned a dorm yet.
User Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces