How are YOU preping for Eclipse? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philomath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:39 pm
Mobile Faerie - Same here. I'm on a hiatus from everything but Eclipse. xD

Evil Child - Mine's reserved as well, and I'm looking up what time the bookstore opens right now. =D

Dakota Moseley - Yeah, that's about how earlier then the opening I'm going to be waiting. xD

Cute Honor Student - Are that latter times in AM or PM? =o

Alisox - Oh, lawl, I'll see if I can find out. =D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:57 pm
*prepares self to force a ride from her brother and read all day, non-stop, without food or water, and with minimal bathroom breaks* I'm dying for it...the quotess are killing me...must...read...  

choirperson

in love with a vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 pm
I have my cell phone on vibrate, I won't be online, I will probably unplug my phone and lock myself in my room...except for bathroom breaks. That will be the only thing that could interupt me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:28 pm
I refused to start reading any other books today in case I don't finish it before Eclipse comes out tomorrow. I've already arranged a ride to the bookstore as early as I could get. I have four bottles of Coke Blak in my fridge to keep me up Tuesday night. I've stocked up on junkfood so I'll remember to eat, even if it is unhealthy. I've also threatened bodily harm upon anyone who could possibly think of interrupting my reading time.

If all goes well, I will have no reason to leave my room at all tomorrow once I have my book. (Except for the absolutely-needed-can't-wait-anymore bathroom breaks. Obviously.)  

Kay Of Khaos

Tipsy Genius

S p r i n k l e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:50 pm
User ImagePhilomath- Oh yeah, I'm a fast reader. So before I have to go to piano I'll probably be finished...and when I come back I'll start reading it again..
XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:37 pm
*dances around* I already got the book ^_^ Hehe I got it a few days ago its really good so far I think your all gunna like it  

IdreamofEdwardCullen

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:56 pm
Im watching the countdown now on her myspace...

3 minutes and 20 seconds!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Choirperson - Lol, I went to the bookstore and they say the UPS guy will be coming at 2 pm, but I can't get down there until 4 pm. T~T Cruel fate, betraying me so!
In love with a Vampire - (Lol, so am I @ your username!) Yeppers, that's part of my plan, too! =D

Kaylin of Nowhere - Oh, yeah, I should go grab a few energy drink to prep for the no-sleep tonight. ><;

S p r i n k l e - Lol, I can't read the same book twice in one day, because then I'd get the events mixed up and out-of-order. ><;

Alisox - I missed the countdown, but it's the 7th! <3333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Philomath

Luna Loves Good

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:16 pm

I did a lot xD I changed from waking up at noon to waking up at five just so I could get all the cleaning done, put gas in my car, and buy some microwaveable meals so I wouldn't have to leave my little wing of the house at all. Then I unplugged my phone, left an offline message for all of my friends telling them to leave me the hell alone all day and I drove to Borders and got there 20 minutes before it opened xD There were already people there waiting! :3 I got one of the first copies and took off, read it in just about 6 hours and cried, a lot.

But it was worth it, really. biggrin

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces