xDorkable

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:57 pm
[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

I didn't cry at all.
    I have an eternal grudge against Jacob.
    :]
    And I think I finished it in exactly 8 1/2 hours. xD
    But I didn't leave my chair at all...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, I kinda have a grudge against Jacob as well. I hate anyone who's in the way of Bella and Edward. scream
Anyways, 4laugh I didn't cry at all. There were no absolute sad parts I felt i needed to cry at in this book. Yet I bawled at the other two books.
A little disappointing, actually.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:55 pm
well,my friend and I cried...the last sentance just "WHAM" hit us so hard.

I really liked jacob cause no matter how annoying or a jerk he was he would apoligize and I'd forgive him.

Man....I cried bad. I liked Jacob Black.  

rin08

Demonic Sex Symbol

kamaki09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:31 am
Well, I didn't cry at the end of the book, but I was a bit sad... crying
the only time I think I cried was when Edward finally proposed to Bella! =D heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:08 pm
Yeah right I was even more pissed with Jacob even more than I was in New Moon. He disappointed me. I don't think he acted like Jacob, he was a new jacob, that I didn't like.  

Tacara2011

Till_ (the) _End

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:13 pm
I was very close to crying, although I didn't. It was the amount of pain that Jacob went through. He was quite the jerk, though

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:21 pm
I didn't cry. I jsut started cursing uncontrollable during the whole book. Expetionally around the part where Jacob was kissing Bella. I do think it was nice for Edward to be so concerned about Jacob though and freak out teh way he did when Jacob was attack by the newborn...that made me a little mad though. I don't really like Jacob.  

Elfen Devilty

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:49 pm
goodness it was sad. T___T I felt so bad for Jacob  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:41 pm
I didn't cry but i was sad sad
Although i was pissed at Jacob for forcing Bella to kiss him, fanaticizing during the storm with Edward right there and making Edward feel worse about himself for leaving scream
i couldn't help feel sorry for him at the end although i felt even worse for Edward having to see Jacob with Bella
NOW I WANT TO HEAR EDWARDS VERSION ON THE WHOLE THING!!!  

Mizuki Mariela

Puppet D

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:07 pm
Seasons May Change. Winter To Spring.
But I Love You Until The End Of Time

<3

User Image

I Cried T-T

I Felt So Bad For Jacob.

He Is Deffinatly My Favorite After This Book

Edward Deserved To Feel Bad For Leaving. He Was A DumbA** To Leave.

All Jacob Wanted Was Love T-T

He Is Just Alittle Confused At How To Get It.

I Hope That Stephenie Gives Him His Imprinted In The Next Book.

Come What May. Come What May.
I Will Love You Until My Dying Day

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:15 pm
I really really really really dislike Jacob Black. He needs to go away. When he and Bella kissed/ told each other they loved each other, I started to tear up and I just had to read the last page [before the epilogue]. I simply cannot wait until the next book comes out. I am thrilled that Bella chose Edward in the end. Edward is so much more deserving. Jacob can go away. I swear. I can't help but feel a nagging feeling that she might not become a vampire, but if she doesn't the Volturi will kill her, and even Jacob doesn't want that. So she will, but what if she doesn't like Edward anymore? I really want to read where Bella and Edward tell Charlie that they are getting married. LOL. That is going to be one of the best scenes in the history of books.  

Rawr.Bite.Suck.MmMm

[Coffee]and[Cigarettes]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:50 pm
I cried all the way through.
I tend to look at things through Edward's eyes,
Jacob and Bella both were repeatedly hurting him.
It made my heart hurt...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:30 am
I didn't cry, but i did pout internally when i had to stop reading half way through and leave my book at home for 4 days... (I was going on Trek for anyone who knows what that is). But when i got home i finished it so fast! I was beyond excited!
I always knew she would choose Edward (I mean, come on, they were made for each other...), so i never thought of Jacob in that way. Plus he was seriously pushy about it. It was infuriating!
(I could go on about this for hours...)

~Nicky~  

Sweet Miss Nicky

Tickle Toe Bob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:24 pm
I wanted to cry!!! I felt so sad that a regular person whould cry!!! But the tomboy part of me doesn't let me physically cry that often, so instead I just feel awful and empty about it!!!! crying crying crying I MISS JACOB SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:58 pm
I wanted to cry at some parts in the story but usually when I wanna cry, I don't cry. When I don't wanna cry, tears start streaming down my face! Yeah, really weired. Anyway, I just didn't wanna cry at the end cuz the end just kinda made me happy. When I say that, I mean the part before the epilouge when bella tells edward they better tell charlie about the marriage and whatever. I didn't like Jacob a lot throughout eclipse, but the epilouge was sad, it made me feel sorry for jacob. So I hope he imprints on someone in Breaking Dawn. Then he, Bella, and Edward can be happy. Bella and Edward will be happy together, and Jacob and whoever can be happy together...unless ofcourse he imprints on a 2 year old also...

-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 am
Rose of the Enchantress
Seasons May Change. Winter To Spring.
But I Love You Until The End Of Time

<3

User Image

I Cried T-T

I Felt So Bad For Jacob.

He Is Deffinatly My Favorite After This Book

Edward Deserved To Feel Bad For Leaving. He Was A DumbA** To Leave.

All Jacob Wanted Was Love T-T

He Is Just Alittle Confused At How To Get It.

I Hope That Stephenie Gives Him His Imprinted In The Next Book.

Come What May. Come What May.
I Will Love You Until My Dying Day

I didn't cry, but I was pissed off at a lot of JacobxBella parts. Those just got annoying.

I didn't feel bad for Jacob. He should've never done anything like he did for Bella, like second guessing herself, making her kiss him, threatening to kill himself. All of this jeopardized the friendship that was already on thin ice since he was acting like an a** when Edward came back.

He already felt bad. He didn't need to feel more guilty. He did it with the best intentions but it ruined Bella so of course he feels guilty! He doesn't deserve to feel worse than that!

Yeah, but he'll find love when he imprints with a girl he can be with forever and isn't in love with anyone else.

And confused isn't the word I'd use. I'd say more like... desperate.

And he'll imprint soon enough.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces