Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll question?
  poll answer
View Results

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Okay...there's this guy I am like almost in love with...I believe he feels the same...well he says he does at least...and his ex-girlfriend is pregnant, with his child, and because of all the complexities and stuff me and him are pretty much forbidden from dating...
Now yesterday his ex-girlfriend went to his house, and made him go to the fair with her...and the day before he told me that since he didn't have to work much, me and him would go to the fair together, I said well I have to take my sister, and I will be there pretty much all day, but yeah, we can hang out...I tried to call him during the day, but he never picked up his phone...then he called and told me that he was at the fair with his ex-girlfriend (I prefer not to say her name...) and he said he was leaving and would come back later to be with me...I just said oh okay, and hung up....
Now he did come to the fair when there was like 2 hours left, to hang out with me, and he said he was sorry to me, and I guess I forgave him, and everything was pretty much fine, other than me becoming sad every once in a while, but he was being nice and making me feel better by hugging me, holding my hand, kissing me on the forehead or the cheek whenever my friends weren't looking, (cause my friends don't exactly approve of me and him), and when the fair was over, he walked me to my car, and gave me a kiss goodbye, and said he'd call me...
He called me when I was almost home, and asked me what was wrong, and I told him I'd tell him when I got home, so he told me to call him once I got home...I did, and I told him why I was sad, actually I told him how he should know why I was...and he said he was sorry, and I don't remember what else, but we got off the phone, and for some reason I couldn't stop crying, I called him back once I stopped and told him that I was still sad...and we talked for a while...and I made him get off the phone, cause he said he was tired, but he kept saying no, and that he was worried about me, but eventually I got him to get off the phone and go to sleep...
now I did a lot of thinking after I got off the phone...and I was thinking how I really shouldn't get in the way of him and his ex-girlfriend, and if he's going to be involved with his child, he has to be involved with her, I know that no matter what me and him can't be together and it makes me sad...but I have to accept it...and I just think I should, when he calls me, just tell him that I am going to back off cause I think he should be with his ex-girlfriend, and she's gonna have the baby soon...and that stuff is way more important than me and him and my feelings towards him and I just think we shouldn't be as close, cause I don't want to get in the way of anything...
but the thing is pulling myself away hurts me a lot...because he is seriously one of my best friends, and the greatest guy I have ever met...but I guess if it has to be done...then it has to be done...
...does anyone have anyway to help me...I don't know how exactly...but just anything would be great...thank you...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:17 am
wow i can't beleive no 1 ever replied to this. but i think i know why. every1 thot the scenario was over lol. but just try to forget about him. youc an't do anything. his destiny has been sealed. he created a life now he must take care of it. his destiny is sealed but yours isn't find a good man who knows that you should onyl have sex when you're married. good luck finding a guy out there. it's rare to find a guy who hasn't tasted beer or drugs. i'm glad i'm 1 of those guys. make sure youc an trust that person.  

K1T3

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:15 am
eek I missed this didn't check the ALI Thursday*feels horrible*

Well if it's still any help I'd say stay with the guy, sure he has to be around his ex-girlfriend a bit to help take care of the baby but you don't have to be bf+gf to take care of a kid you can just be friends think of all the divorced couples who still talk but have new wives/husbands and they still both take care of their kids. If he means so much to you that you and him both think you're in love, trust me, don't take the chance that you'll find someone else stay with him you might or might not find someone else to love but I always err on the side of caution so stay with him.

Nerevar's spin on an old saying.
"There are plenty of fish in the sea but there are only a few worth keeping"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:14 pm
well...when he called I couldn't bring myself to say what I wanted to...and well we talked and he asked me if we could hang out Friday, which was yesterday, and I said okay, he ended up having to work, and he called and told me and we talked for a little, and he called me again later at night, well around 8, and we talked for a while, and he kinda told me that he loved me and he wanted to be with me...but he doesn't think it would be fair to put me in the middle of everything going on with him...and it was kinda sweet...and I couldn't really bring myself to saying how I think we shouldn't be as close...
but also...why doesn't he realize that even though we aren't dating I am still in the middle of everything...and it would probably actually be easier for me if we were actually dating...gah....

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:46 am
cuz he doesn't want you tog et hurt. you're on his mind. but since you are he's gonna start having child support issues.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:19 pm
You don't have to be in the middle. Become friends with his ex-girlfriend if possible. You may find that she's OK. If you're friends with her, you won't feel like you're intruding. If she doesn't like you and wants you to disappear, then keep trying to be her friend. Be persistent with both him and his ex. Don't just give up. You'll regret it if you do.  

Guardian1239

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:58 am
Quote:
it's rare to find a guy who hasn't tasted beer or drugs. i'm glad i'm 1 of those guys. make sure youc an trust that person.

Hey... I have tasted beer and I smoke... But does that really make me a bad person.... Don't try and single a person out just because he has tasted beer...

Oh and feel sorry for you... I've got a freind who's had a kid but the person he was with couldn't look after it coz she was a complete idiot... So it got put into a foster home... He weent on to find a new girlfreind... hat one turned out to be a b***h... And now he's on his current one... Who's an idiot but she's ok...
You've just got to see what happens...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:13 am
I agree with trying to see if you can be friends with his ex. she's pregnant, and he has a responsibility to her and that child. their lives will be forever entwined. it's probably a very awkward spot for him to be in, as well as for you to be in. does his ex want him back?  

Calypsophia

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:28 pm
kyoshiro2
Quote:
it's rare to find a guy who hasn't tasted beer or drugs. i'm glad i'm 1 of those guys. make sure youc an trust that person.

Hey... I have tasted beer and I smoke... But does that really make me a bad person.... Don't try and single a person out just because he has tasted beer...

Oh and feel sorry for you... I've got a freind who's had a kid but the person he was with couldn't look after it coz she was a complete idiot... So it got put into a foster home... He weent on to find a new girlfreind... hat one turned out to be a b***h... And now he's on his current one... Who's an idiot but she's ok...
You've just got to see what happens...

im in the middle of these guys^. you dont want someone who'll come and drink, and smoke all day and night, but my sis tasted beer when she was 3!! its not thyere falt!!dont do drugies, and make sure you stay out of trouble. and don't have sex befor marrige...  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games