probobly wont make it that far.
View Results

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Heh, watch that be what turns her. That would be interesting, yet strange...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:49 am
My opinion is, I don't want them to do it and that's that.

I know, I know, their relationship is all warm and fuzzy and if they really love each other, they'd do it, but I. Just. Do. Not. Want. Them. To. Do. IT!!!
It's not like them to act that way, Especially Edward.

And I don't like having Edward x Bella x Sex discussions either! gonk

I REALLY REALLY STRONGLY disagree to them having sex.
But getting married? I'd support them all the way.

rewind r e w i n d

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:15 am
I don't understand why not, schmut-lovee. They'll be married before they have sex, do you still disagree with them doing it?
I personally love the idea of Bella and Edward finally going at it. The sexual tension has been there from the beginning (and, quite frankly, it's been frustrating me), I'd say that it's about time they do it. It is like them actually... it's quite in character. There've been discussions about in the first book. Bella's been thinking about sex since the beginning, that's not to say she's been quite so forward about it as she was in Eclipse, or that all she loves about Edward is his body. She's only human, a teenager, a teenager has hormones that can't be controlled. So she's going to think about it and more than likely she's going to want to do it (if only out of curiosity).

Anyway, Ms. Meyer has made it clear that they can. Bella asks about it in the first book and Edward answers with an affirmative. Actually the conversation is about marriage, Bella asks if it's like an actual marriage, her emphasis making it clear that she's referring to sex. Edward tells her it is. And there is also this quote: "Which is tempting you more? My blood or my body?" "It's a tie." So, yes, they can. I had the same concernwith the whole 'no blood = no erection' thing, maybe Ms. Meyer will explain it to us at some point. And the fact that they can't have babies has nothing with being unable to have sex, their bodies are frozen in time, Ms. Meyer stated that if a woman was pregnant when she was turned, she would be pregnant the rest of eternity. So... vampires can't get pregnant, nor can they get humans pregnant, ut they can still do it. I like the idea of that turning her, for some reason. But like twisted words said, only if the venom entered her blood stream (which is a possibilty with sex).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:17 pm
i'm excited for it to happen
<333

`OohDang_she LOVES him!

Snipers Angel

Dangerous Gekko

9,425 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:40 pm
I don't Stephine should ever have Bell and Edward have sex. For some reason, there is just something about it that would make it seem...wrong? Maybe. I'm not sure how to describe it. It is a confusing emotion. But for some reason I just don't like the idea of her going into that topic in the book. I think it would be better to keep their innocence.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff