Reply Eclipse
Leah [Spoilers]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aryamenda13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Leah just completely popped out of nowhere. I have a hinch that she is going to be a major charector in the next book. Why else would their be so much focused on her. Between the Sam-Emily scandal, Jacob saving her and the huge role she played in the epilogue? I don't really like her but it seems that she just pops out with a huge potential for the the next book. And so much focus is being put to her emotiions and envolvment in the pack, not to mention the fact that she is the first women werewolf...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:26 pm
Hmm, I wonder... do you guys think it's a possibilty that she might turn traitor to the pack at some point in the future? I don't really have much evidence or anything to support this theory, other than she's a "bitter harpy". She just seems like someone you can't trust because her heart's been broken by the man who now leads the pack. I think that'd make her kinda rebellious to the whole "follow all of Sam's orders" thing. Just an idea.

Another crazy theory of mine was that she imprints to Jacob lol But Jacob ran away, so I guess that's out.  

Accidental Affinity

Syrette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:41 am
"Thought I'd begin by reading
a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought...."

I don't think she'll have a very big part in the next book, but we won't know for a long time. D; Ugh.
I loved learning about Leah and that she was the first woman werewolf, but it came at such a heavy price for the pack. D; She's probably not very favored either, which makes me feel sorry for her.
But to be honest, I don't really care for Leah. She made me mad that she had to go and "prove herself" and that thought was probably brought on by the pack probably looking down on her. I just want Jacob's happy ending right now and Leah needs to think for the benefit of the pack.

...Why should I?
He never reads any of mine." -Spike Milligan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Aryamenda13
Leah just completely popped out of nowhere. I have a hinch that she is going to be a major charector in the next book. Why else would their be so much focused on her. Between the Sam-Emily scandal, Jacob saving her and the huge role she played in the epilogue? I don't really like her but it seems that she just pops out with a huge potential for the the next book. And so much focus is being put to her emotiions and envolvment in the pack, not to mention the fact that she is the first women werewolf...

i totaly agree!  

Alice_wanna_be

SIT THE F DOWN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:57 pm
How do you pronounce her name?

Is it Lee-yah?

or Lay-ah?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:34 am
I keep pronouncing it LAY-uh.
*shrugs*

But yeah, my fear (ha) was that she would imprint with Jacob, but it seems evident that wasn't the case (yess). For a woman werewolf, I would've much rather likes to see Emily become one, but at least the females get some representation. I don't care much for Leah though. She just had to get all thick in the head now, didn't she -__-"

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

laurenthestrange

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:12 pm
Aryamenda13

well, if she were going to imprint it would have happened theoretically, but we can't know all of the quilouette (sorry, spelling?) storys. ^^ also, they would all know if she was going to go traitor, the thought would have to occur to her at some time. the pack mind and all. but i think she very well may play a big part in the next book.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:27 pm
I do think that her being introduced was not just for a new character. I think she will most likely be a major character in the new book. 3nodding  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:14 am
I do kinda feel sad for her. If you check out the Lexicon, it says that Leah and Seth changing into werewolves was what caused Harry's heart attack. Everyone sorta knew that Seth would turn into a werewolf someday, but Leah? I think she blames herself for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:25 am
Poor Leah, she must feel so guilty and helpless. cry  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Mitsukirainbow_love

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:50 pm
she is going to end up with jacob right? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:04 am
No, she won't. Stephenie still hasn't released the information of how the Clearwaters are related to the other three werewolves (Epherim, Leve, Quil), and I think she might end up related to Jacob.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:09 am
XxFearRegretxX
I do think that her being introduced was not just for a new character. I think she will most likely be a major character in the new book. 3nodding

I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:29 am
laurenthestrange
Aryamenda13

well, if she were going to imprint it would have happened theoretically, but we can't know all of the quilouette (sorry, spelling?) storys. ^^ also, they would all know if she was going to go traitor, the thought would have to occur to her at some time. the pack mind and all. but i think she very well may play a big part in the next book.

That makes sense...but, what if she thought about betraying the pack when she wasn't in her wolf form? Would they still be able to hear her thoughts then? Another crazy random idea- what if Leah imprinted with a vampire or something? Then she betrayed the pack by helping them out, like finding a hidden place for Bella to become a vampire while distracting the others while it happened, or something. If she imprinted with someone on the Cullen's side, then she'd want to help them anyway, not to mention the whole Sam thing.  

kewlgirl163

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:29 pm
I was kinda thinking that she might betray the Cullens by lying to the Volturi or something like that and having them come and try to kill/turn Bella or something. I dunno though.  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games