Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Purple Show Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPsychosisxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:53 pm
*Omega stood there for a moment as if pondering.*

Hmm.. lets see.. who could it be.. who to go after first.. oh yeah... AJ. Now I don't know if will come down to.. me tearing him limb from limb.. it all depends on how he reacts to me and our little.. situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:13 pm
Aj appeared on titarion, showing him clapping. "You're going to tear me limb from limb? Wow. Look Omega, I didn't WANT to fall in love with her. Ok, if you wanna play dirty in the ring with Super Crazy, sure. Just if you wanna make it like this, you're going to wish you never knew Key. This is why I am......SUPER CRAZY!" The fan came on the side of him. It blew him away like he was dust. The titarion went back to normal.  

[x.e.r.o]

XxPsychosisxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:17 pm
*Omega watched AJ and at first he looked angry but a smile slowly spread across his face and he laughed lightly.*

As I said before.. I just wanted to talk.. but if you wanna go toe to toe over this then.. I'm sorry to say.. The End is near for poor AJ.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:24 pm
((Who said I wanted to go Toe to Toe?))  

[x.e.r.o]

XxPsychosisxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:32 pm
((Omega is going to take that as a challenge. Anything that would challenge his ability and such he is going to take personally.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:00 pm
"Whoa whoa whoa... Aj... Aj... You got things a little confused. If you can hear back there in that confused little mind of yours. You want to call yourself Super Crazy? Heh... I hate to say it but.... You can;t call youself Super crazy until... Well... You fight the Nuttiest, whackiest, craziest psychopath in the world.... Me." He says as he shrugs.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:45 am
"MOTHER ********!!!!" Mystic yelled, as he walked up to Jay, taking his Shirt Canon, And Aim it at the Titron. "NO MORE INTERUPSTIONS!!" He yelled, as he fired the fish at the Titron. "......Ummm..." Coughs... Whistling some...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:42 am
Jay looks at Z strangely. "Dude.... seriously... I WANTED TO DO THAT!" He yells then blinks looking around. "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Purple Show... We are the first talk show thing to ever fish the titron.."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:14 pm
(( No more posting until the next gig... Until then... Stay tuned for the next show of The Purple Show... The number one Juggalo/ette access show... In Gaia Motha Fack-os ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:49 am
"ITS THE PURPLE SHOW, EVERYONE THROW YOUR HANDS UP HIGH! ITS THE PURPLE SHOW, WILL YOU LISTEN TO MY PURPLE RHYEM!"
The purple show's theme hits, as a Fimilar face walks out to the ring, with the Crowd cheering. Mystic rolled into the Ring, as he grabbed the Mic. He leaned his arms over the ropes, leaning on them. "As some of you may know, I left here, A Tag team champion.. NOW, My Partner, No, My Brother, is in a Match alone. Now, I'm debating weather I should come back or not. I mean, Hey. I do have things to due." He said into the mic, listening to the crowd's reaction.  

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:55 pm
We ain't underground by accident
There's only a select few that can handle this
Freek s**t
Apparition of a poltergeist
Blessed with heart
But is cold as ice and broken twice
Now I walk with an axe
Dressed in all jet black with contacts
Straight maniac
Warlock, Samhain and Salem's Lot
Sail through the hour glass ticking of the clock

If you don't know by now it's too late
We the most serious thing on the market since date rape
We the dead
We don't explain or feel pain, beserko
Keep it underground to maintain
b***h you better checknuts
I'm doing voodoo in 66 in 6 months
Ridin' in a digged out hearse with gold spokes
Puffin' on 2 ton blunt with dead folks and it's like that

Axe Murderers, we don't die
Serial Killas, we don't die
Freeks of the Night, we don't die
We get high, we don't die

The Purple Show to return..............

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games