Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Who else wants to KILL Jacob Black? *Eclipse spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Break his jaw?
  Yes
  No
View Results

CrandberryTea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:55 pm
Jake KICKS VAMPIRE BOOTY!
IF HE DIES I'M GOING TO BE SO MAD!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:57 am
Honestly, I think you guys are actually blowing this a bit out of hand. I mean Jacob's position in the story should actually lead the readers to understand the only reason he was being the way he was, was to at least TRY to win the woman of his dreams before she went over to become his enemy. They had became really great friends and bonded over time. It was Edwards fault he left. His fault they bonded. It should of became clear to all of you that this would happen. No relationship is ever perfect. So why should theirs? I already understand Jacob's position in the story and hope he finds peace within himself one day. I love Jacob. He is a wonderful character. That doesn't mean I don't like Edward tho. He is very cool when he wants to be and I am really happy from the way he acts around Jacob. He is a very understanding boyfriend. He wants only the best for his soulmate, and I think HE'S ALSO the one who would rather die than let his Bella become a damn vampire. But now he has no choice. So spare me on this whole relationship deal.  

DreamPhoenix

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items