Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* When good angels go bad! {NOW OPEN!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  Click Here
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:35 pm
"Oh, well i suppose so." She looks at the water longingly, but sticks to the fire. Alyth finishes her food and lays on her side, her wings stretched out behind her. She plays with her hair, most of which is laying on the ground.

((I know! Or some other people at least!.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:05 pm
Orhiemay came out of the water but it looked like she didn't even go in. she saw didara sleeping there on the ground and then smiled "it is time for us to go to sleep you can stay out here alone or you can come into the cave its very warm in there..." She smiled politghtly and then picked didara up off the ground.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:48 pm
((Sorry, I have been bogged down with tons of work all of a sudden! I haven't gotten alot of time to be on.))

Alyth looks to the cave as she gets up. She thinks for a minute then shrugs her shoulders and follows. "Sure, thanks." She says quietly. "I will stay near the entrance though. If you don't mind." Alyth pulls some sticks out of her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:02 pm
Profile:
Name: HikariNovember
Rp Name: Dimitri, but everyone knows him as "Death"
Weapons: A large scythe for those too willing to cling to life, and who do not wist to willingly follow his lantern to Heaven's gates for their turn at His Holy Judgment.
Powers: Fire, Invisibility (on rare occasions, hardly ever used.)
Personality: Known for being cold, distant, and hard to get close to. He enjoys his "alone-time", and prefers not to have to answer pointless questions. He's a bit temperamental, and definitely mischievous. Do not touch his hands, or that marks you for an early death.
Bio: The Father, on his right, had angels of various powers, levels of degrees, and standing. Lucifer and Michael were on his immediate right, and around the ever-crowded table, the ranks of the angels slowly lowered and diminished.
The last of the angels in the circle, and to His immediate Left, was Death, robed head-to-toe in black and red, holding his scythe-turned-lantern in his left hand. His hair, unlike many of the angels in the Heavens, was a strangely unique shade of copper-brown and was always in constant disarray, the alluring copper-brown tone shunned by his Kin.
Despite his lowest-of-the-low position, Death was both the Lord's favourite soldier and his worst enemy. On the one hand, Death returned His faithful followers to Heaven, guiding them with his Lantern. On the other hand, Death enjoyed creating work for Saint Peter, who guarded the Gates to heaven and whose job it was to keep wayward sinners and the unjust out of the Lord's castle.; Death would gather these pests on purpose, to make more work for the Saint that loathed him the most.
Death's human name, Dimitri, has been forgotten by all, save himself, nor would he allow people to find it. He abandoned it when he died, taking on the name of Death, living his half-life of bringing the faithful home.

Appearance:

User Image
((Drawn by me!! I drew Death and his Scythe, and my friend drew his wings!! Isn't he beautiful..?
Death: BEAUTIFUL IS NOT A TERM ASSOCIATED WITH DEATH!))

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:13 pm
Death frowned as he walked down the empty street, watching the snow fall. His Scythe was not visible, nor his wings, which was helping him avoid suspicion with those he did meet. He wasn't particularly NORMAL looking, at any rate, but no one should care very much about a man walking around in a heavy black cloak in the middle of the night.

It could have been cold, Death mused, smiling slightly. Not that he could tell - he could no longer feel pain, pleasure... It wasn't that he didn't WANT to - it was just the way his Rank stood. Death smiled grimly.

"At least It means that if I die in a Holy war, I won't feel it," He paused, thinking about his statement. "If I died in a holy war... that would be chaotic. Memo to self - stay out of the crossfire of God and Lucifer. If they start going at it, I claim to be Switzerland."

Death smiled widely. If he were to die, God would have to resurrect him, anyway - If Death died, those who were supposed to die, and the corpses whose souls went to Hell would be resurrected, feeding off the living. It would create a bad parody of a Zombie movie, and only Death could stop it. What a glorious job - he was almost as powerful as God himself, with one exception.

He could not create life.

Not that it bothers me, Death smiled grimly again; Life is overrated, any way.

It sounded like he was trying to convince himself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:55 pm
Orhiemay nodded she walked behind the frozen water and then looked at her She layed her soster down...."ok...im going to find food for tomorrow....by the time we wake up that carcuse will be rotten" She walked out and grabbed her weapon as she drug the carcus by the leg and started walking through the forest leaving a trail of blood makeing the snow red in that trail she walked through a road seeing a man walking but not really careing about it the trail of blood still flowing...  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:42 am
Alyth stares after her for a minute before staring at her sister. "For real. I ate with them, and they are hospitable. Nothing like the rumours. Havn't tried to kill me yet." She mumbles to herself before giggling at her stupidity. "Why I believed them, I'll never know." she thinks to herself for a minute. Maybe they don't like me. Maybe 'cause I save so many lives? Alyth bumps her head on the cave wall, watching around her. "Stop thinking that." She mutters incoherently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:23 pm
Orahiemay got to a driffrent lake and then dumped the carcus in it for any carnivourous fish to eat it. She walked back the way she came following hte blood and then looked at alyth "umm...are you ok....you seem to be mumbling to your self." She giggled a bit and thens at down "i sha'll go hunting tomorrow" She saw her sister sleeping on the ground and then sat down in the cave and looked around putting her hands close tothe popping fire.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces