Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to discuss and interact with gaians who love the Mahou Sensei Negima series by Ken Akamatsu. 

Tags: Mahou, Negima, Mahora, Setsuna, Akamatsu 

Reply The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild
My one burning question about negima... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:43 am
SLJ
shiny dollar
Verseus
OK, I'll get straight to the point... Where the heck is Negi's mother? Why isn't she given any kind of spotlight? Heck, its like the whole concept of someone being Negi's mother is drowned by the Nagi hype...

I have some ideas about that, and one is that there is sooo much estrogen in Negi's life (Nekane and Anya, his class. Go figure.) that they didn't really put much emphasis on the topic of his mother... but then again, not even a peep? What's up with that?

Anyone who is curious like me about this one?

I totally agree. It might be that princess chick you know? (not asuna, her sister)

=O Asuna has a sister?? Is this mentioned higher than volume 18? If not, can you direct me to the manga where they talked about it?

o_o If this is the case... Imagine if Asuna and Negi were related? That'd be like... Lets see... Asuna would be one of his aunts. o_o;;;

Ah! Sorry, I assumed you were all up to date with the recent chapters! Ah...I see...you only read the del-rey tankoban huh?...
Anyways, I should've said something about the spoiler. My bad. It's not in the english manga so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:29 am
shiny dollar
SLJ
shiny dollar
Verseus
OK, I'll get straight to the point... Where the heck is Negi's mother? Why isn't she given any kind of spotlight? Heck, its like the whole concept of someone being Negi's mother is drowned by the Nagi hype...

I have some ideas about that, and one is that there is sooo much estrogen in Negi's life (Nekane and Anya, his class. Go figure.) that they didn't really put much emphasis on the topic of his mother... but then again, not even a peep? What's up with that?

I totally agree. It might be that princess chick you know? (not asuna, her sister)

=O Asuna has a sister?? Is this mentioned higher than volume 18? If not, can you direct me to the manga where they talked about it?

o_o If this is the case... Imagine if Asuna and Negi were related? That'd be like... Lets see... Asuna would be one of his aunts. o_o;;;

Ah! Sorry, I assumed you were all up to date with the recent chapters! Ah...I see...you only read the del-rey tankoban huh?...
Anyways, I should've said something about the spoiler. My bad. It's not in the english manga so far.

xd Haha ahh, that would explain things. Well, that's alright. Yeah, I've come to realize that we're at least 10 manga volumes behind. emo x_x I have to fight the feeling to search up scanlations at times. sweatdrop

*Fidgets* ninja  

SLJ
Captain

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:45 pm
SLJ
shiny dollar
SLJ
shiny dollar
Verseus

xd Haha ahh, that would explain things. Well, that's alright. Yeah, I've come to realize that we're at least 10 manga volumes behind. emo x_x I have to fight the feeling to search up scanlations at times. sweatdrop

*Fidgets* ninja

Of course we are! It's like that with all manga!
The English releases are like, up to vol 20? In Japan I think they're 5 volumes ahead.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 pm
My one burning question is when will Nodoka meet Shinobu? And will it be like this:

Quote:

Love Hina + Mahou Sensei Negima/Magister Negi Magi

Scene: Nodoka is holding a book. Yue walks up to her startling her.

Yue: What's wrong Nodoka?
Nodoka: AH, YUE!
Yue: You were standing there quietly all by yourself, so I thought Haruna had one of her crazy ideas again.
Nodoka: u..un...HUH?

She notices something in the book, just as a hand appears on her shoulder.

a voice: Uhm, ma'am, it is time to go back home. We were worried about you.

Nodoka turns around and sees a HKSS agent who was the one who put his hand on her shoulder, standing next to another HKSS agent.

Nodoka: What are you talking about?

HKSS Agent#1: Please don't make this hard, Shinobu-chan.

Nodoka: I'm not Shinobu-chan, I'm Nodoka!

HKSS Agent#2: No you're not. The real Nodoka is right behind us.

The two agents step aside and the real Nodoka is standing there, with an annoyed look on her fake. Keitaro Urashima is standing next to her.

The real Nodoka: How could you do that!

Shinobu: S-sempai?

Keitaro: C'mon, let's go home.

The real Nodoka: Yeah, and give me my outfit back. This Cabot outfit does not look good on me.

Shinobu: auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

BobCatHOH

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 pm
BobCatHOH
My one burning question is when will Nodoka meet Shinobu? And will it be like this:

Quote:

Love Hina + Mahou Sensei Negima/Magister Negi Magi

Scene: Nodoka is holding a book. Yue walks up to her startling her.

Yue: What's wrong Nodoka?
Nodoka: AH, YUE!
Yue: You were standing there quietly all by yourself, so I thought Haruna had one of her crazy ideas again.
Nodoka: u..un...HUH?

She notices something in the book, just as a hand appears on her shoulder.

a voice: Uhm, ma'am, it is time to go back home. We were worried about you.

Nodoka turns around and sees a HKSS agent who was the one who put his hand on her shoulder, standing next to another HKSS agent.

Nodoka: What are you talking about?

HKSS Agent#1: Please don't make this hard, Shinobu-chan.

Nodoka: I'm not Shinobu-chan, I'm Nodoka!

HKSS Agent#2: No you're not. The real Nodoka is right behind us.

The two agents step aside and the real Nodoka is standing there, with an annoyed look on her fake. Keitaro Urashima is standing next to her.

The real Nodoka: How could you do that!

Shinobu: S-sempai?

Keitaro: C'mon, let's go home.

The real Nodoka: Yeah, and give me my outfit back. This Cabot outfit does not look good on me.

Shinobu: auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

Pfffffft.

Actually, I really want Setsuna and Motoko to meet. XD
Motoko is now like, the head teacher of the shinmei-ryu school, and Setsuna's a disciple so...=_=

Actually, if you've read the volume where the relationship between Setsuna and Konoka is explained during the school trip, in Konoka's flashback there's this part where Setsuna and Konoka meet, and you can see 3 people in the background. One of them look alot like Motoko and another looks alot like Motoko's sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 am
well, we find out next chapter as Negi won his fight and the bet he made

If Asuna's sister is Neg's mom wouldn't that made her his aunt?  

dmails

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 am
Sarah-Senpai
well, we find out next chapter as Negi won his fight and the bet he made

If Asuna's sister is Neg's mom wouldn't that made her his aunt?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:04 am
WARNING SPOILERS!!!
I think we'll find out for sure who Negi's mother is after Negi wins the fight against the RAKANator! Before Negi's fight began everyone said that they knew who his mother is but everyone said they won't tell him until he reaches full manhood which is after he wins the fight against RAKAN!...  

The Anime Bounty Hunter

GhostJobDone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:29 pm
The Anime Bounty Hunter
WARNING SPOILERS!!!
I think we'll find out for sure who Negi's mother is after Negi wins the fight against the RAKANator! Before Negi's fight began everyone said that they knew who his mother is but everyone said they won't tell him until he reaches full manhood which is after he wins the fight against RAKAN!...

SPOILER ALERT (highlight below if want to read, is in white text):

I think that it's going to be the Princess that they mentioned =P She and Nagi hit it off pretty well, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:56 pm
The Anime Bounty Hunter
WARNING SPOILERS!!!

SPOILERS.

Well, Rakan already said he was a man y'know? Now they're just slugging each other.
Honestly, I'm getting so sick of this fight.  

shiny dollar

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:40 am
I thought that the manga said that Negi's mother was dead...I don't remember what chapter though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 pm
shiny dollar
The Anime Bounty Hunter
WARNING SPOILERS!!!

SPOILERS.

Well, Rakan already said he was a man y'know? Now they're just slugging each other.
Honestly, I'm getting so sick of this fight.

Yeah, The fight is so ******** hardcore! Bleach has nothing on it!  

The Anime Bounty Hunter

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:10 am
Sgt Buckner
I thought that the manga said that Negi's mother was dead...I don't remember what chapter though sweatdrop

Negi assumes that his mother is dead.

He's so fixated on his father, I bet his mother would have been kickass if she was able to get a guy like Nagi. Eh, it would be so cool if it was the princess.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 am
just finished vol. 25. (most recent english volume) It ends when Rakan is showing a long vid of his past and he stops for a potty break (end of volume) b4 the vid ends its saying nagi and party were going to go rescue Princess Arika chick. Then the book ends with negi imagining Princess with Asuna under it and Nagi being all shy anime boy.

Rest of post is my hypothesis, which may be a spoiler. highlight to read.

Remember Arika's name? Arika vesperatia blah blah blah. Then in another book, i forget wich, Asuna has a dream and Nagi rescues her and shes all "Asuna vesperatia blah blah" and Nagi's like "dayum, thas a long-a** name, girl."

my best guess is that Nagi+Arika=Asuna and later = Negi. Asu-negi are siblings?

Shan Kisate

SAMASzero

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 am
Total spoiler time.

Yes, Arika is confirmed as Negi's mother. Funny thing is she's supposed to have died before Negi was even born, executed as a scapegoat for the sinking of Ostia. Saved by timely intervention on the part of Nagi and Ala Rubra, who attack the execution, with Nagi... well, you'll have to see for yourself. twisted

But that leaves the question of where the hell they are now, and why they seem to have abandoned Negi. One possible reason is the later revelation that the attack on Negi's village wasn't an act of retribution against Nagi, but was specifically targeting Negi!

The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff