I sort of hate Jacob...don't you? (SPOILERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:55 am
where on earth did that E come from?

Anyway, wow, an agreement. Seriously the last thing in the world I was expecting. Again, you are my favourite person today!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:39 pm
watarrmelonz

Oh my stars, you hate R/He too (signature). And Will and Elizabeth. Do you just not lurve canon? We are so dissimilar in our ships*laughs, people are awesome like that*
Ron and Hermione are not opposites. They only bickered constantly because of all the hurt of being so stubborn and self doubting about the others feelings towards them, they were there for each other through everything, they both compliment the other in all the right ways, their love is beautiful and perfectly written by an extraordinary author, who is infinitely more skilled at writing deep, real characters than Stephenie Meyer (Ill keep that in, even though I will be flamed by everyone, EVERYONE- Im just so pissed with SM right now sweatdrop )

That is so funny. I won't get into a shipping war with you here. It's just not the time for that.

And I agree. Rowling's characters are much more developed. [/gags] SM you disappoint me. She's working the Edward fangirls and milking it for all it's worth.  

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:40 pm
julliel
watarrmelonz

Oh my stars, you hate R/He too (signature). And Will and Elizabeth. Do you just not lurve canon? We are so dissimilar in our ships*laughs, people are awesome like that*
Ron and Hermione are not opposites. They only bickered constantly because of all the hurt of being so stubborn and self doubting about the others feelings towards them, they were there for each other through everything, they both compliment the other in all the right ways, their love is beautiful and perfectly written by an extraordinary author, who is infinitely more skilled at writing deep, real characters than Stephenie Meyer (Ill keep that in, even though I will be flamed by everyone, EVERYONE- Im just so pissed with SM right now sweatdrop )

That is so funny. I won't get into a shipping war with you here. It's just not the time for that.

And I agree. Rowling's characters are much more developed. [/gags] SM you disappoint me. She's working the Edward fangirls and milking it for all it's worth.

no, certainly not, my intent was not to start shipping wars. Im sure everyone can agree theres been enough on here with the Jacob/ Edward bloodbath. I just love the fact that we are so different, shocked (^_^) but yeah, it highly amused me, and I do admire the fact that you still appear to ship Harry
(Ron)and Hermione, even after the books, I hope that if Edward and Bella dont stay together (oh gods, I dont want to think) I will be as good graced as you are.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:50 pm
LiNDZi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean, he came between Bella and Edward, and I love those two so much. And he did it on purpose, too. I just really wish he didn't give Bella any doubts. I was almost screaming when I read that she really loved him as well. I wanted to shoot him, really! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING COMING BETWEEN BELLA & EDWARD. End. Of. Story.

I wanted Edward to knock him out the first time Jacob FORCED a kiss on Bella. I wish he did. I like Jacob to be Bella's friend, NOT her partner. I want Jacob and Leah to get together so Bella won't like him anymore and Jacob will feel the same way.
Then at the end he was being all emo and such and I really wanted to knock him out. The ending was a bit disappointing, and I wanted Bella to be a vampire this book so baaaadddllyyyy.

I totally agree! Bella+Edward=Better than Bella+Jacob! Jacob just... is a bit too rough and sticks to what he says no matter what. He doesn't care about how Bella feels! Jacob only wants to be with Bella. Edward cares about how Bella feels and her being safe. Not caring about himself. The two of them are just so cute together! I cannot stand Jacob pulling them apart!!!  

VampireBond

LaylasDarkside

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:39 pm
I hate, and love Jacob.
He shouldn't have put himself between them because he knew that Bella couldn't live without Edward. He saw it first hand.
But Jacob did save Bella. He helped her through the toughest part of her life, and was a really good friend, even if he didn't want the same thing she did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:57 am

User Image

but in the beginning, Bella was a mess.
If it wasn't for Jacob, Bella would have been torn forever. I think in a way, it's Bella's fault, because SHE was the one who went and saw Jacob to have the bikes fixed, and SHE was the one who went on Jake's bike when he went to her high school to pick her up. I don't think you can blame Jacob when Bella's doing all that for him.

User Image

Re Clie

`OohDang_she LOVES him!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:35 pm
that is EXACTLY what i think and want.
me and you are just alikee

go jacob haters
;P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:25 pm
First of all, I have to say that I felt the same thing from New Moon and in Eclipse. I hated Jacob, he's so young for Bella. He's selfish and irresponisble. Though, he helped Bella heal after Edward left. That was something that even Edward couldn't control or do. He left her, he left her bleeding. I have to say that I do like Edward more then Jacob. Edward is much more responsible, he doesn't kid around at all. Edward and Jacob are both soulmates for Bella. but in the end, she picks Edward!! But, and I've always been thinking this as I read Eclipse that, if there were no vampires or werewolves, and sadly Carlisle would live his sad life with his father and Carislie never saved Edward in 1918 from the Spanish influenza, then Jacob and Bella would be together. If she survives the times that Bella was in danger, like in Port Angelas and the van crash in Twilight. Ok, there's my opinion.

xDorkable

I mean, he came between Bella and Edward, and I love those two so much. And he did it on purpose, too. I just really wish he didn't give Bella any doubts. I was almost screaming when I read that she really loved him as well. I wanted to shoot him, really! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING COMING BETWEEN BELLA & EDWARD. End. Of. Story.

I wanted Edward to knock him out the first time Jacob FORCED a kiss on Bella. I wish he did. I like Jacob to be Bella's friend, NOT her partner. I want Jacob and Leah to get together so Bella won't like him anymore and Jacob will feel the same way.
Then at the end he was being all emo and such and I really wanted to knock him out. The ending was a bit disappointing, and I wanted Bella to be a vampire this book so baaaadddllyyyy.

Gabrielle423

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:44 pm
I rather have Jacob.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff