• Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:02 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
I see y some of u really hate him or dislike him but I honestly cant hate or blame Jacob I was surprised at his actions yes and yes I miss the old Jacob but since the Cullens are in Forks he turned into a wolf and changed but I felt so bad for him because Bella choose his enemy and he let her go and when she gave him the wedding invitation I could tell he was g2 be in pain and then all I could think is poor Jake cry

We all miss the old Jacob but just the fact that he turned into a werewolf doesn't excuse all his actions. I feel bad for him, but I know he'll find his match when he imprints.

I know it doesnt excuse his actions I am just saying he changed when he turned into a werewolf and some people didnt like Jake from the begining including Edward but I dont know y confused I hope he imprints and I hope him and Bella can find some way to be friends

Oh I used to like him and I still do. I'm just still a little bit annoyed with him. As I said I'm getting over it. I just hope he gets nicer.
Yeah, please imprint soon Jake!!

well its better than hating him I understand y some people are annoyed with him but then I dont because I am not annoyed with him lol

It's the same with me and Edward. I get why people don't really trust him since he left but then again I don't. I think he's redeemed himself since then.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:08 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
I see y some of u really hate him or dislike him but I honestly cant hate or blame Jacob I was surprised at his actions yes and yes I miss the old Jacob but since the Cullens are in Forks he turned into a wolf and changed but I felt so bad for him because Bella choose his enemy and he let her go and when she gave him the wedding invitation I could tell he was g2 be in pain and then all I could think is poor Jake cry

We all miss the old Jacob but just the fact that he turned into a werewolf doesn't excuse all his actions. I feel bad for him, but I know he'll find his match when he imprints.

I know it doesnt excuse his actions I am just saying he changed when he turned into a werewolf and some people didnt like Jake from the begining including Edward but I dont know y confused I hope he imprints and I hope him and Bella can find some way to be friends

Oh I used to like him and I still do. I'm just still a little bit annoyed with him. As I said I'm getting over it. I just hope he gets nicer.

well its better than hating him I understand y some people are annoyed with him but then I dont because I am not annoyed with him lol

It's the same with me and Edward. I get why people don't really trust him since he left but then again I don't. I think he's redeemed himself since then.

I know Edward wont leave Bella again because of the pain he knows she was in a lot he can see it in her eyes when he has to go hunting  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:10 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I know Edward wont leave Bella again because of the pain he knows she was in a lot he can see it in her eyes when he has to go hunting

Exactly. You understand. Others don't, just like they don't understand Jake and why he did what he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:23 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Exactly. You understand. Others don't, just like they don't understand Jake and why he did what he did.

U mean Edward? lol yeah I understand but I can imagine losing Edward that would be very painful sad  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:26 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

U mean Edward? lol yeah I understand but I can imagine losing Edward that would be very painful sad

Both of them actually. Why Jake did what he did to get Bella to see that they loved each other or why Edward left so that he couldn't hurt Bella.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:27 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Both of them actually. Why Jake did what he did to get Bella to see that they loved each other or why Edward left so that he couldn't hurt Bella.

Oh it must be painful loving two people. To have to pick one sad  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I would hate to be that confused. And then no matter what you would lose because you never know if who you choose is the right choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:40 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

I would hate to be that confused. And then no matter what you would lose because you never know if who you choose is the right choice.

yes exactly lol  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

yes exactly lol

Are you laughing at me???? Or trying to, that is????? evil  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:21 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

yes exactly lol

lol yes in a way cuz ur like reading my mind or somethn so I thought it was funny lol  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:53 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

yes exactly lol

lol yes in a way cuz ur like reading my mind or somethn so I thought it was funny lol

Oh okay. I thought I was gonna have to kill you for laughing at me! 4laugh rofl  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff