Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Help with Yuna cos-play

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akai-Panda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 am
I'm going to cos-play as Yuna's summoner or gunner form. I would really appreciate some tips on how to make her outfit because, I really don't know much on how to make it, and it would make things a lot more easier for me and those reading this. Thank you!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:11 pm
lol you can by it at cosplay magic or just buy the material and use the anime/CG posters as a guide line. and i hope you have a big bust if your going to use multiple threads to create her zanarkand abes sign otherwise wear something under it and still wear it lol the hoodie is weird since its not actualy part of a jacket or sweatshirt but you can just sew it on to the shirt tie/choker/ect of it lol use some sort of blue white fluffy cloth and cut multiple times to create the layered effect and sew it together over lapping. and cut a longer piece to use it to tie onto your waist over your short shorts. i don't realy know where you can get teh clips or small bag hanging on her waist but you can improvise. her gun however will take time if your going to make it yourself cause you need 2 of them. i sugest you buy them its cheeper but sorry i don't know where lol hope it helps  

ichigo605

Akai-Panda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:33 pm
Hey guys if you don't want to make Yuna's outfit, then I found the prefit place. The outfit is really cheap, about $74 with shipping.

http://www.costumefamily.com  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff