Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeanGohl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:37 am
no way y would they put it on the wii i think its just fine on the ps2 or ps3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:08 am
SeanGohl
no way y would they put it on the wii i think its just fine on the ps2 or ps3

stare Dude, the wii rumor is a FAKE. We even told everyone about that rumor too. The next KH games are going to be PSP, PS3, and Nintendo DS.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kurine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:32 pm
Why the hell would they do that?! The other Kingdom Hearts games have been for PS2, and correct me if I'm wrong (..seriously, I have no clue.), you can't play PS2 games on a PS3. Am I right? If you ask me, they should make it for PS2, PS3, and something else, like XBOX. Of course, they'd need the right controller. But whatev. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:57 am
Kurine
Why the hell would they do that?! The other Kingdom Hearts games have been for PS2, and correct me if I'm wrong (..seriously, I have no clue.), you can't play PS2 games on a PS3. Am I right? If you ask me, they should make it for PS2, PS3, and something else, like XBOX. Of course, they'd need the right controller. But whatev. confused

The reason why the rumor that KH is going to be on Wii is a fake is because the magazine who wrote that article did it as an April's Fool joke. Somehow, they overdid it when the responses came back to them.

And yes, you can't play PS2 on PS3. stare I wish they should do the same way as Wii. The Wii lets you play GameCube games as long as you have the GameCube controller and memory card.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas