Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Eclipse foreshadowing WHAT for Breaking Dawn? [spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenMoons

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Omg, I havent even thoght about whats to come in, Braking Dawn. I sorta, dont think Jake is coming back since he had left ' Jacob Black ' behind.. I do think the wedding is going to get crashed, although, i hope it wouldnt xP The voltrine do, seem like it would be a big part. Hm, I wonder if the family if going to split up and head out.. Since they'll have to leave once they bite Bella and I wonder if they'll all go there own ways, when they left the first time... Hm, im not sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:07 am
I think that a lot is going to happen in this book in a short amount of time. I think that it won't start with them telli9ng charlie. I think its going to jump in like a week before the wedding or something like that. I think that carlise will speak with the pack and get the treaty thing worked out to where it is still in place but they will be aloud to change bella. Maybe by explaining the sit. or something. I think that wedding will def. happen and that the volturi will have a large part in this book. I also think that bella is either going to have a power that takes up a good bit of the book or that she wont get one at all. I was thinking another twist that might happen is bella won't have the same need for blood that the rest do since she hates the smell of blood or that it will be hypened since she can smell it now. I think that this book is going to have to be really long to cover all that needs to be covered and leave the series at a close from bellas point of view but i don't think this will be the last book from her point. I think that Stephenie will write a book or so from Jake's point since he took off and then like he will run into bella and thats when the books will take over in her point again but that will be some years later after she has been a vampire for a while. Just a bunch or random thought. smile Let me know what ya think.  

Luckybugg

Lena-AngelEyes

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:23 am
I think because of the fact that they made the "Bella will be a vampire" deal with the volturi, and she is not a vampire yet, that the volturi are going to lose it and another battle will occur. I mean, in the end of Eclipse, Jane and the other two who came were pretty surprised that Bella was still human. They will most likely report it to Aro and the others and then the chaos will begin all over again. Whatever happens, it will be the best of the series!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:10 pm
I think bella and edward get married, and have sex. then gets turned into a vampire.
I also think jacob would fall in love.
but I think there would be conflicts with jacob and bella about her turing into a vampire.

just a prediction though.  

Lucbomtic

NinteyDegrees_South

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:16 pm
I'm afraid that Jacob might like crash the wedding..

DX

That would be so messed up..buts, i'm just wanting to know more Bella and Edward time

xDD

Will they have some "fun"

;D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:30 pm
kamaki09
Bella's wedding being trashed?? Hmmm...never thought of that before.... If her wedding does come to a halt, well then, I guess it's like some of you said, that she'll have second thoughts and she may have her doubts on Edward. Or, the Volturi having to come and stop it. 'Casue I mean it doesn't look all the simple.

Aw, but I really hope Bella will always stay with Edward so that they could have their "moment". Aw, and Jacob has to find someone. 'Cause I mean think of it. If Bella does go with Jacob, wouldn't you think that Jacob would have told Bella that he imprinted on her??

Stephenie Meyer said herself that Jake didn't imprint on Bella. If he did, then he could have told Bella that straight away. It's on her website or the Lexicon somewhere.  

SakuraSorano

Haroun_aha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:58 pm
i agree that the Volturi will probobly become a problem somewhere in the fourth book, and i think Edward will make Bella go to University/ College in Alaska like their supposed to be doing to cover their tracks. I really look forward to their wedding, cause its gonna be great. Alice is gonna do such an amazing job! im so excited!! I donno about Jacob, i think he might be giving up on Bella......  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:03 am
-Something tells me that we haven't seen the last of Jacob Black yet.

-I do bet that Breaking Dawn will be about Bella and Edward's life.

-Edward will probably give in and give Bella what she wants.....to be a vampire and to spend eternity with him.

This is what I think is going to happen in the next book. But this is just what I think.  

smokymtn_cowgirl

3,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

demy_fairy_385

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:15 pm
I think the volturi will go after bella because she's like special vampire power immune. I think bella will get what she wants from edward and then will be turned. I wonder what bella+edward wedding, that was planned by alice, will be like.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:54 pm
i think maybe someone is going to die.. bella and edward will definitely have sex after the wedding.. but i think there will be some strange trait that bella will get IF she becomes a vampire. i have a feeling she might not become one yet  

huoyun207

lover of vampires

Fashionable Citizen

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:20 am
HUM. I think bella and edward will do it, and then the volitoui will come, and bellas new powers will come in handy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:07 pm
Hmm...I've thought about this before but I'm not sure how to explain all of what I think will happen.
Definitely the sex thing will happen if Bella goes through with the wedding. But, like someone mentioned before, I don't think Stephenie will describe it but just put it in a way that lets us know it happened. It still has to be rated "T" people razz

But if she tells her mom then she'll have a fit about the whole wedding thing. I think that might just cause a delay and then that's when the Volturi could step in. But, either way, Bella will be changed. She has to. It's the last book in the series isn't it? *tear*

I'm not so sure what can happen with Jacob. Maybe he'll imprint, or something bad might happen to him when the Volturi interfere. Who knows??

But i seriously want him and Edward to battle it out XD I know there's a big chance it might not happen, but I would love to see who would win. And if it was to happen, It'd be better if it was in one of their points of view, preferably Edward's, since Bella never really sees anything clearly. And so that we can know what they're thinking during the fight. But neither of them would want to hurt Bella in that way since she cares for them both.

Let me stop now :] I can go on forever with my theories razz  

xXsilver_mikaXx

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:53 pm
Okay, I was actually talking about this earlier today.
Eclipse wrapped up the conflict with Victoria quite thoroughly. So, the only thing left is the Volturi, since their part hasn't been wrapped up.

This is not my theory, but I've seen it speculated, so I'll share:
Bella may be considered a new person once she's been changed, which may allow Jacob to imprint upon her. An interesting theory, but I hope it does not happen.

Honestly...I just know that I never get my way as far as books go. So, in my unlucky position, I think that we never will see Bella the Vampire.

Watch the last line of the book be along the lines of " The burning gone, I opened my eyes to a brand new life - a life of eternity " or something equally as annoying and cheesy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:00 pm
WELL, breaking dawn isnt all in bellas perspective anymore it could be anyones. i have a feeling jacob will have alot of parts [ his perspectives ] in the story cause in the epilouge it said jacob first. so he'll probably have more and then after he runs away he finds a girl.. their love story develops..or he just imprints and EITHER he 1) feels billy should know that hes imprinted..and he happens to come when the volturi are there too check whats going on with bella AND its the wedding, which he forgets. OR he 2) feels that he needs to start over. get away from bella and anything relating to her and gets a new life. the end with jacob.

what do you tihnk. imean it could happen..  

hollisterlovee

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:30 pm
yeah, i think the Volturi are definitely going to play some part in Breakign Dawn
I really do want Jacob to come back, i think he will because him just running off into the woods in his werewolf form doesn't really seem like the end of him.
oooo i can't wait for it to come out!!!  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces