Life stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Okay here you can tell funny stories or serious stories about you that you would like to share they could be anything if you want.

Okay heres one that happened recently to me my friend stole a roll of toilet paper from the teachers bathroom of school and so when he was hiding it under his shirt we passed his old locker he got a brain jolt and he unlocked his old locker and put it in there. but then i told them it wasnt enough so we took out a sharpie and started righting notes on there like 1 flush not enough and different stories and advice like if its brown flush it down and when school starts up again some new freshmen will randomly find a roll of toilet paper with writing on it when they open there locker.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:03 pm
hahha, nice
idk...
once i licked a little bread roll and gave it to my sister
she didnt know i licked it...
thats about it...
i'm not very exciting.
except my bf slept overnight twice while i was watching my dads house, and he started stripping for me and my friend the night she stayed over
^,^
it was crazy  

MasterTater

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 am
MasterTater
hahha, nice
idk...
once i licked a little bread roll and gave it to my sister
she didnt know i licked it...
thats about it...
i'm not very exciting.
except my bf slept overnight twice while i was watching my dads house, and he started stripping for me and my friend the night she stayed over
^,^
it was crazy
that must have been something for you i bet you couldn't sleep and neither could he.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:25 am
last year, a bunch of friends and i went camping. we did a bit of drinking and a few of us stayed up almost all night. we decided to mess with all the people who had fallen asleep early. we'd bought a GIANT package of hot dogs at Sams that had 50 hot dogs in it. so at 3 in the morning, we started opening people's tents and throwing hot dogs at them, yelling for them to wake up and have fun. the next morning, there were hot dogs everywhere, and the whole campground smelled awful. but it was hilarious.  

ann4am

Oldies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff