6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:36 pm
watarrmelonz
Hardcore Mosher
I'm thoroughly irritated with every character. Even Edward. Here's why:
Bella - She knew Jacob had feelings for her. She didn't act though. She didn't say "Jacob, I'm not comfortable with how you act around me. I'd prefer we just say friends. I'm with Edward and that's how I want it to stay."
Jacob - Several reasons here.
1. He forced kisses on her, even though he knew she didn't want them. He even threatened suicide if she didn't kiss her. Not the most successful way of getting someone to love you. It's most likely just pity or the need to save your friend's life. It also just seems pretty pathetic.
2. He was ready to put his happiness before her own. He tried to take Bella away from a relationship that he knew that she couldn't live without. And he didn't even care. All he thought was "I think I'm in love with this girl. It doesn't matter that she's in a relationship she wants for eternity - literally - or that I'll have to leave her in two years when I imprint. Right now all I'm concerned about is me being happy for a couple years and then abandoning Bella when I leave her for my new mate." Doesn't sound too good, does it? But that's exactly what he tried to do.
When I think of my other reasons, I'll add them.
Edward - Probably not the best reason, but it still kind of got me annoyed. He knows that Bella loves him, and that he loves her. But I mean, some guy, werewolf or no, is trying to take her from you even though he'll just end up having to leave her. And he's acting perfectly okay with that. But still; not enough for me to come close to hating him. It's actually kind of noble what he's doing.

Comment or bash on me and my reasons. I really don't care. They're MY opinions and possibly someone else's. So yeah Jacob teenies, flame away!

mwah *kisses* you are just my favourite person today! I agree I agree I AGREE!!! Even the Edward part, hes just too noble and wonderful and great for his own good. Certainly a better man than I! He's had to put up with so much crap from Bella and especially Jacob, but he still didn't react upon it and fight with all his might, and although that is so very admirable and respectable, if he does lose her (which he wont) he will regret not doing more or being more firm over Bella with Jacob. Jacob is just sick and disgusting. Gods!!

Why thank you. ^^ And he would regret it! I mean, we saw how miserable he was when he and Bella weren't together in New Moon. And that was on his own terms. If she were to leave him, it would just destroy him that much quicker.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:09 pm
feel bad for people when they call bella a slut. she's not. she was *spoiler* blackmail into kissing jacob the second time and she didn't have a choice the first time *end spoiler*  

Daydream Delivery

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VampireBond

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:50 pm
Bella kinda is... But I do not wish to call her one.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:26 pm
i don't think bella's a slut... well, it wasn't her fault she kissed jacob... she just didn't want him to get hurt... 3nodding  

sweetxcandyxashy

LaylasDarkside

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:33 pm
I finished reading Eclipse yesterday, and all of the characters started to bug me. Bella did tell Jacob that she didn't love him like that, and he said that was fine. I think Bella should have made it more clear, and told Jacob to stop, because she was with Edward.
Jacob should not have forced himself on Bella. That just made things alot worse for her. He was the one that irritated me the most. The fact that he wouldn't leave her to be with Edward was simply annoying.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:53 pm
Genius __ Insanity
I hate those people who say bella is a skank!!! scream This one girl not only thought she was a hoe, she also hated Jacob for getting in the way. And blamed him for everything. ooooh! I about killed her. stressed

I know how you feel except i would have slaped her stupid smile  

ilovesinging321

`OohDang_she LOVES him!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:45 pm
you should've heard my argument with the twilight haters about this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:01 pm
Bella is not a slut! But I think she would be better off with Jake instead of with Edward... She wouldn't have to make any changes that would change her forever (literary) with Jacob...  

CrandberryTea

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces