Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:43 pm
Fireball96740
I want Jacob to imprint, just not with Bella. I think it'd be pretty cool if he some how met Gianna, the receptionist in New Moon that works for the Volturi, and imprinted to her. Since she's been working with vampires, and not one herself, she'd be use to crazy and supernatural stuff already. Plus, I think she deserves it. The Volturi are going to kill her some day when they don't need her anymore, and I think she deserves to gain someone like Jacob. Yep.

Not to be gruesome, but she's probably dead already.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:41 pm
twisted words
Fireball96740
I want Jacob to imprint, just not with Bella. I think it'd be pretty cool if he some how met Gianna, the receptionist in New Moon that works for the Volturi, and imprinted to her. Since she's been working with vampires, and not one herself, she'd be use to crazy and supernatural stuff already. Plus, I think she deserves it. The Volturi are going to kill her some day when they don't need her anymore, and I think she deserves to gain someone like Jacob. Yep.

Not to be gruesome, but she's probably dead already.

I don't think they'd turn her, so she's most likely dead or will be in the near future.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Cheesy Poofz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:57 pm
I went to the signing on Friday, and Stephanie said Jacob has not imprinted yet. I really hope he does in the next book, so he will finally leave Bella the ******** alone. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:31 pm
Damn. I knew I've been forgetting something lately. I probably missed her signing. NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items