There in love!!! (DEAL WITH IT) *spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:39 pm
broken_heart70
OK SO I TOTALLY LOVE EDWARD AND I WOULD DIE FOR HIM BUT IN THIS BOOK AT THE END......HE'S A TOTAL JACKASS!!!!! HOW COULD HE DOO THAT TO JACOB!!!!!!!
ahhhhh!!!!! SCARY!!! BIG SCARY POST!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:48 pm
watarrmelonz
schmut-lovee
I disagree. Sorry.

I've said this in another thread, and I'm willing to say it again.

(I'll be quick cuz I've got dinner waiting for me. )

How long has Edward walked the Earth with no one to have and hold? He's been lonely for a very long time. And now he's found Bella. How can he just let her go to give to someone else? He's let her go, but not to someone else, and it was for the better, right?

As for Jacob, how old is he? 15? 16-ish? He's got his whole life ahead of him. He himself has even said that he hasn't imprinted yet. So can't he let go of Bella and give himself the chance to imprint? I mean, come on! Edward lived for a century with no one. It's not right if Jacob ends up with Edward's one and only love !!!!

*cries. clings to you* that was so beautiful. And sad. And true. Jacob lovers will never have a beautiful and heartbreaking argument for their ship like that. Im really misty eyed over that. That right there is why I love Bella/ Edward, they are right together in every single way that Bella/ Jacob arent, urgh, that ship is disgusting. Bella and Edward are So Right, but then at the same time, so doesnt even deserve him
Acually if i wanted to i could come up with a very heart felt one for jake but im half asleep right now so maybe later!

my half asleep reason:

jacob has gone through alot liek edward so edward being hurt is trully no excuse, plus edward didnt have a HORABLLABLE time before bella liek he said "before you bella there were small stars lights of point and reason." so before bella he still had reason to live and stuff it wasnt liek he was miserable and without bella jacob is and edwards hapopy and trully as allways been happy unlike jacob (at least now) I MEAN HE RAN AWAY FOR GODS SAKE! HE DEAD MISERABLE! (spolier) and well part of the reason i liek him also which is mentioned before is jacob more teenager he acts liek a boy teenager shoudl act. unliek edward who acts liek ahundred!

ANY WAY THATS MY HALF ASLEEP REASON MORE LATER

AND P.S

im acually becoming an edward x bella fan too btw i am starting to not liek jacob as much, im stuck in the middle i dont know what path to take.  

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:13 pm
Curious: Just how many threads are there of this?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:53 pm
julliel
Curious: Just how many threads are there of this?
i havent see any since 99% of twilight/new moon/ eclipse fans HATE JACOB!!!....jacob haters.....*walks away disapointed*  

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

VampireBond

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:45 pm
Bella would be better with Edward. Why is saying that is not because I do not like Jacob, but Edward wants Bella to be happy, even if it would kill him. Jacob doesn't care about that. I think he is a bit selfish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:44 am
Bella liked warm over cold, but that didn't stop her from loving Edward. I think Edward deserved Bella, because he's been waiting much longer than Jake, and besides. She chose Edward at the end, right? She just couldn't see Jacob as a boyfriend or someone she could marry.  

Re Clie

Ashima-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:12 pm
I haven't read Eclipse yet (I actaully love spoilers) but Bells choosing Edward makes the love more true. If she can choose that love over everything, even her humanity, then I beleive that's true love. I'm not saying to just toss everything aside. I mean, she has a future with everything she has now, or she has a future where she has to watch it all leave. I'm sure she'd keep in touch with her parents up untill their end, she just wouldn't be able to let them see her after a certain point. I love her staying with Edward. To me, it'd be the best thing to ever be written haha of course, I haven't read the third book and the fourth is going to be coming out soon enough, so I can't say that they'll stay together, but I can say I'd love them to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:30 pm
+POSCA+
Bella liked warm over cold, but that didn't stop her from loving Edward. I think Edward deserved Bella, because he's been waiting much longer than Jake, and besides. She chose Edward at the end, right? She just couldn't see Jacob as a boyfriend or someone she could marry.
acually bella in one point in the book did imagine jacob and her with kids and stuff...just sayin  

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:53 am
From what I've seen, there are just as many Jake/Bella 'shippers as there are Edward/Bella 'shippers. The Edward/Bella ones just tend to be louder.

And gaaralover, the only reason that Edward acts like he's a hundred is because, he is! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:06 pm
I do kind of agree with you. Although I still like Edward a bit more. Jacob does seem...more suited. But then again he'll imprint on someone else soon and that's the problem.

Ehclipse Mint

Luckybugg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:58 am
They both have their perks but when it comes down to it Jake will eventually have to leave her and by then she could be way to old for edward to change her and then she is screwed. Don't get me wrong i love Jake and want a Jake for myslef but it all retrospec Edward is a better and more pratical fit. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:23 pm
Jacob is a lot more fun as well. She has more fun with Jacob while Edward has stick up his a**. I love Edward and all, what chick doesn't, but Jacob deserves her far more.  

Snipers Angel

Dangerous Gekko

9,425 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers