Reply Eclipse
A FOURTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXHugThePsychoXXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:51 pm
i almost died when i heard there was a fourth but allmost died more when i heard its another.....YEAR?!?!? gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk scream scream scream scream scream crying crying crying crying crying crying domokun domokun domokun domokun stressed stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:31 pm
Well we don't want the book to be rushed, otherwise there will be no point in reading it. So we'll let her come up with all her ideas and give us an amazing book, one that is worth the year.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rezuri-chanchan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:48 pm
yepperz sad

Steph told us that when book uno came out hun. But steph is right, its kinda unfair. with the process of creating the book, and all the vivision she has to do a year is a short time. expecially since the book will probably have a 6 (am i wrong? i thought her site said she was writing siz and midnight sun at the same time almost. or was that book 5?) but i know there is going to be more than four. So a year flys. I thought that last year. I was itching to read past new moon. I was dieing for eclipse. but a year passed so fast. I can't beleive its september already.

Be patient 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:00 pm
Exactly. And I know she's been writing Midnight Sun, and I've heard she's outlining a fifth. So yeah.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

[dancing]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:37 pm
Just keep rereading the three you have. The time will go by faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:42 pm
guys here is her website it give you all her info for her upcoming events and possible future books.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html  

MoonDancerRising

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:45 pm
She did a signing here and I missed it!!!!!!! I was busy that day but I would've cancelled my plans for that! D;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:49 pm
Hardcore Mosher
Well we don't want the book to be rushed, otherwise there will be no point in reading it. So we'll let her come up with all her ideas and give us an amazing book, one that is worth the year.

Dowsn't mean that it won't be a fun an easy wait  

Shinigma

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

violin girl16

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:30 pm
Is there really suposed to be a 5th book? I thought it was Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and then she had Midnight Sun which would be part of a paralell series, and the The Host which was totally unrealted. Oh, and please be patient with Stephenie, she has another book that she's trying to finish by the spring so she's working on two-three books right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:08 am
OMG YOU MISSED A SIGNING!?!?! OMG! so yeah... GOLD!  

manger.feuille.dinosaur.

KattychildofGod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:20 pm
i think it sucks that wait but that only creates anticaption and excitment for the book when it comes out. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:38 am

as long as there will be another book im fine! 4laugh  

chicolover4

xDreaming_Melx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:02 pm
i just found out about the fourth book im so excited! i can't wait to find out what happens (though i have an idea...)  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games