Reply Pictures
Recent pics of our 7 babies!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eenypup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 pm
Yes, last time I posted we only had 4. (I think I only posted 3, though...) We have a new pigger and a pair of rattie girls! Here they are!

User Image
This is my Cockapoo Koby. He is now 4.5 years old, and he's the sweetest most spoiled little boy ever XD He is the only pet currently at my mom's house, and he's obsessed with her! He's an extreme lapdog who is afraid of thunderstorms and other loud noises. We're trying to teach him agility, he can go over a VERY mini dogwalk & jump through a hoop. Yesterday we bought him a little tunnel we'll try out soon ^^

User Image
This is our oldest guinea pig, Dipper. He's a brown agouti & white, and he's much larger than the other two and quite "tubbier". He is very friendly and just loves to sit in your lap and lick you, it's adorable! He's got quite the appetite razz Dipper is VERY vocal and loud, though! I just got full ownership of him from my sister a few days ago. He's a little over 1 year old.

User Image
Andy is the most hyper of the piggies by far! He's about 10 months old now. He loves to play in my Breyer barn and is becoming quite photogenic! (see photo above wink ) Andy is a broken agouti crested, and he's a great little piggie and is quite curious as far as guinea pigs go. I love him sooo much! biggrin We taught him this morning to jump over my Breyer jumps as hurdles, so I put together a short video of him "performing". Enjoy!
Video Link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v492/wagawa/?action=view¤t=d4d4740d.pbr

User Image
Buzz is a tortoiseshell & white American guinea pig. He's extremely quite and loves to be talked to and petted. He doesn't eat unless you're petting him and talking while giving him the veggies! Buzz used to live with Andy until they attacked each other to the point of bloodshed. He's also 10 months old, and came from PetsMart with Andy when my old guinea pig Smudge died. Buzz will also sit in your lap for as long you'd like him too, but he sheds and needs to be brushed a lot. He lives with Dipper as of about a week ago.

User Image
Twix is one of our first pair of female pets, and our first pair of rats. They're both my sisters, but they're very cute! They love to play with my Breyer dog agility set, and we can already tell they're very agile! Twix is more curious and friendly but also doesn't run around as fast as the other. We got the girls a little over 3 weeks ago. Twix is much more outgoing and loves to see people!

User Image
This is Taffy, the second of our pair of female rats. They're both about 2 months old. Taffy is very quick but prefers to hide inside their tube when playtime on the floor. She is the only one of the two who has figured out the wheel yet, and love to spin around and do flips on the knob in the middle.

User Image
We got Charlie from a local guinea pig rescue called Have a Heart Rescue. He is extremely calm and cuddly. He is a doll when it comes to nail clipping, and he likes to sit next to me when I play computer. He is just so sweet! He recently moved in with Andy after his 2 week quarantine, and he is great, although I can't say the same for Andy. Andy is still trying to make sure his dominance is asserted, and is quite a pest about it. I love them all, though! Charlie is about 6 months old.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:56 pm
Oops, I meant to say I got full ownership of Dipper a few WEEKS ago. And we already tried out the tunnel we got Koby, he is great at it! Here are some more pics of the pairs together:

User Image
Twix & Taffy

User Image
Buzz & Dipper

User Image
Charlie & Andy  

eenypup

KiwiDragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 pm
whee Awww! They are all so cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:00 pm
simply fantastic!!!!!  

siyaama

eenypup

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:09 pm
Thanks guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:17 pm
awwwwwww  

blue_eyed_wolf16

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:02 pm
A HHHHAAAA!!!! rofl rofl rofl a ginea pig in a barbie horse trailer thats awesom!!!!! lolololololololol  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games