Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* The Vampire Ball

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  Vampire
  Human
View Results

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:17 pm
User Image
I want to believe...
Plot

It's the 1700s in England, and high society is having a ball. More like the Vampires are having a ball, some humans are invited. The vampires, pick a human and dance with them for the night, at the end of the night most of the vampire kill and drink the blood of there partner, but some will change them in to a vampire, and other(not a lot tho) will let them go and they will never now they spent the night with a vampire.

Many of the vampires are trying to take over the humans and enslave them. Myths and stories of Vampires doing this in the past are known to the humans but most humans don't believe in vampire anymore.

The many group of Vampires at this ball are the Covent. The Covent are the vampires that want to rule the humans. They're using the ball to take some of the more powerful humans under there control.

This RP will keep going after the ball if you want the ball is the starting place.

Some of the humans at the ball can be hunters.
This will hopefully become a Vampire/Human war.

Rules
1) follow the Gaia and Guild ToS
2)No bumping or advertising
3) NO god modding, unless you talk to me and what to be part of the Covent
4)No cybering
5) Don't ask someone to continue the RP in a Pm, mostly because i don't want to lost RPs and i don't want ppl taking it to cyber.

PM your profiles with the title RP to me
Profile-
Username:
Name-
Age-
Race-
Bio-
Powers(if vampire)-
Description-
...that there's no such thing as a memory that's okay to forget User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:19 pm
Profiles

Humans:

Username:Saburiina-san
Name-Alice
Age-17
Race-Human
Bio- Alice is from a very noble human family, she hates dancing and balls but goes because her father want her to find a "good" husband. She is strong will and opinionated
Powers(if vampire)- none (yet)
Description- The one with red hair is Alice
User Image

Vampires:

Username: Miyo-hime
Name- Fae'Azura Izanami
Age- 16
Race- vampire
Bio- She is the daughter of a strong vampire who is part of the plot to take over the human race. She doesn't approve of what her father is doing, because she believes that humans and vampires can co-exist. She loves parties and dancing. She is courageous, strong, confident, talented and hyperactive at times.
Powers(if vampire)- able to change into anyone or shape she wants and can control fire
Description-[x]  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers