Submit

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 pm
"I feel better," R'lan replied. "I worry about Felsan though. He wasn't always this petty or bitter."

Rune chirrupped from the foot of the bed. His brown head cocked in concern.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:06 pm
((Short on time, so I'm going to cut this short.))

Lina rolled her eyes exhasperation, silenting thanking Mith for her assisstance. She peered down at Akira with a small frown that she was using to hide her grin.

"Aside from the fact that it is now midday," she replied drolly, almost to herself, "you are to ride Talth between to Fort Hold and speak with Lord Alarrin about a man named Felsan. He's somehow managed to give R'lan a mug laced with poison hemlock. R'lan will be fine once the poison works its way out of his system, but Felsan will probably be hanging around Fort lands, and I'd like you to see if Lord Alarrin will help you look for him."

She glanced up as she saw her gold fire lizard, Zim, flit into the cavern and out again, bronze Merrin not far behind. Those two rascals were probably up to trouble.

"Shards," she muttered. "Akira, I have to deal with them. Please get ready and get to Fort Hold as soon as possible. I'm entrusting the matter to you!"

With that, she dashed after her fire lizards.

((sorry, it's short))  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm
[[It's fine]]

Akira groaned and stood up brushing off the dust and dirt from her clothing. "No shower?" Of course her question went unheard as Lina had already took off. She mumbled small, curt curses under her breath as she dragged her feet out of the hall. Akira. Talth buzzed. 'What?' she snapped back from lack of sleep. Do keep up your appearance. You are insulting the us by dragging your feet. You look hardly look presentable. Akira rolled her sleepy eyes and cupped her hands over her mouth. 'Okay, I promise... just let be go splash some cold water on my face to wake me up.' Akira had taken a turn to the rest rooms in order to freshen up. After filing her face with chilly water, she headed down to the Hold to meet up with Talth. "Alright, I'm here, are we just about ready to head out?" Talth nodded silently as she rested on the Hold's dirt floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 am
Thilwen Nimlondiel
"I feel better," R'lan replied. "I worry about Felsan though. He wasn't always this petty or bitter."

Rune chirrupped from the foot of the bed. His brown head cocked in concern.

"So do you have any ideas as to what might have happened? Some incident with another dragonrider that finally set him off? Some jealously that has been given time to grow?" Verenna didn't know R'lan's brother, so she didn't have much to work with idea-wise as to why anyone would want to poison him, but she wasn't unaware of the resentment some held against riders, even riders who were family.  

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 pm
"I don't know really. Felsan has always been closer to animals than people. I suppose he may have felt betrayed because I am more of a people person than him. He might have thought I was crossing into his world." R'lan shrugged and shook his head. "Speculation. He never had issues with me when I was simply his brother. He protected me and he seemed happy for me when I impressed Ellorth at least at first."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:41 pm
There was somewhat of irony in that, Verenna noted, seeing how quiet R'lan normally was around the majority of the dragonriders. Or atleast, seeming more in the background of things than the forefront. At least, till now, that was. "Could just be that I don't understand some people, but why would he have waited until right now to do what he did? Is it... I don't know..." Verenna thought for a moment, "Near the time of an anniversary for Ellorth's Hatching, maybe?" She was just guessing, of course, but what R'lan had said made her wonder.  

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:28 pm
R'lan shook his head after a moment. "No, that was a while ago."

~ ~ ~

Minoa arranged the supplies for the infirmary mechanically while she let her mind work on this puzzle. Felsan was a familiar name. It wasn't a person she had encountered during her time at Healer Hall but it nagged at her memory. Her brown firelizard Flicker chirruped at her. Then she remembered something about an accident involving a man by the name Felsan. He had been found by a dragonrider and taken to Healer Hall.  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff