Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Should I say something? Even a little help would be nice...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:31 pm
Well Me and this chick have been going out for a while. She even broke up w/ her previous B/F to go out w/ me. The only problem is She still has him as her #1 and she talks about him alot alot. Like I don't want to be rude about it but it annoys the living hell out of me! So should I tell her that it annoys me or should I just shut the hell up?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:10 am
be honest with her and tell her it annoys you.  

Calypsophia

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:53 pm
be honest with her. but don't expect much, after all, she did break up with him for u, but u can't expect her to automatically break ties. for starters, i dont think it will wrk out very well if she broke up with him to be with u [and she still talks about him and all]...it isnt righ, but hey, if it works out, it did. but i REALLY think it's not right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:08 pm
Well as usual I agree with Raine and Sotur you should tell her but try not to say "it annoys the living hell out of me!" should probably try and find a bit softer words to say.  

Nerevar Fatehand

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:40 pm
Nerevar Fatehand
Well as usual I agree with Raine and Sotur you should tell her but try not to say "it annoys the living hell out of me!" should probably try and find a bit softer words to say.
I was going to dull my words It's just she isn't a member of this guild so I can say whatever w/o her finding out...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Oh sweatdrop  

Nerevar Fatehand

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas